Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Sajjal,
Read ur update..fantastic!!
And as u've pointed out,I had felt a similarity to another FF written earlier,but then this FF is unique in its own way..πŸ˜›...and ur writing style is also quite diff as well as the situations in the story..

Waiting to read the next parts..hope Nupur forgives Mayank and overcomes her past...and that Khushi recovers soon..πŸ˜ƒ
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sajjal

ur style n adi's style of writing is very different let me tell u

n now like a Gud girl upd8 soon

n abt this part

uff yaar I'm speechless

too good

hope she gets pregnant with one try.....

N I feel nups is right at her own place

But mayank really wants dem back I feel

cont soon
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazinggggggg part sajjal 
thanks for the pm :)
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
awesome update.
it was too gud.
hats off to ur brain.
continue soon.
thanks for the pm.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update Sajjal!
plz continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
read 1 and 2 together...
wonderful update...continue soon

Chapter 3 - I'm Filth

Mayank and Nupur forgot everything for Khushi and decided to do what would bring her back. Nupur would forget her sorrows and Mayank would convince himself that he was doing this for Khushi and they would collide once again just for the sake of their daughter.

"So?" Nupur looked down and nodded no; throwing away the 8th pregnancy test she had tried in these two weeks. Mayank placed his hand on his shoulder and gave her a tender look. Nupur split into tears not knowing what to do; she was doing everything she could, go against her morals but still nothing.

"Mayank, this is becoming too hard" nupur confessed to Mayank, who held her hand lovingly comforting her, "look I know it's hard, but just remember we are only doing this for Khushi"

"For Khushi?" Mayank nodded, "yes for our daughter"

"Yes for our daughter" Nupur instantaneously hugged him, wrapping her arms around him and finding so comfort in him. Mayank caressed her back soothing her, "everything will be okay"

"Promise?" Mayank nodded, "I promise"

Mayank understood the delicateness of the situation, Nupur was in a fragile state at the moment, she was trying to balance her past and present trying to make the best of what she can do, but it seemed to be getting harder and harder by the seconds.

He helped her into the bed, held her hand until she fell asleep in front of him. He stroked her face silently admiring her; the moonlight shone through the window and fell down on nupur, enlightening her beautiful face.

"I'm sorry" he whispered slowly kissing her hand and closed his eyes alongside her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nupur looked at Mayank, as they stood in front of the child's ward entrance, he slid his hand into hers and she smiled.

"Ready?" he asked her, and she nodded, they both walked in the direction of Khushi's room, but as they walked through the ward, the sight of those sick children's sitting before them were disheartening them second by second.

Mayank was afraid to see his daughter, after five years just walking right back into her life, what would he say to her? How would he look into her eyes and not tell her the truth. He wondered whom she looked like; him or nupur?

Nupur clutched the door handle and gave Mayank a comforting look; she held his hand and led him into the room. Mayank solidified, seeing Khushi, she was sleeping comfortably hugging her teddy bear, she looked so pale, and most of her hair had been shaved off due to her therapy treatment. He walked forward with wet eyes and extended his hand to touch her, but she looked so fragile, that if he touched her she might just break.

He moved his hand back and turned around not being able to face either nupur or Khushi, his daughter a part of him was fighting between life and death, he couldn't do anything about it.

"Khushi beta" nupur shook her a little and Khushi jolted awake, "mama, you here?" nupur nodded affectionately and kissed her forehead. Mayank closed his eyes as he heard her melodious voice, how he yearned for her to call him papa, but did he deserved to be called that? He deserted them when they had needed them the most.

"of course, mama came to see her jaan" Khushi got up slowly with the support of nupur, Nupur trembled at just the bear sight of Khushi taped to wires that were her support system for the time being.

"Mama, who is that?" Khushi asked pointing towards a facing away Mayank, Nupur breathed slowly turning towards Mayank she called out to him," Mayank" Mayank slowly turned around to face them, tears were threatening to fall from his eyes any moment.

