Shruthi's Recent Interview from Ananda Viktan

Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Friends....

One of our thendral fan Noxeus had scanned a recent interview of Sruthi from a recent Ananda Vikatan and I have posted it at her request.....

Thank you Noxeus for the same....

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thank u Shubba dear and Noxeous for scanning this interview and posting here...👏

Both Shruthi and Abitha are looking stylish and cute in salwars than saree!!
Thank you Noxeous and Shubba Akka for the interview.

LOL, nice to hear that Shruti is called as Thulasi in her real life as well. It shows how much her acting reached the people there, like she said, she can be proud of it. LOL, again nice to hear, that small screen industry people themselves know that T&T romance is the highlight of this serial for being so popular and is like movie romance. But we never felt like Shruti that the romance scenes are the most difficult for her to act...😆 LOL...i thought they both do it with ease. 
Originally posted by Nikila10

Thank you Noxeous and Shubba Akka for the interview.

LOL, nice to hear that Shruti is called as Thulasi in her real life as well. It shows how much her acting reached the people there, like she said, she can be proud of it. LOL, again nice to hear, that small screen industry people themselves know that T&T romance is the highlight of this serial for being so popular and is like movie romance. But we never felt like Shruti that the romance scenes are the most difficult for her to act...😆 LOL...i thought they both do it with ease. 

yes niki dear u are right.. it was like the tamil proverb "indha poonaiyum paal kudikuma??"

Indha poonai beer bottle open pannum!!😆😆 nambha mudiyavillai!!!😆

this serial gets hotter whenever there is romance scenes between T and TA...😉

Thank you Shubba akka for posting it..

Shruthi and Abhitha look nice..!! Is it the recent edition??
Thanks Noxeous and Subbha for posting the interview!

Both Abitha and Shruti looked cute together. Looks like they had good fun together! 😊

Thank you Shubba Akka and Noxeous for posting the interview on IF!

Shruti and Abitha look very simple and cute. Nice to hear that her acting is appreciated by many people. All the best to both of them.
Thanks for the post!!!

Both of them look so cute in the pictures!!  I do not watch TMS, therefore cannot comment on that.  Wow, 2 interviews for Sruti...super for us.  If possible, can please translate it, I cannot read anything from it.
It is nice to see Thendral gaining popularity and being appreciated by everyone.  Both Deepak and Sruti fit their roles like a glove.  Awww...she finds the romance scenes the hardest??  She does so well in those scenes.  I guess Deepak and his natural funny expressions can be hard to deal with.
My best wishes to Sruti and the entire Thendral team.
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Can someone translate the interview in english since i can't read tamil.

Thank you

Selvi

Yes smiles.. Deepak has the cute romantic but at the same time he does even funny expressions!! tat is very cute!!