Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dbr_kmichi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi

well i ve got no words to describe....all i can say was u wrote it down wonderfully!!

divya
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
princess..what have u done? 😭 😭

i never thought mayank would have done something like this..he is surely not to be forgiven,
a husband is bound to protect his wife, he was such a coward, although i was crying but only for nupur!, she was the one facing all the problems in life, she lost her dignity, her self esteem, her husband, her child, her life..everything, even in the end mayank did have his child..

nupur did the right thing, no one should be forgiven in such a state, she surely made her filth, cheap trash, what he did was not protecting, what he did was RUINING, he ruined her, teared her into fragments, how would she had felt in that full court where her husband refused to say the truth, PROTECTING his friend!, he protected his friend!..even i am taken over by this strange feeling if disgust, nupur was right, whenever he touched her, she was taken aback by the feeling of trash

and princess..i don't have words to say what a master piece u have created, it is too good for praises..

and pls don't be sorry, u take ur time..πŸ€—
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

HEY DEAR

frankly i never thought i will end up feeling like ths for mayank..true u said even i didnt feel like forgiving him...he just changed ..even direspected the relationship..honur of husband......ths was disgusting

now i can feel why she always felt so digusting whn she herself coul'nt help loving him.....he really didnt deserve it

but than even Nupur didnt desrve to me gone....to los evrythng, khushi n even herself....maybe ths was a way she can rest in peace.....

i was reading it at my office..cant help it....i was all in tears half way whn i stopd reading it...couldnt take it....thts y late at comenting

but ths story was really .....cant say painful cant say lovely..dont know wht it holds...but it touches u right at the heart

keep up the gud work...ur an awesum writer......πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know what to say.....after a long time a fiction has brought tears in my eyes....
thanks for giving us this FF
nerdndproud thumbnail
sajjal.......how could u do this😭..........u killed khushi nd nupur both😭.......i can't stop myself crying....especially after reading the last line......so heart wrenching...........bt I loved it......it was a perfect ending Edited by ridi_onasis - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sajjal i just want to say i was trying to hold my tears but at the end the last para made me cryyyyyy...
Specially the last line----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst Ria sat silently watching mayank greive, she knew her father was asking forgiveness, the day she had learnt to open her eyes and stand on her two feets, she saw her father asking for forgiveness everyday of his life to one woman and that woman was her mother...

Ria closed her eyes and held her hands to together, '' Mama papa ko pleaseee maaf kardein ab woh acche insaan ban gaye hain''

saj i have no word to describe this update.

just want to say i loved ur ending - though it was heart wrenching but for the first time i really loved it

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know how i feel right now. i'm not fond of fairy tells and happily ever afters. but for this once i wanted there to be a fairy tell and hapily ever after .i know how it feels when you lose someone.
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey !

what a update!
it literally bring tears in my eyes😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭
very emotional .
i am sorry but after readibg this i do not have the stamine to write
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautifully written!!!
but a sad ending😭
anyway u wrote it very nicely....
thanks 4 the pm

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sajjal....... i am too  numb to write anything now..........this was surely not the kind of ending i had expected .............but after reading the whole update i realised wat nupur did was right..........watever mayank did with her in the past could never be forgiven ...............he was never a good husband .........poor nupur my heart goes out to her.......but i cried alot while reading the ending ......both nupur and khushi died ........it was indeed very painful to read it .........but the FF was very very beautifully writen ..........it has to be one of the best FF's i have ever read ................please do write another one soon sajjal but this time mayur should get a happy ending .........reading sad endings on them gives a lot of pain ............nevertheless the ff was an amazing one................loved each nd every bit of it lots...........