Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF...I'll make you love me!! chap 9 pg 15 14 june (Page 9)

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosh-star

ok guyz.......sorry for da delay but im gonna be updatin in abt half an hour or so......keep chillin n keep readin my ff!!!!
love u all n thnx a gazillion 4 being so enthusiastic abt this ff!!!!
xoxo

jaldi......jaldi update karo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzROFL

I amDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-star

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
ohh seems like i m gonaa miss the new updatee ..cux i m goingg nowww

rosh-star

rosh-star Senior Member
rosh-star
rosh-star

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
okayz......so i really dun like dis one but plz bear wid me as i am very busy these days......but nonetheless plzz plzz plzzzzz dun stop commenting and keep advisin, criticisin, appreciatin.....or wateva else u want to do!! any suggestions are welcome 2!!! love u all!!!! enjoy!!

Chapter 4

She started moving back slowly, as he also very slowly made his way towards  her.
"What are you doing?? Why have you locked the door?" she kept asking him repeatedly.
Krishna on the other hand just didn't reply, and kept slowly coming towards to her with
a smirk. Pratigya banged into a table and turned around for just a second to see her way
and as soon as she looked back, he was a only breath away from her. He had quickly
managed to make use of the distraction and closed in. She immidiately tried to take a
quick couple of steps back but tripped and was about to fall when he grabbed her by the
waist. She fidgeted with her hands to loosen his grip around her and asked him to leave
her. "You're my girl, and it's my responsibility to grab you whenever you...." he let her
go for a second, causing her to fall further but then caught her by the waist again and
jerked her up; smiled, ".........fall!" and continued.  Tears started brimming in her eyes so
he quickly let her go and told her, "Now don't start shedding pearls!! How many times
have I told you that sadness doesn't look good on your pretty face!!". She asked him
again why he locked the door to which he replied, "You remember last night, I
transfered pictures of you, from your cell to mine? I kept looking at them the whole
night and then realised they were just not enough! I need more, thats why I brought
you here so that I can take pictures of you. Even my friends were saying that what kind
of a boyfriend am I? That I have a girlfriend and don't have a single 'first hand'
picture of her beautiful self!!". Pratigya looked at him with confused, questioning eyes.
This is not a logical, valid reason she thought. Krishna looked at her expression and
easily figured out why she was confused, he chuckled and said, "Alright! Alright! I know
this was a lame excuse, and if you really want to know the reason, then listen. I wanted
to spend more time with you, I want to know you..tell me everything!! What do you like,
dislike, fav movies, songs, colours..etc etc." She stared at him as he excitedly asked her
a billion questions and still wanted to know more. "But I have a class..." she cut him in a
feeble voice. "Yea but you can miss one or two it's ok! This is uni not a school, you won't
be punished for bunking!" he smilingly joked with her. "But these are my first classes
and....." she immidiately stopped when she saw his expression change. Krishna had a
very serious expression on his face again, "So you would rather listen to a bloody old
man bicker about something for hours than spend time with me??" he banged his hand
on a table and scared the living life out of her. Pratigya, ofcourse seeing this couldn't
help but start crying. He quickly tried to compose himself, and controlled his temper as
he didn't want her to cry. Krishna always felt something tugging at his soul when he saw
tears fall from her enchanting eyes. "No! No! I know you didn't mean it that way!! I'm
so stupid, don't listen to me when I'm angry, I say ridiculous things that I don't even
mean. I should've understood your point of view aswell right? You were goint to meet
me after the class anyways and you are doing this for us eventually too. I'm an idiot!!
You are tyring to focus on your studies so you can quickly get it them over with and be
all mine forever and I'm...... Gosh!.." he kept ranting to himself but her ears just stopped
listening after the 'be mine forever' part. She felt blood pick up pace in her body and
little droplets of sweat covered her forehead and hands. 'That means he's never going
to leave me!' was the only thought running through her mind. He eventually let her go
but not before taking a million pictures of her on his cell and a promise that she will
meet him at the time he asked her to. Pratigya literally ran to her class, and everyone
stared at her as she rushed to sit next to Rolly. She blabbered everything out to her,
and Rolly too was as shocked as her. It was a 3 hour lecture so they thought of many
ways to deal with the situation. Rolly suggested them going to the dean with this but
Pratigya argued that he hails from a very influential family and that wouldn't help them
at all. All the while Pratigya kept sobbing and Rolly kept trying to calm her down.
"Listen, you have to be tough! You cannot let him take advantage of your weakness....if
you want to get out of this mess, you'll have to be strong!", she said. Then suddenly
Rolly realised something, "Hey wait! going by what he said to you, it seems that he
thinks you love him too. Have you ever said a clear no to him?" she inquired. It hit
Pratigya too, maybe that was the reason his antics kept escalating because she hadn't
kept her foot down strongly! So this was the way they thought that would stop him in
his tracks, if she said a clear no, and that too in front of all his friends...no more
delusions!
'Be strong, be strong' she kept chanting on her way to the main entrance, where he had
called her. Krishna was restlessly pacing around his bike looking at his watch and the
entrance again and again when suddenly he saw her coming. He smilingly went up to her
and held his hand out, which much to his shock, she pushed away. Both Rolly and
Pratigya walked a bit further towards his group of friends and he followed. "What
happened sweetheart?? Why are you angry? Were you late for class?", he asked her
impatiently but she remained silent. "Are you done??" Rolly asked in a serious tone,
"She wants to say something to you. Listen very carefully." she signed Pratigya to go
ahead. "I think you misunderstood me or something I said, I don't love you. I don't
want anything to do with you and I'd appreciate it if you would stop harassing me." she
tried to say as calmly as she possibly could, all while her eyes were set on the ground.
An awkward silence filled the air and it was only after a few moments she looked up to
see his reaction.  Pratigya didn't know how to react when she found him making a video
of her saying all of that. "Come on sweetheart! say something more...I love it when you
talk to me! I thought I would record this very rare moment when you're talking to me
without me having to force you, you crying or trying to slap me!" everyone laughed at
this line of his. She was shell-shocked! All that she said, had no impact on him. He
seemed so oblivious of it. Rolly was shocked too, "Did you listen to what she said?" she
asked him. "Yes I did, saali sahiba! Her every word is like a drop of honey for me,
regardless of what she's saying!" he announced. His friends started hooting to which
Pratigya shifted in her place uncomfortably, noticing this he signed everyone to shut up.
"Now you listen, I know you don't love me, but.........but what I do know is I love you and
that is really all that matters! You'll learn to love me and if you can't do that,
sweetheart, I'll make you love me!" he said the last bit with so much confidence and
passion that Pratigya got scared again. "You..." just as Rolly was about to abuse him he
quickly inreupted, "Enough! I heard what you had to say because you're my saali, and
now have some respect for your jeeju and let me talk to my girl without any further
disturbances from anyone!". The anger in Krishna's voice completely shut her up. "And
now that this is taken care of, it's finally time for my surprise!" the happy Krishna came
to fore again. He quickly took something out from his pocket, sat on one kneee and held
the thing out towards her. To her shock, it was a ring! Krishna was proposing to her, in
the middle of the uni campus. Pratigya didn't know how to react and just stood their
looking at him, then Rolly, then took a glance at the slowly growing crowd around them. 
Pratigya grabbed Rolly's hand and ran from there as fast she could. "Hey! Hey!! wait....."
he kept screaming but she did'nt stop or even turn around for that matter. This really
set his anger raging and he threw the ring on the floor so hard that the box which it
was in, broke. His hands were now tightly clenched into tight fists and he hurriedly got
on his bike and went somewhere in full speed.

