Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

The story unfolds...

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I would like to first of congratulate the writer for the writing of this show. I agree chedi should get a washing machine but i guess they needed to add drama lol. But still today showed a clear contrast between the old bahu and the new. The both went through the same thing, in fact the old bahu was treated with more respect the first day than toasty.  But a change of perspective of their situation changes everything.

Toasty see things positively and with hope.  The old bahu is still mad at her saas for not being there to help her through these tough times, she thinks it was easier for her and is angry she is not getting the respect she wants. Toasty realizes that her saas is not there but instead of being angry at her and trying to change a fact that will never change, she takes things in a hopeful way and tries to take the position of her mother in law, knowing that she must first earn that position. 

It's going to be very interesting when toasty and her bhabi come face to face.

Edited by scinerd - 03 January 2011 at 6:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i agree with u

scinerd

-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
rightly said.. the mystery is clearly unfolding now.. im waiting for the whole truth to come out and then see what toasty does..

scinerd

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index