Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings Jan 3-Jan 7-Note on pg1 (Page 6)

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Deviyani was the surprise element  i think i laughed at everyone except Gaurav-Vidya LOL and that FAT lady (forgot her name) the way she was like HOT HOT ADITYA and HOT HOT PRIYA  did u see her expression when she was saying that?  i was rolling

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
and the startin Scene Was Thumbs Down ! i mean 1st toh I xpected a heart-to-heart tawk Between AdiYa ! buh Wah did we get Confused !! ILU !! thts it ! i mean Im Fine wid it !! buh Priya sayin ILU infrnt of her dad was Odd Confused !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethes

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cacoethes

Deviyani was the surprise element  i think i laughed at everyone except Gaurav-Vidya LOL and that FAT lady (forgot her name) the way she was like HOT HOT ADITYA and HOT HOT PRIYA  did u see her expression when she was saying that?  i was rolling
not jst tht buh also when she was introducin the other couples  tht lady is a big joke

cacoethes

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

@ Fati : 1st toh kamini Stay here more Wink ! !n 2nd Exactly !! Gauran Vidya Saved the show y-day .__. !!
cuz i found priya's Dresss too bold infrnt of her in-laws Confused !

at staying here abbay do come here na without u all this place looked like haunted house so i decided to stay awayWinkLOL..

cant stand by ghosts na thats hwy not watching desi twilight versionLOL

and at priya's dress.... i wa ssaying the same thing to cacos that dress wa sway tooo bold yara...LOL

cacoethes

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
@ Fati : by stayin here i meant on this Thread LOL !! as we want more ppl here LOL ! hahahhahahahahahah ROFL @ Desi Vampire ROFL !!
tho she was lookin hot Wink ! buh hahahhaha she can keeep her hottnesss for shadi ke baad ROFL

cacoethes

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

@ Fati : by stayin here i meant on this Thread LOL !! as we want more ppl here LOL ! hahahhahahahahahah ROFL @ Desi Vampire ROFL !!
tho she was lookin hot Wink ! buh hahahhaha she can keeep her hottnesss for shadi ke baad ROFL

and i got the right meaning baby i know u r asking me to stay hereLOL now read my post againWink 

at priya's dress LOL ROFL..... bechara AdiWink
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Adi Was Ewwww y-day ROFL For the 1st time i hated his get up ROFL
n second yaar vote for Adi on indya.com
cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
@Fatima and Manal- yea Priya's dress was bold  but did u see Deviyani's dress? so i think if Deviyani can dress like that Priya should have dressed even bolder

@Behoodi- me agree...the first conversation between them both was a let down

.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index