@dr.d and souma

beautifully put girls! nice!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
yeah! it'll make them more close z khanak will realize she loved shantanu only n never suraj. suraj'z was jus infatuation! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanakkrockThe_May_Rose

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

And just now I read all these posts and agreed and disagreed with points in my head but guess what-this is perfect.With Suraj's re-entry they can totally deal with the whole issue.It's always seemed to me that Shaan loves Khanak more and saaaz that line you mentioned I think that showed that Shaan never felt worthy of Khanak's love and at the same time he thinks that he isn't capable of giving anyone that kind of love.I see in him a guy who has always projected a very confident aura but behind it all are insecurities.And the biggest of these I feel is him thinking that he isn't worth Khanak's love because he can't be the guy for her.I think one day he will surprise himself with just how much he loves Khanak-he hasn't accepted that himself.

AHHHHH!!!! I love love love this take...becos it was there somewhere in my head but had never articulated it....yes, the reentry of a suraj look alike if handled well by the CVs could potentially mean SHaan's overcoming of a deeper insecurity of his capability to love Khanak the way he does...in many ways, he pushes her away becos he is afraid that if he does not guard himself then in the future if the relationship does not work (as in the case of his parents) he shall have lots to loose. So yes, while we may see some insecurity from him , we shall also see groW*H and acceptance from Shaan...hopefully that is...Tongue...but it could also mean Khanak finally telling herself and Shaan how this stage of life had ended so beautifully....even tho it didnt seem so in the beginning....

Now for the other bit...
My view of love or at least the conceptualization of valuing something and wanting it to be with you forever comes with how much effort you put into making it happen...it may not be that straightforward, but it helps me understand how human pscyche and our minds and hearts meet...I actually posted this in another thread month ago on Shaan choosing Khanak over Natasha,,,http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1549177&PID=36631914&#36631914

IMO one can juxtapose this in the SURAJ-Shaan scenario...Khanak eventually grows with Shaan...she makes an effort for him...learning english, learning to cook continental food, wanting to make shaan and natasha happen...all this for him...it may have been vieled in various set of emotions and circumstances...but eventually she makes an effort for Shaan as for Suraj he was always there...that love was easy... the love that comes the hard way has so much strength in it that it is harder to let go....am I making sense...??

Edited by saaaz - 05 January 2011 at 2:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray--SYS-tvrasikaThe_May_Rosekrockrooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
@ saaaz
I love your post in the other thread and how well you've summed up the whole thing with all your references.
We always saw that Shaan was in a comfort zone with Natasha-in a rut as I believe I mentioned somewhere-whereas Khanak challenged him and forced him to face what he was.Essentially a better person capable of leading a much better life.

" the love that comes the hard way has so much strength in it that it is harder to let go "
Love this line and it strikes a chord with me.We are always more appreciative and possessive of what we get the hard way.That is what makes us so deliciously human.We complain when we are forced to work for something but in the end it is that very thing that is closest to our hearts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaThe_May_Roserooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
i love the whole discussion u guys have here going on....sorry i felt it was needed. lol
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
@SYS...glad to be of help... Tongue..post more often....

@Rooj...yes a discussion like this might actually bring some 'true' positivity in what the next track can potentially be about..

@May...will you only be spending all your time on this thread pressing like or will you post somethingLOL
Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ saaaz
I love your post in the other thread and how well you've summed up the whole thing with all your references.
We always saw that Shaan was in a comfort zone with Natasha-in a rut as I believe I mentioned somewhere-whereas Khanak challenged him and forced him to face what he was.Essentially a better person capable of leading a much better life.

" the love that comes the hard way has so much strength in it that it is harder to let go "
Love this line and it strikes a chord with me.We are always more appreciative and possessive of what we get the hard way.That is what makes us so deliciously human.We complain when we are forced to work for something but in the end it is that very thing that is closest to our hearts.

Beautiful line....Clap
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Me too, enjoying the discussions here.... have been wanting ShaNak confronting Suraj issue for ever... so I am very eager to see the Sunny fellow!

This track has huge potential to bring back the days of Golden RBO.

Go to top