"Khushi beta'" pausing she held Khushi's hand, "Khushi remember you wanted to meet your papa" Khushi nodded slowly, "beta, Mayank is your papa" Khushi averted her gaze to Mayank, she couldn't understand what was going on, but her heart was doing summersaults at the bear sight of seeing her father.

"Papa?" Khushi said barely loud enough for Mayank to hear, He rushed to Khushi and hugged her tiny little body, whilst Khushi was smiling just to have her father by her side.

"Mama, you were right, papa do love me" Nupur nodded wiping away her tears, "haan beta, mama and papa both love you very much"

Mayank parted from Khushi and sat down holding her hand, he looked at nupur who shook her head, "did you miss me?" he asked Khushi who immediately nodded, "papa, you know tia said I don't have papa, but I have papa" she said with a great big smile, she said what came to her mind, due to her young age she didn't question Mayank, because she wanted her father, she was afraid he might leave them again so she did the best she could to make him understand how much she loved him and missed him.

"Papa, you know I draw you me and mama, Khushi's family! Haina mama?" Nupur could sense the trouble Khushi was having trying to speak, but that didn't stop her she wanted to speak to her father.

"yes, beta I showed that to your papa and he said it's the best drawing the world" Mayank nodded in agreement, " nupur you know our Khushi will grow up to be a painter"

"No No No, I wannabe a doctor like mama!" Nupur looked in awe of Khushi, her tears spilled not being able to control them, "mama why you crying?"

"Mama is not crying, mama is happy very happy that Khushi wants to be a doctor" Mayank said to Khushi smiled, "papa where were you! You didn't come to my birthday party?" she asked sadly. What Mayank feared was happening, Khushi asking about his whereabouts. He didn't know what to say her, his gaze met with nupurs who blinked, "Khushi beta, look what we brought you"

Khushi looked at them excitedly wondering what the surprise was, "what did you bring?"

Nupur pulled out a sketch pad and a pack of crayons, "we brought our jaan a sketch book, now all your drawings can be saved in this book" Khushi hugged them together, "thank you mama papa"

She started to go through the book excitedly; Mayank and Nupur looked in admiration watching her smile and giggle.

The nurse entered with lunch and Khushi made a disgusted face, "Yuck, papa I don't like soup"

Mayank smiled at her cute tactics, "but I like soup and mama likes soup also, Haina nupur?" Nupur nodded with a smile as Mayank fed her a spoon. Khushi contemplated for while and then opened her mouth; Mayank fed her slowly slowly as they both talked about what was going on in her school and who her best friends were. Nupur looked at them bonding and smiled but every now and then her eyes would be clouded with their yesterday and she would tremble.

Nupur suddenly felt quivery and ran out of the room towards the washroom, Mayank looked at her confused and then he realized it. He smiled and looked towards Khushi, "I will be back, and I'm going to check on mama okay!" He called in the nurse to clean up the room.

He headed to the washroom with a smile on his face, but what he saw shook his insides, Nupur had fainted, "NUPUR" he rushed to her side and rubbed her hand shaking her hand here and there to wake her up, when she showed no sign of movement, he became worried. He picked her up in his arms and headed towards the one of the empty rooms, placing her on the cot he walked out to find either Neil or Sara.

Neil checked Nupur and smiled; "Congrats Mayank, she is pregnant" Mayank couldn't smile in his worry, why did nupur faint? He looked towards Neil, "but why did she faint? I mean is she okay?"

Neil sighed, "Well for that we would have to do some tests" he called in the nurse to take a sample of nupurs blood and send it into the lab.

They headed to Neil's office to wait for Nupurs result, and he pulled out Nupurs old file the time when Khushi had been pregnant, He went into shock reading her file.

"What's wrong neil?" Mayank asked impatiently seeing the worried look on his face, "Neil, please tell me what is wrong"

Neil forwarded the file towards Mayank, who read it slowly and balled his hand into a fist, "why did she do this" he asked angrily.

