Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF...I'll make you love me!! chap 9 pg 15 14 june (Page 3)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Very interesting fanfic! Im not sure about whether I like Krishna or not... He seems to have branded her as his property. But its going to be fun to read how he wins her over.

Please do continue whenever you get the chance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-star

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
fantastic - that was brilliant  - i see the debaang krishna in there

rosh-star

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Rosh-star where is the update. it was a nice FF. waiting to see how krishna will approach Pratigya next time. will he follow her in college and all. update please.

rosh-star

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Fab chapter... Waiting to read what will happen next... Update soon ;-) ;-)

rosh-star

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
update soon dear

rosh-star

rosh-star Senior Member
rosh-star
rosh-star

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
helloo peepss!!! so i dunt really like this one and was trying different ways to make it better but as you guys have been waiting for so long, im putting it up.....so dun expect much from this one but plzzz be sure to comment to give suggestions or complain or wateva u like!!!!
enjoy!! xoxo

Chapter 2

"Calm down pratigya!!! It's ok!! He won't do anything...actually he can't do anything!!!
He's graduating this sem and you've just joined..you have no classes with him!!..and I've
also cut off all ties with him so you won't even meet him after today. It's a big campus
and.....aaah..forget it! Just tell me one thing, Do you trust me?" asked Rolly. Pratigya
looked at her with teary eyes and nodded her head up and down. "Then stop all this
crying and worrying and cheer up! Come on have something...this is your fav spot
right....hotstuff!!" she continued. They both smiled and had hot fudge (I dunno...the
thing sax sisters had) and chilled for hours. Pratigya felt at ease now, Rolly always
made her feel better. She dropped pratigya back home and went. It was the night
before the sem started, so pratigya thought she should hit the bed early. She didn't
want to have dinner because she was stuffed so she just said good night to everyone
and went to her room.  She turned on the lights as she stepped in, she was
humming and went about her routine; removed her bag and dupatta and was about to go
get changed when she heard someone sing........
'Tumein kaise, main bataun.....tumein kaisey main kahoon......'
She froze in her steps. She stood facing the dresser with her back towards the bed
and the sound was coming from behind her.  She turned slowly, her heart beating as fast
as it possibly could. She almost blared but to her shock no sound came out of her mouth.
Her eyes popped out as she saw Krishna sitting on her bed with a wide grin on his face.
"You took your sweet time coming back home! I've been waiting here for hours, where
were you??"  he inquired, his tone getting serious at the last bit. She stood their agape,
not knowing how to react. A million thoughts rushed through her mind....should I shout
for help? What if they misunderstand the whole thing?? How will papa react?? Should I
call Rolly? What can she do, she's not even here!! etc etc.
Then she finally came to a conclusion that she definately could not let anyone know he
was in her room with her; alone. So she ran across the room and just as krishna was
about to jump after her to stop her from running off, he saw  her bolt the door and
turn. He was genuinely surprised and said, "And I thought I would surprise you!!"
cheekily. He started to slowly move towards her and just then she looked around and
found, picked up an umbrella and held it in front of him as if it was a weapon. "Stay
back, or I swear..." she warned him in a trembling voice, but he cut her off and said,
"What? You will poke me to death??" sarcastically. Before she could reply, he dodged
her and took the umbrella away. "What now sweetheart?" he teased. She made a dash
for the umbrella but just as she got closer to him, he threw it across the room, held her
tightly by the waist and pinned her against the wall. She kicked around alot but he
quickly managed to overpower her and held her arms crossed in between him and her.
He locked her arms in his in such a way that she couldn't move them and they were the
only thing in the middle so he was leaning on them and not directly on her body. (I can't
expalin it better then this, sorry!). Her face was wet with tears and her hair were stuck
to it in a tangled mess. Seeing she was completely under his control, she lessened her
struggles and looked at him through the tangles. Both of them were breathing heavily
and her breaths blew a couple of strands of her hair on his face and he smiled. He
removed one of his hands from the middle and pushed the hair away from her face and
tried to clean the tears off too. She moved her face side to side to make him stop but
he just held her face tightly and rubbed his face on hers to remove the rest of the
tears. "What do you want?? Why are you doing this to me?" she finally managed to
