Happy Birthday to our rockstar superstar Drashti - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI I HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS YOU HAPPINESS,LOVE

MANY MANY RETURNS OF THIS DAY

Edited by divya-divz - 13 years ago
Happy birthday Drashti Di! 
o my muski ji..i luv u sooo much..wishing u a very happy boday ..v luv u  alot...and ur bubly nature wah wah i luv it.
Wishing sweet DD loads of happiness and a fun filled day on your B'day.
May you keep smiling, laughing and make others around you also laugh as you always do.Have a rocking day!🥳

May all your dreams come true!🤗

❤️Lots of love❤️
Srilu

Happy Birthday Drashti!!Many Many Happy Returns of the day!! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true!!! You are a fabulous actress and I love you as geet. Thank you for giving us geet which has made me your die hard fan. Hope you always achieve success in life. Happy Birthday once again and hope you have many more birthdays to go.

Love you
Edited by -karishma- - 13 years ago
Happy b'day Drashti...have an awesome day!!

Happy Birthday Drashtiiiiiii😳

****Dher saarrii Jhaappiyaannn****

Happy b'day dear 🥳🥳
May this year sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, and be full of contentment and joy.
You are an amazing person, you are so sweet, and I have seen you spread love and love only, you are funny, cute, and beautiful, and you are one of a kind.
And I lobeeee u soooooooooooooooo much🤗

May this year be your best ever. May the best of your past be the worst of your future. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

Well I can't stop praising this girl; I can go on and on about this gorgeous Diva. A personality that enchanted me; mesmerized me and captivated me thoroughly!

I mean she is freaking gorgeous; has loads of talent must be an understatement! There are only two characters played by her till date; totally opposite of each other. Though I adored her as the vivacious; bubbly; chatter box Muskaan; I am in love with Geet!
The way she is portraying Geet; Hatt's off to her!

She is freaking gorgeous, dances graceful; acting-I guess I can't describe the way she acts! It's indefinable. She can make sizzling chemistry with any of her co-stars; and GurTi define Chemistry! I give Drashti a standing ovation for her dedication towards her roles she rocks man!

Hope she gets really good projects in future! All the best Drashti!

Happy Birthday Once Again!

Lotsa Love
Mayuu<3

Happy Birthday Drashti may all your dreams & wishes comes true. hope you achieve success in life. keep doing wonderful work thank you for being Muskan in DMG and Geet god bless❤️
happy birthday drashti............. God bless u...!!!!!!
love you...... u r rocckkkingg................

love,,,
Adeena...
Edited by sweetcherry96 - 13 years ago