Arjun - Maan - Brij  Linked & InterLinked

Such a wonder
is family
they can make you mad
or fill you with glee

Wedding being the stage these 3 Men are playing their respective roles :

Maan trying to protect his families happiness & wellbeing 

Arjun trying to avenge his sister's tears that she had blamed on Khuranas

Brij who wanting to hurt Geet & Maan coz the Handa name according to him was put to dust coz of these two & by killing Geet he wants to wash it clean

All in all these 3 men are going to their extremes for their family /family name.

Brij is here to kill Geet for tarnishing their Family name & he knows Maan is the only person who can spoil his designs & to him Arjun is a shield who has booked his stay in KM and hence he is alert to Arjun's call
He is landing himself up at all the places possible where he can seek any opportunity to harm Geet & this is putting him always around Arjun too

Arjun as we know is here to avenge his Family ...his sister NT & hurt Maan by spoiling 'the to be' best day of his life ....his wedding. Earlier when he showed around his Event Management office to NT it seemed he is all keeping his plotting to himself but today NT coming into picture goes on to show that more worst to be expected as Arjun as shown cannot stoop too low as low as NT or Brij can go ...

And NT's coming into the frame also goes on to sharpen the blurred image that she might be the one who actually is the mastermind in getting Brij out from jail, anonymously...and also answer to the questions that how come Brij so correctly walked into the right place - right time.

Brij got inside KC coz of Arjun..Arjun as shown has no idea about Brij , atleast i can say one good word about Arjun that i'm sure he could no way help Brij if he knows about this guys past-nature & intentions..
..& though he wants to abide by his plans about spoiling the Wedding ..but he clearly mentioned that he does not think ill about Geet or the Khuranas ..something that upsets NT & so he has to convince her & to Arjun's bad luck Maan overhears him ..solidifying his doubts about Arjun.

Anne who trusts her brother blindly  clearly understands from Maan's words about Arjun that Maan not only dislikes but holds strong hatred for Arjun & she is sure it cannot be without any real reason, She sure does see that Arjun looks away &  walks out as soon as Maan walks in & glares into his eyes....
& that leads her to question Geet & when answered she too is shocked that the wedding is to be organized by Arjun...
but Geet not just makes her comfortable about wedding but Arjun itself.....her faith in human goodness rubs on too Anne too who was confused about Arjun thanks to Maan's 'antidote' (thanks Ritu for the term)
Something which Arjun when confronted by Maan  threw at Maan ... ... Arjun begins explaining though Maan dint speak in words but his eyes told arjun clearly that he is not trusted & now will be watched more..... by mentioning that he is here coz of Get & Dadi & not coz he wants to...& sure Maan knows that his ladies got him into this spot

Maan notices Anne's growing nearness with Arjun & like other day he made clear to both Dadi & Geet ..today he directly talked to Anne about it ...

Maan who is great judge to peoples character .... has his eyes all on Arjun & his convo & later on his unasked answering confirms to Maan that Arjun is not innocent & is here with some purpose & that is no way good for his Family .....his Geet & his sister too as she is one who is spending maximum  time with him.

Maan lays the trap & both Brij & Arjun walk into it..but sure its Brij who lands there with purpose & Arjun though i have no idea but sure its too bad a coincidence which will only go on to make Maan who is unaware about Brij having been bailed out & so near his family ...gets all positive in believing Arjun to be all bad as his sister ...

As now Maan linked Geet's fear & the intruder at the Outhouse to Arjun..Brij too as i fear will get linked to Arjun....& though i hate assuming/presuming things i cannot help but share ..that may be then when  Arjun will be shown getting positive for Anne's sake (well the charmer now is charmed by the lady  - ref today's scene when he was admiring her without her sensing his presence).

