Pratigya
Pratigya

CV'S SORT PRATIGYA OUT! (Page 4)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

Reality achi lagti hai par aik limit tak, glamour or other nonsense traks hona b zaruri hain dramay k baaki log b paise lete hain shayad, CM se pehle to kisi ko kisi track par itna objection nahi hota tha haala kay tab bhi har track real to nahi hota tha wo to sirf hum apne hot hunk Arhaan @ Krishna Baba kay passion k liye dekhtay thay, aur tab bhi humhe ghussa real tracks par he aata tha shayad remember kesar abortion track "MAY" episodes no one like that epis so much....to yaar tik jao aik jaga kyun cvs ko confuse par confuse kari jarahe ho...aada track to aarushi ka khatam kardiya na TN se such bata k... abh intazar karlo baaki b hojaye ga...

aur rahi baat actors ki performance ki to actor chahe two hundred percent b de de but agar script saath na de to sab fail hojata hai so dont blame actors ... and support cvs not blame them 

Sorry bhai behno kuch likha ho to lub you all my bros and sis and keep shaant yaar ,, watch and enjoy KRIYA scenes yaar aur kya chahiye ...... main to bus Arry aur Poo k liye dekhta hoon show.
you are new to the forum - so i dont know if you are aware - i used to write essays full of keep calm posts - and they worked aswell. Buh yesterday Pratigya's attitude and mental health issues were surfacing almost to the full extent  - had to make the cv's aware. They are dumbing their audience, with her stupied thoughts. 'The fact that bugs me is krish cannot borrow buh her parents can' its the attitude of me and my family are so right! i know where the story is heading and the way it is always headed. i was possibly the first to state that arushi shaktia will marry - the minute i saw them in the same frame together long time ago. I know this is a build up to krishna being good and Adharsh turning into a criminal - and pratigya being wrong. Buh the guy was being kind - there was no reason to act like a prat on him. that's what makes us all mad. buh you know what - he's so thick - that he'll forgive her. like u made a post yesterday and i replied on it - i knew this post was upsetting you. - buh good to see you come here directly wid your thoughts, i appreciate it. buh this was a post members wanted me to write.
we need to keep these cv's under control - we are not making them loose the plot they did that themslves - the day aman gave arushi a lift - only since then the people in the forum have been expressing their views at the cv's.
chalo we are all on one team -
i hope u understand - and we lubbb u too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkg90

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by S-star

charisma  thanks a lot 4 putting some sense in cv's mind even i was totally put off with this two faced prats when she walked her sis to shakti's room on sr and also didnt call the police that day
thanku, pratigya is everything - we wouldn't want to be.
Thank you dear, I totally agree wid you. she is very very selfish. The thing is that Krishan understands this and still doesn't know what to do. I now really miss the dabaang that he used to be. the way he just stutters when she tells him to shut her up. She's always being rude to him for her parents.
Krishna deserves a sweet girl like kesar. No offence to anyone - but yeh shaadi karkey he has made a big galati!
Cv's here is a brain Brain please give it to Krishna.

But Kesar does not deserve dum@a@s like  krishna. no offence to anyone.Wink
she is selfish and rude? then what about him.is he selfless and very nice guy.?
wo to apne sivaye kisi aur ka to khayaal karta kab hai. oh ya, he cares about pratigya, but  that only for his selfish reasons.

Actually  Pratigya deserves  a sweet boy like Nitin.sala krishna ne uski jindagi barbaad kardee.
abhi der nahi hui hai chalo DIVORCE kara dete hai.

RightClap Nitin would be perfectly understanding if Prats ordered him to work so that she can send money to her maika....Star  U R soooo right.... Prats deserves Nitin....Clap

oh, thanks.
also krishna deserve piyasia.Wink

krishna deserves a lady thakurain. piyasiya is a servant - don't you watch the show. I just thought as u are new to the forum you may be new to the show aswell. Wink

piyasia suits him perfectly like Rab ne bana di jodi Wink

Glad you think so - because that makes you one of a kind and indeed unique on the forum as you are the only one who thinks like that. so well done to u!