Edited by rosh-star - 02 February 2011 at 3:56pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

minto123sweet_bhankisizzlingDivaCBrocksninitakrishnabhavnaMistiofMistzserialmaniacsparikhashGC_arjaabcd2aleena1---Yemi---Filza.shruthiRAziyaArjaAddictPristineSoulLilac_N_Maple..CountingStars

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Awesome chapterClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

How can u say its not good???Angry it was brilliant......

hmmmm scared for prats.......... wonder whats krishna is gonna do.....

cant wait for next update........keep it upThumbs Up

Edited by aleena1 - 02 February 2011 at 3:58pm

rosh-star

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Hailaa!!! Shocked Krishna's Gonna Do Somethh I'm Sureeee Loolz
But Omggg What An Idiot He Is!!
Anyways Awesomeee Chapterrr! Was Waiting For It Hehee
Updatee Soon x

rosh-star

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
awesome part dear

rosh-star

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
It was a brilliant chapter , Rani. Star  Your writing is awesome !! Thumbs Up
Krishna is angry.Wondering what he's gonna do next!!! Confused 
Can't wait to see what happens next, update soon. Big smile

rosh-star

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
wowww!!!!!!
beautiful ff!!!!!Krishna is so obsessive about Pratigya ryt?goes well with the title of ur ff!!!!!!1
y r u saying that it is not good?it is wonderful!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapawsome dr!!!!!!
poor pratigya,wat is she gonna do next?eagerly waiting for ur next update!
rani dr....
can u plz PM me wen u update nxt tym?
thanx
azi

rosh-star

Go to top