India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Symbolic PROMO - Prince Charming Here for BEAUTY:D

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Of late we ve had a spate of Negative Promos, which have had a "negative" effect on the viewership, but this Promo is BANG ON:
Maan carrying off Geet on a White HorseBig smile
- Its the closure of the Loop that began with his fake mangetaar proposal. He asked what was she expecting/waiting for? A fairytale prince with a ring and flowers coming for her in a white horse? Now he is HERE! MSK with Geet's love has gone from Beast to Prince with White Horse.
- Its Perfect because its SYMBOLIC that despite the obstacles he will carry away his princess!  It alao reflects the transformation of their relationship Aptly.  When he asked her to be his fake mangetar - it was about his need/want for her.  Now it is about making her dreams come true - every one of them.  Beautiful progression.  Her love has made a Maan of the Selfish Beast and now he is going to transform her from Beauty to a his Princess.  

- It is Priceless in that the Princess looks dynamite and Geet appears to be the dreamy girl that we all know will get transformed into a Princess:D

- I love that Positivity > Negativity in that Promo (It will hopefully created the buzz that is needed about the wedding).  Its UPPED my EXCITEMENT to Watch.
What Say?  And it's okay that u can't "like" me as Vijay Bhai does not want us to "like" as muchROFL  Share ur thots.... Lets Communicate instead. Big smile Has the Promo got u Excited? 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 03 January 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

sanam912Saraswatie_Bsasasa-lonipreeti..truthtellerjiasharmaChitritaMishtiShonaMallu_galsheenu32Chaudhrytmaksnmandufatim30-Deepzz-mausam19puth-shamima-untamedtigressAmiiishspringshegdemedhaSidra.Wbrokenmirrors.Lina.-Yaz--sumaiya-aanyakunatkhushi_4evermgdg_2010-Divine-maneet_forever9-Sangs-jyoti06jnawaz..Gurti-Kash..md410Amoureux-Kash-Sofnamchopra49erFanmysterygurl1427.Kiran.rs12345blackb28InfinitedreamsGiraffidaeTheRowdiestCute_AshnotfadedawayJennyPenny

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i say great thinking,i had tears in my eyes after seeing the promo,tears ov joy finally after a long journey ov obstacles,hurdles,difficultiesCry maaneet will be tying the knot for ever,atoot bandhan Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
@untamedtigress - me too.  I just lub the promo.  Its cheesy but, it is the ice cream sundae with the perfect cherry that we have been waiting for.  Its the true fairytale message.  LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

untamedtigress

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
The promo is dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Day Dreaming

AnjanaYYZ

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Anj today is my first day back at work after the christmas vacation and things are insane.

I went and watched the promo on my chai break after reading your post.

It is completely dreamy and I am glad to see the promo. Big smile

I was a tad concerned about the spate of articles coming out with lots of negative info because this might turn off viewers. Ouch Unhappy

But the promo was perfect and should neutralize all the fears that people have. Big smile

I am glad they pulled a balancing act.

This will allow the existing viewers to sit back and enjoy the show and also help pull in new ones.

Whoever thought of this......brilliant.....master stroke Star Star Star

PS: Vijay is not allowing me to "like" your post Angry
PPS: I was right Dancing.....the horsey is real PartyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by liv2laugh - 03 January 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhamchopramd410AnjanaYYZ

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
This is CRAZY..i mean IF rule..this is the first post in 24 hrs and IF bans me..i am gonna revolt against this..NOT FAIR..
and PROMO...it looks too mushy and the only thing i get is MARRIAGE IS DEFO NOT HAPPENING..hehe and waise bhi ladki ghodi par is abshugan..some one kill me for thinking that..but thats came to my mind whn i first saw that..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaliv2laugh

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I loved the promoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...its a fairytale one and very well shotThumbs Up..Geet always had this dream of seeing her prince charming in white horse coming to take herEmbarrassed and finally its happening...loved the last line "when dreams come true"Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaliv2laughAnjanaYYZ

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
wow I could like your postLOL

But you said it allThumbs Up 
And the promo was beautiful, when muted.
I liked how everything went smoothly in the promo, the way he lifts her, and then sits on the horse and so on.

Anyone felt that the promo was looking like a promo for a new show, but I liked it, very fairytaleishEmbarrassed 
This promo reminded me of old GHSP promos.

Btw do you have the link when he says that do you think a prince with a horse will come for you, I dont remember when he said that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaAnjanaYYZ

Go to top