Sasural Genda Phool

SGP: Update: Jan 3

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Video:http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580364
Happy New Year🤗

Sona questions suhaana why she always brings hubby wife convo, she is afraid if they are real couple, hearing this suhaana get mad and in anger slaps sona. All are shocked, Sona leaves the room, ishaan first follows her but comes back, closes the room. He and suhana has heated arguments over it. He says she has crossed all the limits today, suhaana is angry with him about not joining her in the party. She tells him sona always questions their relationship and who is she to make comments on it. She did right thing.   Ishaan says he feels like laughing. She made just a small thing such a big deal.  He asks her to think where their relationship stands?? Are they real couple. He says should she be knowing it Sona only has suspicion but how can she run from the truth. He asks her to sit and think what relation we have how long she wants to pretend hubby and wife.

Sona is crying on BM's lap, tells her enough is enough she is going to leave. BM tries to say something, she stops her saying, no how long we are going to drag this. Nothing is getting better instead it's turning to worst.  Ishaan and suhaana both are upset and sad.  She can not see hurt ishaan any more. BM agrees and says yes how long we are going to do this. If suhaana does not understand the meaning of relation then it's time to talk face to face.  ( oh man suhaana does know tabhi she is mad na ki why sona in between).  BM says we will make suhaana realize of truth of relationship.  Sona says yes BM you need to talk to suhaana clearly. She loves you and adore you very much. If you talk to her  she will listen to you. There was no need for me to be here. BM says no your presence was required. Suhaana would have listened to me but would have not understood. Today she can not see you with ishaan mean she is understanding her relation with ishaan.

Ishaan says no matter what we do to make you happy you are never happy. They again argue over sona.  She says she hates her, she does not want to hear her name, all the time she competes with me which she can never do. Ishaan says then ignore her. He then asks if she is jealous of sona.   Suhaana goes in FB about ishaan-sona moments.  Ishaan asks again if she J just becoz sona is good friend of mine and likes me. Suhaana retorts I never J of anyone in my whole life, If sona likes you it does not matter for me. I do not care and I do not care for you. Ishaan is hurt.

BM consoling sona, saying for ishaan you have to tolerate so much. I apologize for it. Sona says do not. I will be very happy to see ishaan happy, but I am scared this game should not end their relationship. Suhaana slaps me and ishaan is upset over it. BM says yes agree but the way she is being possessive she is becoming his wife that is all we wanted.  Sona hugs BM.

Ishaan asks suhaan why is she upset?? He always did whatever she wanted him to. Who knows better than him that he means nothing to her.  Whatever she has decided so far was her decision. First she wanted to leave the house, he did not stop her, then she wanted to stay, she wanted to prove to sid she is marriage material, she fell in love with family members so decided not to leave, every thing she did was her choice was not it???  While ishaan questioning her fb with related scenes were shown.  Suhaana says yes He says I never matter for you so today why are you feeling bad.  He says no matter what  we are in fake relation.  You think and decide what you wnna do. Suhaana is openly crying she asks him what do you mean?? Are you trying to say that I should leave the house and turns to find he has gone from the room. Screen freezes on suhaana's crying face.

Precap: door bell rings, Suhaan's dad get the door, surprise to see suhaana there, she says what are you looking behind, I have come alone, come with me I need to talk to you.

Edited by Angelic_A - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update.😃
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update
this episode had a lot of tention in it
demon_666 thumbnail
Thank you for the update, thank you very much!
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a nicely written updates👏👏
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was a very nice episode and like a welcome note on the new year...hats off to creatives...they start the year very well...hope they continue with the same spirit😊
thnx a lot 4 d upd lots of drama