Rang Badalti Odhani

Shantanu over Suraj? (Page 4)

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

I was wondering the same thing SYS....

but then like all childhood love and crushes, we feel that. In khanak's situation, when she got married, she was still young and didn't really understand the meaning of the whole love. to her it was like something she needed to do. even after marriage she was still a kid and then the whole hadsa changed her. It happens to the best of people. we change over night...

Like many here said: Shanak had a different bond from day one. even now they have something special and something new. every time they interact, there is something new. It feels like new love to them and us.

Now Khanak has a different bond with Shaan. She understands the meaning of love and meaning of marriage and that she understood with Shaan only.

there is something I always believed and that is people who accept us for who we are, knowing everything about our past are the people who truly loves us from thick and thin. with Shanak their relationship is like that. both accept the other knowing everything. Khanak knows about Shaan's past, love, and his role in Suraj's marriage. Shaan knows something about Khanak that no other family members know. He knows everything because somehow he was part of it.

Their bond is def. stronger and both love eachother from all the flaws.

Sorry for the long post.

rooj

PS: welcome to the forum i guess

Awesome post rooj Clap total agree with youLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
awww thanks Deepali!Hug
krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
ya khanak love shaan more............................and deeper cuz what she had with suraj was bachpana no seriouness.................its for is like a duty which she hav to do............................but with shaan its pure love atttraction,understanding...............................so i say shanak rocks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-The_May_Rose

Ujjwala Groupbie
Ujjwala
Ujjwala

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

As Khanak mentioned in one of the episodes, Shaan was with her during the toughest times of her life and supported her whenever she needed support badly. He accepted her the way she is and loves her for being that way.. He never tried to change her... That has made a deep impression on Khanak.. So nothing can change her love for Shaan and viceversa...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS--YasharanArshi-The_May_Rosekrock

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Are you clairvoyant or something Sys?

I mean how the h---- did you know Suraj is making a cameo?Wink

OR

Are you CV_1 in disguise?

Edited by aditee - 04 January 2011 at 6:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
@aditee
hahaha i KNOW.I log in and the first thing I see is Suraj's re-entry and I get totally FREAKED OUT.I swear I was like what the heck.

And just now I read all these posts and agreed and disagreed with points in my head but guess what-this is perfect.With Suraj's re-entry they can totally deal with the whole issue.It's always seemed to me that Shaan loves Khanak more and saaaz that line you mentioned I think that showed that Shaan never felt worthy of Khanak's love and at the same time he thinks that he isn't capable of giving anyone that kind of love.I see in him a guy who has always projected a very confident aura but behind it all are insecurities.And the biggest of these I feel is him thinking that he isn't worth Khanak's love because he can't be the guy for her.I think one day he will surprise himself with just how much he loves Khanak-he hasn't accepted that himself.

@everyone
I loved reading everyone's take.It's amazing to see how all of us watch the same thing and take away such different things from it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-YasharanArshi-rooj-ikrock

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thanks SYS for starting this thread.....this is a question that has been on my mind for long.......

My views differ slightly on the whole 'who loves whom more' thing.......

In my view, Shaan's journey of his 'realization of love' for Khanak was depicted in far greater detail, and may I add beautifully, as compared to the reverse. However, Shaan's journey was not as 'layered' as it was for Khanak.....Shaan probably, for the first time in his life encountered a woman who was such a delightful, spunky mix of 'sensitivity' and 'sensibility', and to add to that the 'right place at the right time' thing definitely had a role in shaping things in Khanak's favour......the Shaan-Natasha relationship was falling apart for exactly the same reasons that it was drawing Shaan-Khanak closer!!!

In contrast, Khanak had to deal with the baggage of coming to terms with the fact that she had actually grown to love a man who was responsible for turning her world upside down!!! What immense love she must have for Shaan, to not just be able to forgive him, but also to be able to accept him in place of the man she lost due to him......Must be love of some intensity, that!!!! Only wish this aspect was handled better and in greater depth......chalo, if this Sunny track is handled well, we might finally see closure.......

In conclusion, would like to say that Shaan and Khanak embody ShaNak for me in totality, their love for each other included....one though has been more 'vocal' about his journey, while the other has 'silently' put her demons to rest!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-SYS-Souma.N.Dilwale.rooj-iThe_May_Rosebones88

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Well nice topic!

I was going to comment in the morning but the other eventful happenings in the forum..held me back...

Ok coming to the topic...I do not believe that love happens only once...Its love after all and its unfair to put limitations and restrictions to it.

Khanak's love for Suraj and her love for Shaan can be compared and at the same time cannot.

Ill try contrasting it here.

Khanak loved Suraj as a girl. He belonged to her village..was a dear friend..She knew she would tie the knot with him..She almost grew up telling herself that he was the love of her life. But it was love nevertheless...I would disagree that it was a mere crush but we could call it a childhood fantasy! 

Coming to Shaan..She loves him as a women. A young lady who could mould himself as his friend..his guide ..and saw through his weaknessness and vulnerabilities when no one else did...when she realised that he was just like her...alone ..lost....scared..It is here that they connected and realised how much they wanted each other and in the process went on to discover love.

Suraj was perfect..He understood his responsibilities..towards his family ..his wife but Shaan was the opposite. Khanak loved Suraj knowing that she was going to get married to him..She fell in love with Shaan unknowingly....

Thats where the main differnce lies...one guy perfect...you are childhood friends and going to tie the knot..The other with a good number of flaws which would turn off any person...a complete stranger...and she could have moved away from him ..it was only a metter of 6 months...But the second story lives on ...overshadowing the first....Guess thats what soulmates are all about.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr-SYS--Simple-priya_cool_123krock.Dilwale.rooj-iThe_May_Rosebones88

Go to top