So Brij aur NT ki karne ...kya Arjun ko pade gii bharnee....?
Is the question of the day for me

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 03 January 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmijnmahikaashipra_kaavyashreehemvbMANEET_BABYPari76neeraj268love4maaneetpal234lailapnjkyph_fansChaudhrytmabd_20whitepearlmanduChotiireea88sksg--Revv--mausam19--Magnificent--radev2010-sann-rinku4ukweetrockstarsaaniakhRituparnaaNinelivesAngadzgirlRatiGShadowImbueeuphoricdrdee142macho_muffinmgdg_2010LuvScoobySigmaSilentsoul_Invincible_-honeydew-mysteriousmilliInfinitedreamsSiyapaaQueenkhwaishfanbobby13rocksJennyPenny

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjnanditasingh

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
nandu...i read ur post but cant hit the like button...that was a great analysis...u give a concrete picture of the present scenario....

i wish the ladies of the house wud listen to maan if they truly trust him...bechara maan is busy staying alert for trouble instead of enjoying his pre-wedding days...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010RituparnaaSilentsoulrani-lucki

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i m unable to hit LIKE to ur post...........
but as usual i love it.........

beautifully explained interlinking of dese family affairs..............
3 prominent men of dere respective families r here to fight  wid each other.........
arjun will become a connecting link b/w brij and maan..................

i agree dis is a fight of family,for family and by d family ..................
every1 is right at dere respective place acc. to dere pov. and its a fight for pride in case of arjun and brij and its fight 4 life in case of maan...............coz 3 ladies i.e. geet,daadi and annie r his life............and he has to protect 2 of dem (geet and annie) in order to save d third(daadi)..............
i wish dat now dese 3 ladies dont invite any more trouble due to any foolish decision..............

annie for d first time showed any trait of being msk's sis...............she too showed her disbelief in appointing arjun as wedding planner despite knowing d truth...................so she deserves some praise today.................

now on maan stalking arjun and being unaware of brij seems 1% less harmless .........
coz watever brij will do dat is quite clear but arjun's intentions r a mystery so u have to b more alert wen enemy is so shrewd.............

maan clearly telling anni dat just stick to wedding prep. was too much needed........................i hope now we get less AA battery scenes....................

Edited by pooja83 - 03 January 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010LuvScoobySilentsoul

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Good going. You raised all apt questions swirling through my mind right now. Finally, we got to see Maan in action after so many days of just romanticizing.

Edited by sksg - 03 January 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010_Invincible_nanditasinghInfinitedreams

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

nandu...i read ur post but cant hit the like button...that was a great analysis...u give a concrete picture of the present scenario....

i wish the ladies of the house wud listen to maan if they truly trust him...bechara maan is busy staying alert for trouble instead of enjoying his pre-wedding days...

yup some new IF rule i guess.....
thanks dear...the episode was too interesting to let go isn't it
Yup the ladies have put him in spot & now without troubling them about his doubts anymore he is acting on his own

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010NinelivesadoremevirgonanditasinghInfinitedreams

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

i m unable to hit LIKE to ur post...........
but as usual i love it.........

beautifully explained interlinking of dese family affairs..............
3 prominent men of dere respective families r here to fight  wid each other.........
arjun will become a connecting link b/w brij and maan..................

i agree dis is a fight of family,for family and by d family ..................
every1 is right at dere respective place acc. to dere pov. and its a fight for pride in case of arjun and brij and its fight 4 life in case of maan...............coz 3 ladies i.e. geet,daadi and annie r his life............and he has to protect 2 of dem (geet and annie) in order to save d third(daadi)..............
i wish dat now dese 3 ladies dont invite any more trouble due to any foolish decision..............

annie for d first time showed any trait of being msk's sis...............she too showed her disbelief in appointing arjun as wedding planner despite knowing d truth...................so she deserves some praise today.................

now on maan stalking arjun and being unaware of brij seems 1% less harmless .........
coz watever brij will do dat is quite clear but arjun's intentions r a mystery so u have to b more alert wen enemy is so shrewd.............

maan clearly telling anni dat just stick to wedding prep. was too much needed........................i hope now we get less AA battery scenes....................

Now you told it all .....fantastic ..yup its fight for family pride, love & life....
Maan as always was totally alert with Arjun so near to his ladies
i loved the way without telling it all he warned Annie crisply & showed Arjun his place
But as again the 3 Devi's in Maan's life lack the eye to see the rightful character of people & hence trust all the wrong ones.....
sure i applaud Annie she was scandalized knowing about Arjun's truth &  shocked at Geet's decision to let him handle the wedding ...
i so hope she pays heed to her Bhai's words more than Bhabhi's ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010Silentsoul

Go to top