Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwww it was sucha sweet update!!!.....finally they had a moment where they put their past behind them.....it was so sweet what mayank did for her......and do you need to ask us???.....of course we want a HAPPY ending!......naina

oh and might i add that i really liked the very beginning of the update too....im waiting for you to unveil the suspense now
Edited by sumonetolub - 13 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why does nupur hate him so much😭 poor mayank😭 reveal the past soon😳 and happy ending please... After losing MayUr/ArTi can't stand sad endings on them anymore
thanks for the pm beautiful update😃
Nirvrithi thumbnail
Is it a question Sajjal?? Happy Ending,ofcourse 😍
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was super sajjal....omg it was just a dream....:(...i want really very happy ending..
-Mansi- thumbnail
Wow Sajjal...that was damn sweet..Mayank is such a sweetheart..and her mood-swings..my god..hehe :p

Im so wanting to know the past now..:( and plz plz make it a happy ending..and make this story a master-piece :)
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...princess that was adorable to the core..😍😍..i cant dance...awww nupur is the cutest!..and their dance was beautiful..mesmerizing...wonderful..i loved it..but the ending.., poor mayank..😭 but nupur hates him..😭😭..i don't know how should u end this SS,.nupur is just not getting over the past..she regards him as filth..
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
-sam- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'll catch up soon :D
want to tell in advance

A HAPPY ENDING

You know my anger, right??? 😈

So A Happy Ending at any cost  😎
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amby.. first of all I want it to be a happy ending.. and secondly..
you have written it beautifully.. although I want to know.. wht happened between them.. i am sure that you will put up the past too...

Lovely update
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update..her mood swings are too much but poor my nupur......mayanks surprise and their dance was soo cute........but thel last  part......hmmmmm...and pls make it a happy ending dear...............
rads14 thumbnail
awesome update!!
the dance was amazing!!
plz make it a happy ending..
cont soon :)