India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Who will change dadaji's medicines?

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Ok guys. We all know Viren is turning grey. But now he in Delhi. So he cannot be behind the changing of dadaji's medicines. Who is doing all this? It would make more sense if Viren would turn grey to protect Nivi from this stalker. I just hope it comes out this way. If he loves her so mug, I can understand him turning negative to protect his love but not otherwise. Do you all agree? I just don't want Nivi to get hurt by Viren, specially when she blindly trusts him. I hope CVs don't go for another daraar type roles of Arbaaz khan. I would not be able to watch Viren like that. I don't think that can help the TRPs. I just want Nivren to be together .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786salunieanjalianjaliVirMan_ArShishaazi

hi2all Groupbie
hi2all
hi2all

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I think it's Chanchal... because it was her duty to give medicine to Dadaji... but Dadaji asked Nivi to take over.. Also Chanchal knows that Dadaji doesnt like her and knows her secret....also... but i am not saying that other things happened with Nivi is relates to chanchal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I think Viren is really obsessed with Nivi, and his line in todays episode, that if she misses him he will be there in an instant, that means he will either be travelling to and from Delhi, or he does not plan to stay more than a few hours and will spend the rest of the days haunting the sood house and off course Nividitha. 

To me him switching the medicines is his reaction in Dadaji not trusting him enough and not wanting to give him another chance because of his mistake in the business. As his haunting Nividitha he might as well torture Dadaji as well. 

The scene where Nivi is found with the hangmans noose, i think he (Viren) did that to force Nivi to get closer to him, so he can comfort her and pacify her and hopefully she will let him in the bed.

In his mind all these things are worth it to have her love, even if it drives her crazy questioning what is happening to her.
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hi2all

I think it's Chanchal... because it was her duty to give medicine to Dadaji... but Dadaji asked Nivi to take over.. Also Chanchal knows that Dadaji doesnt like her and knows her secret....also... but i am not saying that other things happened with Nivi is relates to chanchal...

yes i was thinking the same.. it would be chanchal as she is the one who knows what medicines dadaji needs and when dadaji gave this responsibility to nivi she was annoyed and angry, also she wants revenge from her and prove to dadaji/everyone that nivi is not capable of taking this big responsibility, and she is irresponsible Disapprove  then only nivi is to blame of dadaji's health because no-one was there as they will be at Hemlata's house for dinner. . 
point to be noted; the way chanchal said, now Viren is also gone, you don't have anyone here for your support what you going to do? so i think she's planning this. . or at least this changing medicines part..
but the other events could be done by Viren himself as an obsessive lover ..

only my POV .. 

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I dont agree with Wintersbloom at all becoz as viren loves nivi intensely he could not have done that......and i agree with poojiebbz on the chanchal thing ....but not on the viren's part ...as if viren is the stalker the future track of the story would have no meaning.....think it Has to vandana.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaazi

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Lalji Kaka  ........LOL
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
firstly I think it will be vandana as  the scene were she came to Nayanthara dadi,and they show the stalkers deeds...but suddenly they lite upon dadi-vandana scene....hemlata-chcl-divya  was talkin tooo....
bt whn i saw virens scene i doubts as he is talkin in sum place near the sood kotti..May it will be sum sevrvents too??????
wejj Senior Member
wejj
wejj

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I think Lalji has changed the medicines.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index