Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayank&Nupur:HumSafar - Last Part Page 37 (Page 37)

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
hey wonderful update  :) but the last bit,.aww thats so sad..I m curious..what happened? :(
Loved the way mayank made her feel loved..it was beautifully written!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009drkhoobsooratartirocksmangaloriansupriyamnfanshria19-Aish--Aiza-ammuakhikala_0112Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12mayur-ki-diwanianju011mayurg2010.Rabia.parul_bansalginny09crazymayuriankirti123rads14daniella05Mystiquedbr_kmichigopi06DhanakZ-firebird-mayur_eternalAuroni.92Wings-of-Fire-Samira-sreevijayan.SilentPrincesszarfishanzahidAmyArTiMayUrlove.mayurarti-Khushi--Symphony---jiya---Anila--ISakuraS-affu123-PD-dynamic_dollMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123-afsha-Healer.Faria.-Mansi-drfizaahmedshafy_MN-.Perk.-Fantasia.Silent.DreamerPayal-15PureBlissannie07myownareaCrazyCutesy_TheJoker-Nikki_Titli

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aish-valliyahcutiepie12NirvrithiWings-of-Firesreevijayandynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123Fantasia.-.Perk.--ISakuraS-_TheJoker-

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
 Part 5

-Nupur embarassing Mayank in the store....was funny and shows the extent of mood swings/hormonal imbalance.

-Mayank telling her she is a beauty no matter what she wears was so sweet..

"Yes even when the one you love most in the world breaks your heart, you can't help but love them." - What a true line! It totally explains Nupur's situation where she can't forgive Mayank and not get over his love.
-Khushi is so cute! If only a world, where children won't get serious illnesses exist.....

-"Everything will be okay nupur. Just relax" Nupur turned herself to face mayank, " no it won't be mayank. Nothing will ever be alright between us" - Another fav line...it totally sums up the whole story.

Part 6
-Gloomy look on Mayank's face when she mentioned how close Khushi and Neil are'Aww..I felt bad for him. I mean, anyone would hate to see someone else replacing them in their loved ones life'Mayank regrets not being part of their life.
-Their little banter in the kitchen was cute!

-LOL at the flashback! I can totally picture Mayur in it.

-Mayank trying to make Nupur feel better was a nice to see....atleast he is trying to make up'

-Last bit: the past keeps coming back to ruin the present.

Last Part

Seriously, I was in the university computer lab when I read it, I started crying. My friend who was sitting beside me thought something was wrong'

It was such a wonderful part!!! I've already said what a wonderful writer u are! U really make the reader feel the pain of the character.

Mayank @ hospital - was really touching. It is a situation no father/mother wants to be in ....watching their own child die . He didn't even know she had passed away at the beginning. Then him panicing as to what to say to Nupur was so emotional'

Nupur's reaction - OMG! I really couldn't take it after that'I was pretty much crying my heart out! (thank god, computer lab was pretty empty). She has suffered so much in life and now the only happiness of her life, her daughter (for whom she had gone to extent of having another child with a man who betrayed her trust) was no longer alive. It's like her world has ended. I could totally understand her denial at first.

Past -  I really wanted a happy ending as well but after reading this part, I think your ending is the best!!! I don't think any woman can forgive such a husband. Poor Nupur ...despite going thru so much, she still gathered up the courage to live for her daughter but even that didn't last long. I really don't feel sorry for Mayank anymore...he deserved this separation from her and even more...I know he regrets his actions but the harm was done too long ago and can never be fixed.

That was really the apt ending and it was such a beautiful fic. Please do write more ffs. Thanks.

Edited by Ishita16 - 29 January 2011 at 12:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmileslove.mayurarti

shruti_luvs_msk IF-Rockerz
shruti_luvs_msk
shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
res

thousandmiles

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Meethi i have no words....honestly...i have been crying through the whole update....seriously dont know what to say......sorryyyyyConfusedConfused

Just want to hug you tightHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_0112thousandmiles

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesom prt yaar
I had tears in my eyes i was crying
Fabulassssssssssssss
Thanxxxx fo d pm

thousandmiles

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
i just knew that this is what happened to her.....and i was honestly hoping for a happy ending.....but you're right.....a husband is supposed to guard his wife's honor......and mayank didn't deserve that forgiveness....i just feel so bad that nupur and khushi both died!.....gosh whats with all these sad fanfics???.......anyways nice update nonetheless.....i had tears in my eyes while reading the whole thing......naina

thousandmiles

Go to top