Posted: 13 years ago
amazing update
want to know abt their past and mayank making pancakes fr her was soo sweet
luved khushi n nupur chatting....
cont soon
-Aish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You've done a great job. I know you can't update soon because of the hand sprain thing. I sincerely hope you get well soon and chart out more of your hit fictions!!! Love ya loads! :)
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update Sajjal!
i m eager to know what happened in the past
plz continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊
kala_0112 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb amazingggggggggggggggg plz open the flashback.
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wht an amazing update

loed it
cont soon
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A very cute update Sajjal... Especially the Pancake scene... Very adorable... 😳

Aur Mayank line pe agaiya... πŸ˜†i think 5 years of loneliness did teach him alot... But it's nice to see him taking are of his wife, baby & daughter...😳

And as always he has to be Mayank Sharma with brain... But he's smart... talking via cam... πŸ‘πŸΌ

I hope everything works out for Nupur & Mayank... I hope they work out their diffrences in these 9 months... or Maybe Khushi can contribute in that....Anyways looking forward to next twist....πŸ˜ƒ

Sajjal what can i say ur amazing...πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ€—

But one question is this a real life based ff, or is it a total fiction?πŸ€”

-Laiba
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
can't wait for the next update
thanks for  the pm

Chapter 5 : Sometimes That's Just the Way It Is

"I don't like this mayank" nupur whined walking out a yellow colored maternity shirt, she felt like a big balloon.

"I look like a big balloon" mayank on the other hand was trying to control his laughter, she was right indeed; with her stomach expanding this yellow shirt was not helping her one bit.

"I'm so fat" nupur cried softly looking down at her sticking out stomach, "why do you have to be so big" mayank smiled and walked up to her but nupur was not ready to listen. She turned around and headed back into the changing room irritably.

"How about this?" she popped out smiling, in a black dress that of course made her look quite sliming but mayank knew what she was trying to do, " Nupur, its so tight" He picked up some random dress from the rag " here try this!" only after he forwarded to her, mayank realized what he was holding up.

"Of course, I know I'm not hot or sexy, but you don't need to make feel bad about it" She screamed loudly, Mayank looked around embarrassed, "oh now what, am I embarrassing you?"

"Wait, let me embarrass you a little more" Nupur spun around slowly, "see people, this guy got me pregnant not once, But twice! Yea you heard it right twice" she announced to everyone in the store, people looked at the duo weirdly. Nupur paid no heed but mayank definitely felt the heat. He knew it was just her mood swings but this was just taking it another level.

Nupur breathed slowly, "now where we?" she asked mayank a little confused, mayank handed her a pile of clothes, "thank you" after she went back into the changing room, mayank looked up "why are you doing this to me? Why?"

"MAYANK" mayank snapped out of his thoughts to see nupur looking not bad in a pinkish floral print maternity shirt, "So?" she questioned waiting her opinion, while on the other hand mayank was trying to choose his words carefully to avoid any more of her tantrums.

"You look...." pausing he looked at nupur who looked at him with a bright smile, " nice?"

"NICE? Just nice'" Mayank sighed watching her turn back angrily, but he had enough of this, she looked beautiful no matter what. She did not need to prove it, he pulled her into changing room, placing his hand over her mouth.

"Now you listen to me, Nupur My dear sweet lovely wife, you look beautiful no matter what. You are an epitome of beauty, you glow everyday. These beautiful eyes of your make you look like some Greek goddess and that smile makes me fall in love with your everyday'." Nupurs breathing stopped hearing him say'Mayank also realized what he had said and turned around slowly.

"breath nupur, breath" nupur said to remind herself, she slowly sat down on the chair and looked at herself in the mirror Mayank's words echoing in her mind over and over again.

Har Aina Toota sa lage hai,Har Such Jhoota se lage
Ye hum kahan Aa gaye hainJaha Har koi Rootha sa lage hai.

"Nupur--- "mayank turned around to say something, but she was not there anymore. She was at the checkout counter.

"Nupur?" Nupur said nothing; once everything had cleared she walked back to their car and sat in. Mayank also sat back in and drove away with saying anything to nupur.

They stopped in front of the hospital, Mayank turned to look at nupur, and want me to come?" nupur shook her head disapprovingly
"say hi to Khushi for and call me when you are done" Nupur silently got out of the car and walked away. Mayank's words overflowing in her mind, she didn't what was the truth anymore, all blurred beneath the pain he had given to her. She could never forgive for what he yet she could never deny that she loved him. Yes even when the one you love most in the world breaks your heart, you can't help but love them.

"Mama" Khushi squealed with joy seeing nupur, it had been so long since she had seen nupur due to the fact that nupur was terminally endangering herself as the pregnancy progressed. But that one smile on Khushi's face was worth dying everyday, just so she could have her daughter live. The daughter, who taught her to love, gave her a reason to live.

"Hi jaanu, how are you" nupur kissed Khushi on the forehead and took her into her lap, "mama you look like jelly bean" Khushi giggled slightly touching nupurs growing bump.

