Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arjun - Maan - Brij Linked & InterLinked (Page 11)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Very well said Nandita, three men trying to do what they think is right and their paths are all interlinked with each other, the tying fact being Maan & Geet, never thought of it this way but you are so right.

I also agree that Arjun is not truly bad, he's trying to avenge what he thinks has been done against is sis but is still unsure especially seeing the good nature of Geet and maybe he's falling in love with Annie and these two factors may help turn him from positive to negative.

Now Brij, his sense of right has always been twisted and it's always this twisted mentality that will take him to the edge where he definitely will fall to his doom thanks to our munda Maan (maybe with the indirect help from Arjun)

The best is Maan, he always had a right sense of right & wrong, good & bad and has stood by his principles and most of all stood by his woman. He won't let any harm come to his love not will stand and watch her being hurt. His love will make him triumph over all this evil

So we can stand by and watch right all the wrongs and make things as perfect as possible for his bride. Lets sit back and wait for the exciting roller coaster ride, where I'm sure as always it will be Maan in the driving seat, overcoming all problems and getting us safely to a happy weddingLOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Sorry for being late Nandita......thanks for the mention of antidote which I found a perfect one to be used !

Awesome analysis linking the three men who r playing the vital role now for the marr issue.......Maan toh waise bhi Maan n main but even now Brij n Arjun too became the imp part of this track.

I completely agreed with ur guess that NT must be the one who balied out Brij.At least we can say this after watching yday epi.Now when Maan overheard Arjun's convo with NT so its quite clear he'll nt leave any stone unturned to find out the purpose of arjun in being his wedding planner.

And yeah me too liked Anni's reaction yday when she was shocked to know that Arjun is NT's bro.Though geet tried to defend Arjun still somehow I feel annie wont take it casually or normally.She wont be the same as before with Arjun.Lets wait n watch ! Since annie been shown as Maan's sis so am expecting a little intelligence from her side too.At least she can give a second thought to her perception abt Arjun now.Thats the least I expect from her.

Then comes Brij still waiting for his revenge ...still burning with anger ...still holding geet responsible for all the defamation his family faced is truly a dangerous man who can kill anyone for his mission Kill geet sake.He's in a Do or Die situation.He's ready for HONOUR KILLING .

The only positivity I found from yday epi as u said is Arjun's views abt Khuranas n geet.Since this guy is still unaware of the hard truth so we can expect that he'll nt bcome that dangerous like Brij if n only if he'll come to know abt the truth in time.

I honestly love the recent track of Maan in Arjun n Brij's Chakrabyuha
minus Annie+Arjun romance !I wrote it Maan coz anyways if anything comes in the way of Geet then it is Maan who will face the heat first.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142nanditasinghbobby13rocks

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kazena

love your post

thank you dear

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Heyy QC!!

omgg if you hadn't made a post about these 3 men today, i was soo gonna make one by tom!LOL.....cuz i really want people to see how the cvs are portraying these three soo brilliantly in the show....just forget about the loopholes for right now!LOL.....soo thanks a lot for making this post....cuz mine coudn't have been more awesome than this!!ClapEmbarrassed

you are right....each guy is right in his POV....and i lovee how brij and arjun are not some weaklings this time....each one has his own strategy, which each is wisely using but ofcourse, we all know what the end result will be.....afterall, hamara msk kabhi haarta nahin!Embarrassed.....but i am loving this interplay between the 3 characters and its making the story really exciting for me!!

wow your description for each guy's motives was just BANG ON!!Clap.....as alwaysLOL.....and you are rite....seems as if arjun will turn positive but all these co-incidental issues will lead maan to distrust him in the future....one scenario which i keep on picturing is arjun has turned positive, figures out Brij's intentions or something and keeps on warning maan but maan doesn't listen and thus, doesn't see the real danger in the form of Brij....idk its just my hyperactive imagination right nowLOL.....soo brilliant post once again and yayy i was about to hit the like button *does victory dance*....lets see what happens next in the show!

Hey dear....thank you so so much
i so agree its Brij who is all dark and as the story has changed course this time Maan will hunt out Brij soon

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reea88

nandu dear.. how can u analysis so nicely? i m speachless..
well superb as usual.. i m agree with u as always.. btw i send u frnd request in fb.. pls accept me..love u..

thats so sweet of you dear ...thank you..i'm very less active at FB but i guess i accepted it already...
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Ur analysis regarding the 'three men' is really awesome.Thumbs Up All the three r upto their own mission.But as the saying goes 'truth wins in the long run',so its too obvious that its Maan Singh Khurana,the epitome of truth will definitely be victorious over the other two.And regarding Arjun,I think he's not totally a negative one & when he'll get to know the truth of Geet,he'll be the one to unveil the disguised Brij in front of Maan & help Maan to sort out everything.Keeping fingers crossed for the best to happen.So bye, Nandita,for now!

yup truth always wins & Maan is always with truth ..yes epitome of truth indeed ....

bobby13rocks

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Nandu shister.....i loved the take!!!!

brilliant as usual.......and it made perfect sense...and we all saw the episode in a total light!!!

Good way to link the 3 men up......

i am waitin to see the angry sexy, intense, and passionate maan back!!!!

thank you Shive .....the whole events of the day was dedicated to the 3 men & their fight for what they believe in & love

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Very nice topic Nadita....as always. ( Do I need to say that!)

The fact that three of the men are fighting against each other to save the honor of their respective family is very interesting. They carry shades of egos and self esteem. Its is really worth watching Maan's esteem clashing with Arjun's ego and Brij's false ego. NT may be the mastermind behind this game but Arjun definitely is just a pawn. He still does not know how his dear sis is manipulating him. But I am sure soon his illusion is going to break into reality and he will know his sis's true self. Brij is evil but I guess very soon he will also realize that it is He who is responsible to malign his family honour not Geet. What Brij has done is unforgivable but I feel if CVs let Brij realize his mistake in the end it will send a positive message to people like him in the society. The only person who is unrepentant is NT. She is doing things just to please herself and her selfish motives. About Annie...I think she trust her brother more than any other ...she will now start doubting Arjun's intentions and Arjun is gradually falling for here. This relationship is going to be another complex one. Even if Arjun is not intentionally going to harm Geet he will have to face the brunt of NT's doing?....Kabhi Kabhi gahu ke saath ghun bhi pista hai....aur so far Arjun here to spoil Maaneet's marriage.

hey Varsha great to see you online..its been long time
so beautifully you have summed it up all...

whitepearl

Go to top