Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Is that becauase your Katty is not in this one?πŸ˜›

Katrina has nothing to do with this topic, why are you bringing her in? Please stay on topic.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Random question: Was Race an original story or a copy? Because if it was original then I am very much impressed. I really loved Race and am planning to watch it again this weekend. :)

As for Race 2 cast...I'll just say I'm unimpressed.πŸ₯±

Looking for originality in Bollywood is like looking for needle in a haystack....
I guess there is a better chance of finding a needle in a haystack than something original here.... πŸ˜‰

Nice beg... borrow ... steal concept goes on in Bollywood....

Answering your question... No Race was not an original... It was a nice cut and paste job of many Hollywood movies... 😊
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy1973

Looking for originality in Bollywood is like looking for needle in a haystack....
I guess there is a better chance of finding a needle in a haystack than something original here.... πŸ˜‰

Nice beg... borrow ... steal concept goes on in Bollywood....

Answering your question... No Race was not an original... It was a nice cut and paste job of many Hollywood movies... 😊

😑 How could I forget? Abbas-Mustan are never original.
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Random question: Was Race an original story or a copy? Because if it was original then I am very much impressed. I really loved Race and am planning to watch it again this weekend. :)

As for Race 2 cast...I'll just say I'm unimpressed.πŸ₯±

It's a remake or lets say inspired by " Goodbye lover " 

which was 10 years earlier than Race.. but it surpassed the original.. I actually liked Race better
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I really  liked Race, stylish, sexy and fun! I hope the sequel is just as good 😊 I am so so excitied for DeepikaπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Is that becauase your Katty is not in this one?πŸ˜›

🀣
🀣
🀣
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Of course eroticlover would take this chance to laugh at me 🀣
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I never said anything bad about anyone I jut gave my opinion about a cast that I thought wud have been a better choice.. Everyone is free to give Theirs as well and deepika is not the only girl who can do action like someone said there's others also who can do it way better then hers I'm sorry to sayy.. Like Lara priyanka and even neha dhupia as someone mentioned.. I like her acting alot but I think she suit the roles of LAK BKB and KHJJS more.. Action I don't know but if the cast that I want wud be in the film then the movie wud be wayy more sexier and interesting to watch.. Maybe   πŸ˜• πŸ˜• I haven't read the script to judge... And yaahh sonakshi I don't know as she refuse to expose and all while race was very steamy and hot.. Hoping for the best though
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You know what made Race totally worth it? Akshaye Khanna's acting and...well....

This.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now that I'm done with my share of drooling here's what I think should be the ideal cast:

Saif and Akshay Kumar (why not? Would love to see Akki back in ACTION)

Paired with Bipasha and Lara Dutta. SIZZLING!