India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu and Runjun Will Marry (Page 2)

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
woo hoo!! i cant wait to see them together!

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
yaay im happy, they are made for eachother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
that's good news....can't tolerate that abhigyaan marrying runjhun..its has to be guddu and it will be guddu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO

hotchpotchRBO Goldie
hotchpotchRBO
hotchpotchRBO

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
yeppieeeeeeeeeeeee........ no more tention........ luv guddu........Dancing
mayona IF-Dazzler
mayona
mayona

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Wow I always wanted Guddu for RunjhunParty because he seems rough tough man to sort those evil mamis
love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
that makes me really happy knowing that guddu will marry runjhun.
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I'm soooo glad that Guddu & Runjhun are gonna get marriedSmile!!!!!  The question is how the heck is this gonna happen?  So far Guddu has been teasing her & Abhigyaan & I wonder how she truly feels about Guddu since she knows that a lot of the reason as to why he is behaving in an ill manner is because he's under the impression that she made the complaint to the police &  (which we know is not the case since she actually told the truth to the police (the complaint was made by her evil aunt & uncle- Kalsonwali & VishnuAngry) & her family doesn't like him  Also, Abhigyaan has been soo nice to Runjhun so far & she doesn't seem to mind the fact that she is engaged to him at all.  I just hope he doesn't get killed off in regards to Guddu & Runjhun's marriage.  I like both Guddu & Abhigyaan but I want Runjhun to be w/Guddu.  Although I think it would be nice to see Guddu in a different light after he marries Runjhun, I hope what we've seen of him so far- I hope atleast a little bit of his goonda self is still thereLOL  I love how he looks at RunjhunSmile.  A lot of the time, I don't see hatred in his expression whenever he looks at her.  At first I wasn't onto thinkin' he has a crush on her but now I kinda do think he does have feelings for her deep down inside.  I feel like he is a young man who's not onto getting married in life but who can't stand the idea of someone other than himself being w/who his heart wants & his heart wants Runjhun.  I don't really blame him for crushing on her.  She is pretty & is the opposite of him.  My parents are quite opposite from each other & before they got married, my mom was a good girl & my dad was a not so good boy.  Only after I started watching "Bhagonwali", I wonder if my grandparents (my mom's parents) knew some of the things my dad did before they got married because if they did, they might have thought twice before gettin' her married to him.  Sometimes good girls & bad boys fall in love with eachotherLOL  This is what happened to my parents & it's nice to see a show on Zee tv that shows this conceptSmile  Anyways, I hope Guddu & Runjhun's marriage ends up makin complete sense.  I would really like to know in what episode their marriage is gong to take place.           

Edited by edabella - 13 January 2011 at 3:35am
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
it will prob be the typical way

"Dulha exchange"

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index