India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

CV'S SORT PRATIGYA OUT!

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

CV's I am fed up of Pratigya's double dealing attitude with Krishna, and her fake pietism.

This was the charater that your audience was led to believe will put vertical all social wrong norms, or at least teach the impressionable audiences of their rights.
But be honest to yourself, Do you really believe she is the euthenist that you promised to portray?
If that is the case then I'm uncompramising for any change to the current social environment, as it doesn't promise any betterment for the society females.
So far she had accomplished parading the opposite.

To recall her hypocritical functionality so far...

1  Was prepared to Marry Nitin... to save her family from a unknown stalker.

2  Married her stalker...even after meeting the Criminal Thakurs

3  Lied to her husband/kept secrets

4  Almost let him fall of the cliff... had her compassionate humanitarian heart stopped beating at that point?

5  Good or bad Angad died - Did she ask her Papa to sincerly state what really happened - she
     tied a blind fold around her already blind eyes and ranted "My Papa's innocent"

6  I could go on and on and on and u'll fall asleep!  It's okay for Shyaam to take money of Krishna
     But Krish cannot take a loan from any one.
     Can you please put a manglesutra around her neck to remind her that she is married now...  and she can sell of her expensive neckleses to build her parents a mansion.

7  She has taught girls to be rude to your husband - even if he is the best husband in the world.

8  She said she will not let Arushi get maried but then ... walked her to Shakti's room on the SR night

9  She said she will not let Shakti get married - BUH he did it right infront of her.

10 She didn't call the police on her own sister.. for this illegal marriage........ What nonsense!

PLEASE CAN YOU SORT OUT PRATIGYA'S CHARACTER. IF THIS CHARACTER WASN'T PLAYED BY POOJA, I WOULD PROBABALY FORWARD ALL HER BASHANS.

An angry viewer!

Edited by carisma2 - 03 January 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07S-starforyoukriyavm_2009b2011elle45sanitha7richiiiiiMili27LOVE_DMGa_umaFilza.geesRahmMinnie.Kai.roseinbloomMitu_Pragati.TRajinilicious

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you Carishma well written in a nice way. Thank u so much. CV's please listen to our request. Give a backbone to Pratigya character. Show a strong and bold Pratigya and standing steady.Once again thanks a lot for the post Carisma.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.carisma2

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i've used up my "like"click quota for the day so here goes

"LIKE"

i agree, enough is enough. the Pratigya character is hard to understand, promote & defend for most of us loyal viewers who would like to encourage new fans to join us.........

sometimes I feel the characters are hard for the actors playing them to defend as they have been beem stomped a time or two during interviews AngryAngryAngry

Edited by yemi3006 - 03 January 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07gawkerFilza.Minnie.MERARAIMitu_....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

i've used up my "like"click quota for the day so here goes

"LIKE"

i agree, enough is enough. the Pratigya character is hard to understand, promote & defend for most of us loyal viewers who would like to encourage new fans to join us.........

sometimes I feel the characters are hard for the actors playing them to defend as they have been beem stomped a time or two during interviews AngryAngryAngry
Thanks love - a lot of us had a prob with the like button today.
I agree with what you're saying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Thank you Carishma well written in a nice way. Thank u so much. CV's please listen to our request. Give a backbone to Pratigya character. Show a strong and bold Pratigya and standing steady.Once again thanks a lot for the post Carisma.
You're welcome dear.

Minnie.

S-star Newbie
S-star
S-star

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
charisma  thanks a lot 4 putting some sense in cv's mind even i was totally put off with this two faced prats when she walked her sis to shakti's room on sr and also didnt call the police that day

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S-star

charisma  thanks a lot 4 putting some sense in cv's mind even i was totally put off with this two faced prats when she walked her sis to shakti's room on sr and also didnt call the police that day
thanku, pratigya is everything - we wouldn't want to be.

Minnie.

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Very well written Carisma! Thumbs Up  I haven't seen todays episode yet but even apart from that Pratigya doesn't treat Krishna very well. She's extremely sweet and caring when she wants to be, she's rude and insensitive the next. She knows she has him twisted around her finger and he will answer to her every beck and call, if he ever gets angry, all she has to do is bat her eyelids and he's back to her.

Some little things I never liked about Pratigya:

How she treated Krishna like a driver, just to go to Papa dearest's house. Then she would send him off until she next needed him. No wonder he's stopped going there.

How she never called him to tell him that she'll be home late and he can have dinner without her. Poor guy was waiting for her. These little issues matter.

How she never tells her parents that Krishna deserves full respect from them as any Son-in-law should have. They were falling all over Aman while they didn't even offer Krishna tea.

Plus, she never seems to make an effort to blend in with the in-laws, if only for krishna's sake. You never see her trying to have a pleasant chat with Amma, SS, Shakti or even Ghanti Dadi. If she herself doesn't make an effort, how will they start liking her? She's doing nothing to ease the tension in the house.

Even I could go on and on, but what's the use? The show was supposed to be about female empowerment but till now all we've seen is how to solve your problems by being rude to and degrading your in-laws and husband. Not by trying to solve matters in an amicable way.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

S-starMili27gawkera_umaFilza.Minnie.....Poojie....carisma2

Go to top