To all the forum members (just an appreciation)

Posted: 13 years ago
😛  I wanted to thank all of you for appreciating my topics and making them superhits.  I have so many topics which I created that got the maximum responses.  I might be taking a short hiatus soon and will only post selective topics, as I probably need to rethink my strategy and post items which will make a big impact.  😉  I am done with the sexual and eye-opening topics, as I think most of you have had enough of them.  😆  Anyway, do not expect a topic daily anymore.  Maybe a few topics a week now going forward.  But, I would appreciate a consensus on what topic you liked the most and disliked the most.  Just to get some feedback so I don't post any useless topics.

Thank you.  😃😃😃
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lol...making topics superhits...thts kinda cute..😆....enjoy ur hiatus...

ur topics are nice...but i guess u should avoid ones like the malaika bashing one....other than that...all other topics were good discussions. 
Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
your topics are amazing especially the one who can do it all topic, the malaika one was a bit mean though
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Most of your discussion topics off late have been fun to discuss.....
The topics i have partcipated are the ones I enjoyed and there are quite some of them...
The only ones I dont like the Hollywood bollywood comparing ones and the sexual and eye-opening topics, which you mentioned...
Taking a break is always good... looking forward to you coming back.. Do post once in a while... 😊
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
erotic, do keep posting topics... i like your controversial topics... at least i have something to discuss then... 😉😆  

hope you have a good time away from all the insanity of IF.... 😛
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Your welcome. Keep the interesting topics coming.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as long as i dont have to see half dressed women in your posts I am good keep it up 

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

as long as i dont have to see half dressed women in your posts I am good keep it up 

😆😆😆
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Topic to bash ash, was the one topic I liked best.

Nooo eroticlover, please don't leave 😔. I really enjoy your threads a lot, like the "who gives the best interviews" or "who can do all genres". Of course, take a break if you feel it's necessary for you but please keep opening these very interesting threads, I love them.