Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings Jan 3-Jan 7-Note on pg1 (Page 9)

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
hi hina best of luck for exams..we will miss u

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Reserved**

Just Read the Written Update ! so seems Like CVs got sumfin good for us ! afta a let down Epi y-day .__.

BRB

--
Edited****
--
Hahahhahahaha Loved the Startin ROFL  !! Loved how SaSur Ganda Fool's xpression Changed like he is Constipated ROFL !

SGF (SaSur Ganda Fool) - Uttara-Devyani  : Hmmm Seriously ! I mean the way she tawks to tht Jerk ! will make any1 think like theres sumfin goin in between thm ! let it be Devyani or Rishab !! hahahahha and esp when today Uttara is dressed like a Proper s**t .__. !!
And As Usual Devyani Lands in safety of her Kamina Pati Angry !! tho im sure we wont seee her like this for long LOL !
Hahahahha People Who Hate SGF (Almost ALL LOL ) Must watch this scene ROFL ! his face is Like Must watch here ROFL
I Must Say Devyani is an awesome Lier .__. !! we all should take some lessons from her .__.

Bauji-SGF : hahahaahha and here comes ma Favourite Jakkar Sher ROFL !! Damn this guy got the guts !! hahaha he is the only 1 who can Show this SGF' his Real Place Angry !!
OMG OMG OMG did he jst tried Hitttin His FATHER Shocked !! OMG now he proved it He is a proper Jerk ! who can Never Jerk Angry !!
Hahahaha Bauji Knws him so well ROFL ! now im damn sure he'll be the 1st 1 supporting Priya Hug ! Love yew Bauji Heart !!
GauRav-Vidya/AdiYa : Aren't They Soo Adorable Heart !! hahahahhaahhaah Tht Bindra is more khanjoos thn our Munda Maan ROFL !! hahahahha wat a cheap gift ROFL !!
hahahhahahah Gaurav's xpressssion were worth when she tried kissin him ROFL !!
Awwwww Jst Loved the way they both were clappin together !!
Pooor Vidya Unhappy !! Ma Heart feels her pain Unhappy ! the way she was imagining Her n Gaurav Unhappy ! awwwwww
Gaurav will have to Pay for this Angry Unhappy !!
Vidya is 1 of ma Favourites !! I mean not onli her buh any wife would have felt like this When Gaurav Always Look Afta Priya so much ! buh want no other relation otha thn jst 'FRIENDS' Confused !! Seriously Now i wanna Knw Wats Gaurav's Past Angry !!
Priya's Dad : he never fails to make me smile Smile ! What a Father he is Smile !! he truly cares for his daughter !! dont we all wish to have a father like him !!
Rastogi - Rishab-Uttara : OMG n here comes the Other Kamina Rastogi Angry !! seeems Like He is SaSur Ganda Fool's Mele mein lost wala Brother Angry !! Argh The way he was loookin @ Uttara Angry  ! OMG can i jst kill him Angry !! Ewwwwww Shocked !!! Uttara as Installment for him Angry !! WAt a Jerk Angry ! Such people even exist Angry !!
Kay CV's gettin rastogi in again n again Confused ! seems Like Uttara will face this Janwar very soon Unhappy !!
OMG when he says 'Mane Ras Chakna' Ewwwwwwww !!
OMG wat a Jerk !!! God Save Uttara Unhappy ! she doesn't Knw wah she will face Unhappy !!
I Mean Will Rishab Seriously Tell Uttara abt his Sick plan Angry !! Disgustin Man Angry

Hahahahhahaha Jaggi n Imli's Dance Jst Killed It ROFL !! they made me forget Devyani's HOT HOT Item Dance ROFL !!
wat a perfect song ROFL !!
OMG wat a husband is Rishab Angry ! jst standin there and seein some jerk Molestin his wife Angry !! seems Like this guy got no heart !! Pooor Uttara Unhappy ! OMG !!
Now onli Hope is Priya Unhappy !
Adi-Devyani - : Adi Seriously loves his father alot Confused !! Dunno how he will be whn he'll knw his true face Angry !!

AdiYa: they Sooo Adorable Heart !! Argh !! Adi Now i reallly cant wait to see his reaction when he gets to knw his fathers reality Unhappy !! he is gona be hurt Unhappy !!
Argh How Dare Kamina SSP Throwin Adi's Pix Angry !! he DOES not care abt him !!! he jst cares for him Angry !!! OMG is he reallly father Shocked !! A husband !! a Son Shocked !! OMG it didnt hurt him AT ALL Angry  b4 throwin tht pix Angry !! Kamina !!
The Precap : OMG Love this ROFL !! hahahahahahaha tho i knw its SSP's hallucination .__. !!
Over all Awesome Epi : i would Rate todays epi as 9/10 !! Awesome epi !!! where y-days epi was a big let down, thn Today was completly awesome !!
everything !! was PERFECT !!
On serious Note !! seriously Im loving this show even more now !! I mean in otha shows !! they might have jst dragged n dragged Priya-SSP confrontation !!
SHOW Stopper of the Day : Ofcourse Our Bauji ! damn this man is Awesome !!

Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 04 January 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxBheegiBasanti

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Wheres every1 today Confused ! ?
she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Woahh! Awesome epi! Headline "Son backfires Father ... Father becomes Cowardly Dog"ROFL What a precap! Guys I typed up my view but the spam message came and I lost it all!Unhappy But oh well! 9.5/10 , Must watch!Big smile

Manal awesome take! HugI agree on the Vidya part. Gaurav needs to improve and regain his respect for Vidya! How can someone not understand their own wife? The whole Rastogi drama disgust me! Especially Rishabh! Mujhe shamram athi hai use Uttara ka pati keh the wai! How cheap! Overall awesome Mano.. Heart you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
ummmm yesterday's episode was atlesat better than monday's epi.

adiya were cute as usual thank God Adi cameback to his original look :D that look wa shorrifying :P

gaura were adorable especially vidya bechari the way she was staring adiya :P

uttara wasnt looking good and that idiot rishab grrrrrrrrr i felt like give him tight slap and then kick :D

the precap would be a horrible dream by Behooda SSp....

Edited by waniya_fatima - 05 January 2011 at 1:45am

mushiroxx

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thnks for likin ma Cents Hug !!!
jst 1 pg on y-days epi Confused ? i thaught it was awesome so we'll get every1 here discussin !!
hahaha seeeems like Bad epis makes us discusss me LOL !
humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
hey guysss.. eik din itni ronaq lagi thi now where iseveryone...
bechara forum eikala para hai...........
i think maryada will have to show on more kiss so that everyone can return to the forumWink
by the way i liked the episode....ssp was dreaming i knew it from start but it was fun watching:)just had to check the expressions of ssp:)
and one more thing priya and adi were looking so good together today..adi tu acha lagta hi haiEmbarrassedbut priya was looking very pretty......that color suited her....
i am just hungry for some quality good scene between adiya...:)sub kay samnay buhaat ho gaya..i want them to be alone and some good scene......
now have to c what evil ssp is up to

.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index