Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KIRAN RAO confirms SALMAN KATRINA split... (Page 6)

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Having said all that, this couple really make me mad. I am sick with their split-break up-together news. People blamed media, but these two make some chances to spill the beans always. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Lighthearted IF-Rockerz
Lighthearted
Lighthearted

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I feel Kiran not mean that what cheap people understand she is new in this business media will grilled any one if you not expirenced than any  one can loose the grip and salman and kat they did all things openly no need for confirmation salman ka tu yeh kaam hai mazay karo and kick out.    
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Lighthearted IF-Rockerz
Lighthearted
Lighthearted

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Is this bcoz of Kiran???????????

Katrina Enraged Over Alleged Dubai Trip; Denies Meeting Salman For New Year…

Buzz Up
Katrina Enraged Over Alleged Dubai Trip; Denies Meeting Salman For New Year…

By movietalkies
Monday Jan 3 12:13 PM

A certain Katrina Kaif is ready to burst a blood vessel and has already vented her spleen against the media for "inaccurate reporting."

Reportedly, talk of her spending time at Dubai alongside Salman Khan and his family to ring in the New Year has gotten Katrina's goat majorly.

Kat's been asserting to all and sundry that she gave up her annual family vacation, this time around, since she had previous commitments to honour. And unlike earlier times, she couldn't be with her family in London during New Year.

An exasperated Katrina states in a tabloid chat, "I'm here in Mumbai rehearsing for my performance at an awards function. Why would I go to Dubai? I did admit to visiting Salman's home for his birthday celebration. Why should I not? I've always said that Salman and his family are very close to me. Salman and his family will always be close to me, even if he is seeing someone else. And in the future, if I'm seeing someone too, Salman's family will always remain very dear to me. I wonder who's spreading such stories about me…"

source: http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/110666/Katrina-Enraged-Over-Alleged-Dubai-Trip-Denies-Meeting-Salman-For-New-Year.html

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Okay .... Why should she not mention Salman, Katrina or Ash's name.... Is she the first one or the last one in showbiz to take names ....??? Everyone day in and day out mentions someone's name other.... They hang out in the same crowd.... they sit in the same crowd... they stand in the same crowd... they breathe bollywoood.... so but natural that they take names when they talk....

Just bcoz this is Salman Katrina such a big hungama.... and calling Kiran Rao names.... What did she even say... All she said was abt Pratiks's character and she mentioned Salman Katrina and she did mention Ash too...

And Kiran Rao comes across as a smart enough girl to know that controversies today will keep the person in the news but will do nothing for the movie.. eventually its what the movie offers that makes or breaks a movie and not these faltu controversies... And Kiran Rao is the last person who would want to be the news just bcoz of some controversies unlike other in B town... who thrive on controversies to keep them ticking....

Regarding Salman, Katrina and other family members talking abt their status.... Recently Salim Khan talked in an interview and did hint on their status...
Coming to Salman and Katrina not talking about it.... Chalo thats fine.... If they are not comfortable ... i understand....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenChippeshwini

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-

Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Broken up, together, engaged- Salman-Kat still use each other to promote their films. They use their questionable realtionship status which confused everyone and makes headlines. 

In this case though, I think it was a slip of the tongue by Kiran.

Don't worry every couple is in the news for their break ups, make ups, affairs, acting bechari that they heart broken after the relationship etc.. when their movies are set for releaseBig smile

Atleast they havent till now directly or indirectly dragged another actors or actresses name into their relationshipSmile

Haha I know rightWink
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Publicity ke liye how low can these celebrities goROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrkKatalicious

mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged