Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Something needs to happen in this show

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

I do try n watch Ssbs because im a huge iqbal khan fan and its not all that bad either.  a little too melodramatic for my taste esp wen i see soo many other shows doing well without THIS much melodrama. i just wish something would happen in the show to spice it up a bit.  Maybe its because i jus dont see the chemistry between rudr n gauri or maybe because there isnt meant to be any chemistry.  I think its time they bring in some romance or something becuase this whole gauri always telling rudr what to do and giving the family an heir stuff is jus getting too annoying.  n now with pihu being like another villian...

they need something to make a story just a little bit youthful and fun. not change that whole story but something that will add an angle of youth.  maybe a new character.  n gauri needs a better hair style lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkcarnationzaara10smartcLaila2009Rach-dcmysticgoryfilms

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
binny is really pretty.  i don't get why this show doesn't capitalize on this, but instead make her look kinda gross.  gauri's rich now, and has all of the resources to be hot, so, let's get to it cv's! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
maybe we can have makeover of gauri!!!!! she could cut her hair.  Wink
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
This show has it's own flavor, it's based on a certain concept. But, yes, some thing need 2 b done 2 add flavor 2 this story.
Sanu... IF-Dazzler
Sanu...
Sanu...

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

yeah the youth factor is missing. but gauri is young so may b they can send her to college LOL

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

I do try n watch Ssbs because im a huge iqbal khan fan and its not all that bad either.  a little too melodramatic for my taste esp wen i see soo many other shows doing well without THIS much melodrama. i just wish something would happen in the show to spice it up a bit.  Maybe its because i jus dont see the chemistry between rudr n gauri or maybe because there isnt meant to be any chemistry.  I think its time they bring in some romance or something becuase this whole gauri always telling rudr what to do and giving the family an heir stuff is jus getting too annoying.  n now with pihu being like another villian...

they need something to make a story just a little bit youthful and fun. not change that whole story but something that will add an angle of youth.  maybe a new character.  n gauri needs a better hair style lol

On bold - totallly agree.
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

This show has it's own flavor, it's based on a certain concept. But, yes, some thing need 2 b done 2 add flavor 2 this story.
some serious change need to take place Rudra more responsible and w/o swing of mood.
jamtit Newbie
jamtit
jamtit

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
If only they dont make Pihu so -ve - Pihu could add the required spice to the show.

Go to top