Minnie.

mkg90 Groupbie
mkg90
mkg90

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by S-star

charisma  thanks a lot 4 putting some sense in cv's mind even i was totally put off with this two faced prats when she walked her sis to shakti's room on sr and also didnt call the police that day
thanku, pratigya is everything - we wouldn't want to be.
Thank you dear, I totally agree wid you. she is very very selfish. The thing is that Krishan understands this and still doesn't know what to do. I now really miss the dabaang that he used to be. the way he just stutters when she tells him to shut her up. She's always being rude to him for her parents.
Krishna deserves a sweet girl like kesar. No offence to anyone - but yeh shaadi karkey he has made a big galati!
Cv's here is a brain Brain please give it to Krishna.

But Kesar does not deserve dum@a@s like  krishna. no offence to anyone.Wink
she is selfish and rude? then what about him.is he selfless and very nice guy.?
wo to apne sivaye kisi aur ka to khayaal karta kab hai. oh ya, he cares about pratigya, but  that only for his selfish reasons.

Actually  Pratigya deserves  a sweet boy like Nitin.sala krishna ne uski jindagi barbaad kardee.
abhi der nahi hui hai chalo DIVORCE kara dete hai.

RightClap Nitin would be perfectly understanding if Prats ordered him to work so that she can send money to her maika....Star  U R soooo right.... Prats deserves Nitin....Clap

oh, thanks.
also krishna deserve piyasia.Wink

krishna deserves a lady thakurain. piyasiya is a servant - don't you watch the show. I just thought as u are new to the forum you may be new to the show aswell. Wink

piyasia suits him perfectly like Rab ne bana di jodi Wink

Glad you think so - because that makes you one of a kind and indeed unique on the forum as you are the only one who thinks like that. so well done to u!

oh, thank you soooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh..

Minnie.

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.carisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thanks 4 ur angrey comments on pratigya
i h8 the fact that they make it out as if shes some sort of godess or sommit
an she see's everyone elses mistakes but she dont c her own
its so fustrating
they make it out as if shes perfect
well clearly she isnt

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

its so fustrating
well clearly she isnt

thank you minnie. glad to see the majority do agree with this. i feel sorry for those who do not.
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Very well written Carisma! Thumbs Up  I haven't seen todays episode yet but even apart from that Pratigya doesn't treat Krishna very well. She's extremely sweet and caring when she wants to be, she's rude and insensitive the next. She knows she has him twisted around her finger and he will answer to her every beck and call, if he ever gets angry, all she has to do is bat her eyelids and he's back to her.

Some little things I never liked about Pratigya:

How she treated Krishna like a driver, just to go to Papa dearest's house. Then she would send him off until she next needed him. No wonder he's stopped going there.

How she never called him to tell him that she'll be home late and he can have dinner without her. Poor guy was waiting for her. These little issues matter.

How she never tells her parents that Krishna deserves full respect from them as any Son-in-law should have. They were falling all over Aman while they didn't even offer Krishna tea.

Plus, she never seems to make an effort to blend in with the in-laws, if only for krishna's sake. You never see her trying to have a pleasant chat with Amma, SS, Shakti or even Ghanti Dadi. If she herself doesn't make an effort, how will they start liking her? She's doing nothing to ease the tension in the house.

Even I could go on and on, but what's the use? The show was supposed to be about female empowerment but till now all we've seen is how to solve your problems by being rude to and degrading your in-laws and husband. Not by trying to solve matters in an amicable way.
Agree totally with u, Elle....gr8 post....Star
@underlined.... you have hit the nail on the head.... this is exactly what is wrong with Prats character....ClapClapClap Hope the stupid CVs read this thread....Angry

carisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

its so fustrating
well clearly she isnt

thank you minnie. glad to see the majority do agree with this. i feel sorry for those who do not.
ur welcomeSmile
i dont know y people would agree wiv u though
pratigya is shown to b a godess or sommit
people should be shown her true form an exept the fact that she aint at all perfect in anyway  

carisma2

Go to top