Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arjun - Maan - Brij Linked & InterLinked (Page 12)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotic_74

Really nice analysis hope things turn right annie listens to her brother but u never know pyar andha hota hai and therefore create further problems for Maan

thanks dear
today Annie's reaction to Arjun has been great & confusing too..is it in reaction to the fact that he is NT's bro or is it only owing to jealousy .....

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Very well said Nandita, three men trying to do what they think is right and their paths are all interlinked with each other, the tying fact being Maan & Geet, never thought of it this way but you are so right.

I also agree that Arjun is not truly bad, he's trying to avenge what he thinks has been done against is sis but is still unsure especially seeing the good nature of Geet and maybe he's falling in love with Annie and these two factors may help turn him from positive to negative.

Now Brij, his sense of right has always been twisted and it's always this twisted mentality that will take him to the edge where he definitely will fall to his doom thanks to our munda Maan (maybe with the indirect help from Arjun)

The best is Maan, he always had a right sense of right & wrong, good & bad and has stood by his principles and most of all stood by his woman. He won't let any harm come to his love not will stand and watch her being hurt. His love will make him triumph over all this evil

So we can stand by and watch right all the wrongs and make things as perfect as possible for his bride. Lets sit back and wait for the exciting roller coaster ride, where I'm sure as always it will be Maan in the driving seat, overcoming all problems and getting us safely to a happy weddingLOL  

hey Daisy great reading your thoughts ... ya Arjun is not mean or bad nor is brainless to to be all blinded..he has sensed goodness in the Khuranas & also is developing feelings for Anne .....
Brij on the other hand can stoop so low that can make human race feel disgusted calling him human
Maan ...well he is epitome of all that is true, good & trustworthy...he too can go to any extremes to protect his loved ones ..& hence its a big war we looking forward to

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Sorry for being late Nandita......thanks for the mention of antidote which I found a perfect one to be used !

Awesome analysis linking the three men who r playing the vital role now for the marr issue.......Maan toh waise bhi Maan n main but even now Brij n Arjun too became the imp part of this track.

I completely agreed with ur guess that NT must be the one who balied out Brij.At least we can say this after watching yday epi.Now when Maan overheard Arjun's convo with NT so its quite clear he'll nt leave any stone unturned to find out the purpose of arjun in being his wedding planner.

And yeah me too liked Anni's reaction yday when she was shocked to know that Arjun is NT's bro.Though geet tried to defend Arjun still somehow I feel annie wont take it casually or normally.She wont be the same as before with Arjun.Lets wait n watch ! Since annie been shown as Maan's sis so am expecting a little intelligence from her side too.At least she can give a second thought to her perception abt Arjun now.Thats the least I expect from her.

Then comes Brij still waiting for his revenge ...still burning with anger ...still holding geet responsible for all the defamation his family faced is truly a dangerous man who can kill anyone for his mission Kill geet sake.He's in a Do or Die situation.He's ready for HONOUR KILLING .

The only positivity I found from yday epi as u said is Arjun's views abt Khuranas n geet.Since this guy is still unaware of the hard truth so we can expect that he'll nt bcome that dangerous like Brij if n only if he'll come to know abt the truth in time.

I honestly love the recent track of Maan in Arjun n Brij's Chakrabyuha
minus Annie+Arjun romance !I wrote it Maan coz anyways if anything comes in the way of Geet then it is Maan who will face the heat first.

hey Ritu ...no Arjun is here not to do bloodshed nor can go to such extremes ..he is here to avenge his his by shattering Maan's most cherished dream as he is made to believe Maan has shattered his sisters married life ......
Maan is Maan & sure he will hunt down Brij soon ..& to add it now he knows its not Arjun who was after the incidents

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
FAN-TAS-TIC ANALYSIS.

you know what I loved most.. can you guess... erm.. the pix lol
even though there werent any of Maaneet exactly (bar one at the top), I love your lil snap shots that you put together - Awesome!

I defo feel that Arjun will have to pay at least Some of the price for whatever bad that could possibly come with Brij's arrival. For definite he will!

Will be fun to see Maan in action though, must say!
x
x
x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

Pari76 Senior Member
Pari76
Pari76

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
@Nandu  loved your take Sweety

This is from a post I wrote but did not post on IF

Today in this scene we see a dynamic equal in strength and ambition amongst these three men regardless of their individual goal or background. 

The three are equally strong physically as well as mentally and they are all focused on their target.

The difference that sets them apart and by far is that Brij the epitome of evil, Arjun is the lost soul and is up for anyone's take, and Maan is the epitome of truth and Truth always prevails regardless if sacrifices have to be made.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaananditasingh

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Ya Nandita u are bang on right as 

Maan-Protector
Arjun-Spoiler
Brij-Killer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaananditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chotii

FAN-TAS-TIC ANALYSIS.

you know what I loved most.. can you guess... erm.. the pix lol
even though there werent any of Maaneet exactly (bar one at the top), I love your lil snap shots that you put together - Awesome!

I defo feel that Arjun will have to pay at least Some of the price for whatever bad that could possibly come with Brij's arrival. For definite he will!

Will be fun to see Maan in action though, must say!
x
x
x

hey Saz
yeah i know ...i knowTongue
thanks a ton buddy ....ya as Maan has to bear the burden always at the back of his mind of his brother's sin.. Arjun ...he too has to suffer having trusted NT

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari76

@Nandu  loved your take Sweety

This is from a post I wrote but did not post on IF

Today in this scene we see a dynamic equal in strength and ambition amongst these three men regardless of their individual goal or background. 

The three are equally strong physically as well as mentally and they are all focused on their target.

The difference that sets them apart and by far is that Brij the epitome of evil, Arjun is the lost soul and is up for anyone's take, and Maan is the epitome of truth and Truth always prevails regardless if sacrifices have to be made.

Pari ji....so so sorry my net is being weird so me on/off
Oh! god its bang on & fantastic what you said ...i'm so happy that you shared it here

Go to top