speak. He moved his face back a little bit to look at her, "What do you mean,
sweetheart?? Don't boyfriends come to meet their girlfriends like this?" he replied.
She looked at him truely shocked. He leaned in closer again and when his lips touched
her ear, "Because I love you!" he whispered. These words sent shockwaves through her
body and with all her strength she pushed him back. As he was caught off-gaurd, he
stumbled back. "You are taking revenge from me, right? I slapped you and that's why
you are harassing me! Fine, Tell me what do you want me to do?? You want to slap me?
Ok, slap me and get it over with but please stop all this!!" she pleaded. "What? What are
you saying sweetheart? I don't consider your slap as an insult! I consider it as our first
touch....a memory I will treasure forever. And why would I punish you for giving me
something so precious.....speaking of that,  you are mine so why would I ever want to
harm you!! In case you don't know, I don't believe in the whole wife-beating scene...I
think there are many other ways to get your girl to listen to you.." he calmly stated. She
was still quite shocked but now she realised that she wasn't wearing her dupatta so she
quickly grabbed it and put it around her neck. "Please, I'm sorry!! I even said You can
slap me, what else do you want from me?? Tell me what can I do to make up for it? I'll
do anything please just stop all this and go..." she verbelized her agony. His expressions
clearly indicated confusion, "I'm saying I love you and you think I'm taking revenge??
YOU tell me!! How can I make it clear enough to make you understand this!!" he asked
her. "Love? me?? Look, I don't know what you're saying so please... just leave.." she
showed him the door (well, the window in this case). He hurriedly walked up to her again
and before she could make a move he held her arms tightly and announced, "No one tells
Krishna Singh what to do....not even you! I came here as per my choice and I will leave
when I want to!". She got frightened and even though she wanted to argue, she just
couldn't bring herself to utter anything. For what seemed like ages she sat in a corner,
hugging her legs and he just sat on her bed literally only staring at her. His weird
attitude scared her further, this didn't seem normal to her at all. Every now and then,
she would look up to  find him staring at her as if in a daze. Finally, he saw her cell on
the bed and picked it up. She looked at him with questioning eyes, wanting to know what
he was doing with it. He noticed that and went on to very shamelessly explain his
actions, "I'm checking your contacts and messages, sweetheart! These days you can
never be too careful, you're so gorgeous yet so naive, I don't want anyone to take
advantage of that, oh..except for me.." and winked. After a while of playing around with
the  cell he stood up, noticing this she sat up cautiously too. He went towards her
wardrobe and looked through her dresses, picked one and laid it out on the bed. Then
he moved to her dresser, chose bangles and a pair of earings and put them out too. He
stood near the window and called her upto him, she ofcourse didn't want to go but
couldn't muster up the courage to do otherwise. She stopped at a safe distance away
from him and noticing this he chuckeled. "I laid out the dress and other things for you
to wear tommorow, be sure not to forget anything and be on time or early if you can. I
can't stay away from you even for these few hours." he smilingly spoke. "Oh and I have
your number and have saved mine in your cell too, you can call me anytime! And
Whenever I call, you must pick up... if you can't, I'll wait for 30 minutes for you to
contact me with a valid reason or else I will be pissed and sweetheart..you don't want
me pissed at you! Also, I transfered some of your pics from your cell to mine so I can
look at you whenever I want and did the same for you. You're new wallpaper is my pic
and it better not change! Now go to sleep, I want you well rested for tommorow." he
continued but his dead serious tone scared her even more now. She just stared at him
blankly and watched him move out of the window when he called her name out again,
"good night!" he said finally as he blew her a kiss and descended down the 2 floors on a
pipe. She quickly shut the window and locked it so hard that she wasn't sure if it would
ever open again. "Oh my God!!!" she led out.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

see10CBrocksshalinikanagu-radhi-sweet_bhankitukun2009krishnabhavnaMistiofMistzstarasdfserialmaniacsparikhaleena1Filza.shruthiRMeetPremeerMinnie.PristineSoulLilac_N_Maplefairy_talesArjaAddict..CountingStars

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
lovely!! Clap Clap awesome Star am thoroughly enjoying your Fan fiction.. 
and i love this Krishna, like how he is so possessive and over protective of her, shows how much he cares Embarrassed 
do update soon! 

Edited by Filza.T - 09 January 2011 at 3:32pm

rosh-star

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Rosh star i t was awesome. love to see the courage of krishna how he found her home and his attitude. OMG. want to see how pratigya will tolerate with him. he is really possessive of her. eagerly waiting to see their romance. update soon. nice one. liked it.

rosh-star

Go to top