"jelly bean? Is that what we are going to call your brother or sister?" Khushi shook her head, "we call her barney mama" Nupur smiled and cuddled Khushi. She just hugged her silently not saying anything, just embracing her warmth and love. Nupur didn't know why but she had this weird feeling kicking in her gut that told her something would go wrong.

"mama, where papa?" Khushi chirped playing around with nupurs long tresses, "papa had work jaan"

"I want go home, I don't like staying hwere" Nupur caressed Khushi's cheeks, " I know jaan, but just a little while more than we will go home"

"And papa to?" Nupur looked down not knowing what to say to the four year old, how she could explain her turmoil to this fragile brain of hers. How she ever tell her children what their father did to their mother? How could she even explain the pain, he put her through? How?.

"Mama, papa go home too?" Nupur smiled and nodded, " yes we will all go home, Mama, Papa, Khushi and baby" Nupur knew she had lied, but with a heavy heart, she just could not tell Khushi the truth. Khushi extended her arms and grasped nupur into a big old hug.

"hi " mayank popped into the room taking the duo by a surprise, Khushi immediately hugged Mayank's leg, " papa' mayank picked her up in his arms and kissed her cheek, "I couldn't stay away from me Khushi for too long" he said to Khushi, but more so his words for nupur, who too numb to react. She still had not gotten over his words at the shopping place, she didn't know what to do or how to react.

"what are you doing?" she walked over and started to clean the room, with mayank trailing behind her, " I came to see my daughter"

"You mean our daughter! Right?" mayank paused and nodded, "look nupur "before he could explain himself nupur turned around, " whats your problem?"

Mayank looked at her puzzled, "my problem?" Nupur nodded facing away from him, " nupur look, at least hear me out"

"why should I should I hear you out?" Nupur was about to add more but she stopped seeing Khushi. Giving an angry she exited the room, "she's crazyyy" mayank said with a smile.

"But I love mama" Khushi added quickly

"I love mama too" Mayank smiled and leapt on the bed along with Khushi, smiling and giggling around.

Nupur watched them from afar with tears in her eyes and looked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"stop it nupur" Sara instructed seeing her cry continuously for the past hour, " sara, what else can I do? We both very well know the truth"

"but crying is not way out, you have to talk about it" Nupur looked down silently, " whats there to talk about, it all happened 5 years ago"

"5 or 10 years, we both know things like these leave their affects forever" Nupur wiped her tears and took the report from sara's hand.

"so what do you want me to do?" sara got up from her chair, " did you talk to mayank about it?"

"the guy who didn't want to talk about it 5 years ago, why would he want to talk about it now?"

"Nupur, stop presuming, you are under too much stress already. You need to confide in mayank. You need to tell him everything"

"he knows everything sara, he is not a child" sara saw nupur was never going to let anyone through her hard shell but she needed that hard exterior to break, so she could realize what she was doing to herself, " but khushi is nupur, she is your daughter! The same daughter whom for you build another world for"

"I can't forgive him, you don't understand sara! To see him everyday in front of my eyes and know that he left me at the time I needed him the most, he made me feel like crap"

Sara tried to console her but it seemed like her words doing nothing except causing nupur more pain, "Nupur I know what you have been through"

Nupur got up and walked over to the desk, "Sara you don't know what I went through these past 5 years, you don't know how those eyes ridiculed or how those words killed me over and over or how mayanks, one line changed my whole world. It made my life meaningless. Sara you just don't know, and sadly you will never know"

"Nupur.."

"no sara, just leave, for the time being I wish to share nothing with mayank or maybe will never share anything with him?"
------------------------------------------------------------
Nupur squirmed under his watchful gaze, she felt so uncomfortable yet so comfortable, she didn't know how to explain it but it was like that rain drop, you see it for a second and than its gone, her feelings were playing a hide and seek game with her. At one moment she felt the need to be loved and at the other hatred seemed warmer than any feeling in the world.

"eat it Nupur!" he instructed her, pushing forward the plate to her but she kept on pushing it back or making faces whilst looking at it, " stop it nupur, and eat"

Nupur made an appalled face and turned away, there was just something about that soup that made her sick just by the sight of it. She would never in a million years think of eating it.

"Nupur, why are being like this, you know you have to eat" Nupur shook her head, "I don't like it"

Mayank looked at her as if he had been struck by thunder, "but I thought you liked tomato soup?" Nupur grinned watching become all tensed, "who said? I never said I liked soup!"

"Stop behaving like a kid and eat it nupur" He picked up the soup and nudged it towards nupur who refused to open her mouth, "I told you I don't like it mayank, so stop"

"Fine, but you have to eat something Nupur" Nupur got up and headed towards the kitchen angrily after he authoratively gave her orders, she was already into her second trimester and her mood swings had definitely taken a toll. Mayank being her vital support made sure she had everything but at some moments he even got fed up like any normal human would.