"Look calm down Mayank, I'm sure ----"neil stopped in his words as he saw Nupur enter his office. Mayank turned around and rushed to her side, "here come sit" but nupur pushed him away, "don't touch" she screamed

Mayank backed away instantly watching her walk to the couch and take a seat, "why didn't you tell us"

"Its my body and I have the right to make decisions about it"

"But the baby will slowly spread poison through your system, which could be terminally dangerous for you and the baby Nupur"

"I know I heard the same thing during the time I had Khushi and nothing happened than, so I'm sure nothing will happen now!" Nupur said vaguely not meeting either's gazes.

"Nupur than was different and now is different" Neil said walking up to her but Nupur was too stubborn to listen to him, "Neil, I don't care!"

"Nupur, why can't you understand this could be dangerous for you because as the baby grows, you will become weaker and weaker physically and mentally" Mayank decided to talk to her, he sat down beside, "why didn't you tell us"

"like i said before, i don't care what happens to me, i want to save khushi"

"but nupur, if something happens to you-- " mayank stopped himself from saying anything further and looked at her sadly.

"I want to save Khushi, and if for that i have to put myself through anything i will do it, for that one smile on her face." nupur said sadly. Both Neil and Mayank quietened, not knowing what to say to her.

Nupur walked out of the room lost in her thoughts, she didn't know what to say to them or to herself? She didn't care about herself anymore, Khushi was her priority at this moment and she would do anything she can to save her.

"Mayank you have to take care of her, she will need your support as she gets along further in her preganancy"

"But, Neil she hates me" Neil nodded, " yea, but her hatered is not bigger than your love. She needs love and support right now, she is queit vunerable the sight of loosing khushi is breaking her down. And now with the baby you can expect her to be in --"

"in what?" Mayank asked curiously,

"Mayank with this prerganancy, she is putting herself and the baby in danger, usually in these types of prerganancy both mother and baby surviving chances are very less"

"You mean that one day we might have to choose between the baby and nupur?" Neil nodded.

"But that could be avoided if you keep her health, its very rare but it has happened where mother and baby both survived. Mayank you have to take care her affectionately, make her feel loved! Show her someone needs her apart from khushi."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur was about to sit in her car, when Mayank walked up to her, "you're not going anywhere" Nupur looked at him confused.

"Nupur you are not staying alone, you will come home with me" he said holding her hand but she shrugged him off, "Mayank, if you have forgotten I have stayed alone for the past 5 years so stop being so caring okay"

Mayank just stayed calm. "I don't care; I'm not letting you go home alone"

"do you think by doing all this, One day I will just magically forgive you?" she yelled at him, but he just stayed quiet.

"Nupur come home with me" he asked her nicely but she was far too obstinate to listen to him.

After a while of waiting around, he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his car, "STOP" she screamed but Mayank didn't listen to her, he placed her in the car and closed the door. When he joined her in the front he saw her crying, "Nupur ---"

He moved forward to wipe her tear but she stopped him ' Don't.."

"do you know how dirty I feel Mayank, no matter how many showers or baths I take, I feel like some filth off the roads and its all because of you" she said accusingly to him, crying away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to finish this story of as soon as possible so thats why the early updates.

The medical details are made up ones, i'm no doctor for sure.And I'm really gald you guys are liking the story, thank youπŸ€—

Do comment/Do Criticise.

Sajjal

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved...
This is so typical me... reserve first and edit last....πŸ˜† but ur used to it know right? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Sajjal do u have a licence in writing tragical stories?...

This was it... I can't believe it, first the first baby,then mayank then khushi and now her 3rd baby?...Is Nupur human or what....  But u made Nupur a strong charcter and i'm happy for that, because in most of the ffs on mayur now. Nupur isn't really strong... Im glad she at least she is here...😳 

Well i know a mother will always want the best for he children, even if putting herself in danger... I really don't know what to write... Cause i'm really scared of the ending of this ff... 

As usual amaizngly written... I can't wait too se what comes next... I hope Nupur will be okay... at least Mayank is with her....😊 

& Khushi met her dad, that was the only positive scene... But a very well written.... πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Update soon Sajjal....

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
laiba you are on a reserving streak sweety!πŸ˜†
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wao sajjal I must say this is a great part
brilliant piece of writting
Hope every trhing will be fine soon between Mayur
thanks for pm