Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishaan's POV

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Hello All,

I have been a silent reader but want to bring my POV from Ishaan's perspective.

Ishaan has totally believed that he is not good for Suhaana...even in his dialougues to Suhaana...you can see him hoping that Suhaana will credit him for something like how she stayed for him also...or how she does care about him just a little bit... That I think is the KEY for him being so over possesive about his friendship (if you want to call it so...) with SONA.... Because Sona gives him importance. 

Ishaan is still a little boy who needs to be mature...he is nice.... don't get me wrong..but he has to mature...he has bundled so much of frustration inside him such as

He didn't say anything when Suhaana to go to SID...even he stayed in the car when Suhaana was inside...
He is upset that Suhaana does not care about him...but he sees her caring about each and every other person...
He cannot even dress in his style as suhaana doesn't like it
He loves his scooter which Suhaana will never sit on
He doesnt have a decent salary
He is not the model type which he knows is Suhaana type

He needs to come out of his own insecurities and I loved todays scene because he grew a spine and spoke for himself. How he tells Suhaana to take care of herself...he needs to take care of himself too...

Both Suhaana and Ishaan although are from different worlds compliment each other so well and indeed the most romantic jodi of the century... I am hoping that we get to see the intense romantic scenes that I usually dream about them to come on screen.....

This is just my POV...open for comments!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1SushaanManeetsweetymol111192Minnie.

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Very well analysed. Cant add anything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
mittusingh, different ppl have different tolerance levels, ishaan abhi tak chup tha ki kabhi to suhana apne aap sach samjh jayegi, he kept consoing himself, that as long as suhana is staying with him even if under a pretence it is ok, he kept on goin in a one sided relationship.

But this was it, he couldnt take it any more and his pressure cooker burst. Because it is a fact, a pretense can go on only for so long. and one sided relationships can not happen, no matter how much one wishes, bechara ishaan karte gaya karte gaye, but now he cant any more hence he burst open.

It happens with a lot of ppl, they continue suffering being patient, but at some point they reach a boiling point. PPl have said that why didnt Ishaan say no when suhana agreed to stay back coz she had started liking the family, at that point Ishaan didnt realise that it is not posisbble to live under a pretence marriage, but now having lived that pretence for a while, inspite of being sad at the possibility of the marriage collapsing, suhana leaving he has had to say that they cannot continue under a pretence. It is only when you actually live, sometimes you realise that it is futile to keep hoping for someone to start loving you, If he /she dont love you, you cannot continue in the relation no matter how painful the closure is.

Ishaan took so long to realise it and finally all his hurt right from day one has come up. Which may surprise others, ki itna problem tha to why didnt he say before, it is just that at that point he was hoping againsst hope that maybe suhana may change or he can live under the pretence. Which in reality is not possible !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00Minnie.

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

mittusingh, different ppl have different tolerance levels, ishaan abhi tak chup tha ki kabhi to suhana apne aap sach samjh jayegi, he kept consoing himself, that as long as suhana is staying with him even if under a pretence it is ok, he kept on goin in a one sided relationship.

But this was it, he couldnt take it any more and his pressure cooker burst. Because it is a fact, a pretense can go on only for so long. and one sided relationships can not happen, no matter how much one wishes, bechara ishaan karte gaya karte gaye, but now he cant any more hence he burst open.

It happens with a lot of ppl, they continue suffering being patient, but at some point they reach a boiling point. PPl have said that why didnt Ishaan say no when suhana agreed to stay back coz she had started liking the family, at that point Ishaan didnt realise that it is not posisbble to live under a pretence marriage, but now having lived that pretence for a while, inspite of being sad at the possibility of the marriage collapsing, suhana leaving he has had to say that they cannot continue under a pretence. It is only when you actually live, sometimes you realise that it is futile to keep hoping for someone to start loving you, If he /she dont love you, you cannot continue in the relation no matter how painful the closure is.

Ishaan took so long to realise it and finally all his hurt right from day one has come up. Which may surprise others, ki itna problem tha to why didnt he say before, it is just that at that point he was hoping againsst hope that maybe suhana may change or he can live under the pretence. Which in reality is not possible !

Very nicely said. Well done you.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Everybody is right here, everything makes sense except, please jaldi karo SGP , bohat ho gaya, tension free karo .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Minnie.

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

thanks 4 the POV

i also think he needs to grow up an suhaana needs to show a little more appreciation 2wards ishaan

i cant say anything else since u've said all lol
i cant agree wiv u more

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index