Hearing someone fall in the kitchen he instantly rushed to her aid, Nupur had collapsed on the floor. Mayank ran to her and checked her pulse; he took out his cell and dialed the emergency contact number Neil had given him. He heard no response for a while. So he decided to take her to the hospital himself. He gathered nupur in his arms and led to the car.

He put his foot on the break as the car stopped in front of the hospital; He picked nupur up again and headed inside.

"I need help" he screamed a nurse walking by, led him to an available room as she went to get a senior doctor on duty.

"Please hurry" he pleaded rubbing nupurs hand to bring warmth within them, He closed his eyes and prayed to god.

"You will be alright and so will be the baby, Nupur you'll be fine"

Neil entered along with a few other doctors, He asked mayank to wait outside'mayank was insisting on staying inside but he was convinced by sara to leave as it was for the betterment of nupur.

"Get me the ultrasound machine, stat" the nurse nodded and rushed pasted a concerned mayank.

"Sara, check her pulse and make sure her glucose levels are up" sara nodded and started to check nupur. Once the ultrasound machine arrived, the nurse rubbed the gel over nupurs stomach and turned on the machine.

After observing and scribbling down something on his board, Neil turned to sara, "the baby seems fine but we need to get nupur conscious asap" Sara nodded and turned her attention back to nupur.

Within a few hours of waiting around nupur finally showed signs of improvement. Mayank who had been sitting by her side held her hand seeing her stir in her sleep. Nupur gradually opened her eyes, shaken to find herself laying on the same white bed she use to treat her patients on. Those same wires hooked on to her, sudden nervousness took over her as she slightly moved her hand to stomach. Seeing herself drenched in wires and on life support she became hostile.

Nupur pulled off the wires aggressively shocking mayank, "Mayank, stop the medicine. I don't want them to hurt my baby."

"Nupur!" mayank tried to hold her down but she was emotionally torn down not realizing what she was doing. "Mayank, take these wires off me. Mayank" she screamed loudly catching the attention of a passing by doctor who rushed in, "what's wrong?" Mayank looked down confused holding out both of nupurs hand to avoid further pain she was causing to herself.

"Doctor, take these wires off, they are hurting my baby! Please stop" she yelled again, mayank tried to calm her down, "nupur, nothing is wrong with the baby, please calm down"

"Yes, nupur the baby is fine" Nupur breathed a relief when she heard those words from the doctor, "the baby is fine?" the doctor nodded with a smile, "yes, you and the baby are perfectly fine"

"how do I know your not lying?" her eyes were blood shot red and looked quite weak physically as her cheek bones were sticking out and there dark circles around her eyes, Mayank looked towards the doctor who seemed to be contemplating something.

The doctor walked to the side and pulled out the ultrasound machine next to nupur, "you want to see your baby?" Nupur nodded slowly, once the doctor was done plugging in the machine.

Nupur caressed her hand on the screen seeing the tiny life inside her "it's so tiny mayank" the doctor cut in "it's a she"

"a she?" the doctor nodded, " yes, you are going to have a daughter"

Nupur smiled instantaneously looking at mayank who kissed her on the forehead, "Mayank I don't want to lose her. I'm supposed to protect her, keep her safe."

"You didn't do anything wrong." Mayank said comfortingly but nupur was buying any of this, she knew he was just trying to protect, ""Then why is this happening mayank?" her tears were breaking mayank part by part seeing her so vulnerable.

"Everything will be okay nupur. Just relax" Nupur turned herself to face mayank, " no it won't be mayank. Nothing will ever be alright between us"

"we can try nupur" Nupur slid her hand out of his hold, " that try was for five years! Now I'm all alone mayank! All alone" Mayank rubs her cheek and closed in, "nupur I'm here with you, your not alone"

Nupur smiled fakely, "you being here is equivalent to not being here mayank! I still feel like the same nupur who was all alone despite having a husband"

"I'm sorry nupur, I hope one day you can forgive me" Nupur wiped his tears away, "first I have to learn to forgive myself mayank" sometimes thats just how things are...It takes time for wounds to heal and for scars to vanish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, My hand is much better now. Actually the pain is gone and also since nobody noticed, I'm a bollycurry Buzzer now!πŸ˜† I missed writing articles too much so i had to join.

3 more parts to go now.

I hope you like it, Do COMMENT/CRITICIZE Please!

Sajjal

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
Amazing part hun!
Loving how you're unfolding the story :)

PS: Congrats on joining BC *hugs*

x x
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow wonderful update!.....it was really very touching and im so anxious to know what happened between mayur that nupur cant seem to forgive him.....the scenes between khushi and mayur were very sweet.....awww barney haha so cute.....and nupurs growing concern over her growing belly.....so nice to see mayank there to support her during her pregnancy....i hope nupurs love for mayank wins over her hatred for him very soon.....and i hope you dont just end with forgiveness but also write some nice scenes with their little family.......naina