Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF...I'll make you love me!! chap 9 pg 15 14 june (Page 15)

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Hey Rani...very nice chap...Krishna is so smart...m glad he came 2 knw bout d secret marriage in time...Like beyond love u've gt Salil here also bt dis time as Pratz's to-be husband...Pratz doesnt get 1 thing dat wateva she does is gona lead her 2 Krishna...m sure Krishna has a smart plan up his sleeve 2 stop Pratz's marriage...update soon dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-star

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Rani dr. .plz add me to the pm list,as i hav misd so many updates. .im off to read. .wil cmnt later

rosh-star

rosh-star Senior Member
rosh-star
rosh-star

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
heyy!!! guys im gearin up for a twist in the tale so bear with me if you find this chap uninteresting!!but in any case plz plz plzzz comment..temme wt u like or dislike abt the ff or any ideas are aldo welcome!!
enjoy!!

Chapter 9

"Welcome, welcome!!" Shyam jee greeted the guests. Adarsh and Salil hugged and that's when Adarsh realized Salil was looking for someone. "Oho, calm down buddy!!! She's getting ready..." he teased him. Both the families gathered and performed some rituals. After that the pundit asked them to get the bride, Naina jee went up to get her. "Aaah!!" everyone heard Naina jee cry out loud and they rushed upstairs. "Oh my God! How did they find out?" asked a baffled Adarsh. The women of the house were all tears, specially Naina jee. And why wouldn't they be? Pratigya was gone! All that was left in her room was a letter,
"Dear In-laws,
I'm so sorry I underestimated you people, you clearly had figured out a sure-shot way of snatching my Pratigya away from me. But fortunately for me, you also did the same mistake by underestimating my love for her, I had told her this and it's time you should know it too, she is meant to be mine and no one, no one can come in between us. Now for the happy news, you wanted a marriage right?, a marriage you shall get! We cordially invite you to our marriage ceremony which is in a weeks time. Oh, and don't try to find her, she's safe with me and my family, after all now we are her real family now, right? And one more thing, do something stupid and your other daughter...well you know what I mean! I would marry Pratigya in any condition but who will marry her sister if something was to happen...the choice is yours!
Your son-in-law!!"

No one uttered a single word for quite some time after the letter was read. "Papa, we have to do something, we can't just let them ruin her life! Let's go to the police right now." shouted an enraged Adarsh. "No!" screamed a petrified Shyam jee, "Think about your sisters, who will marry any of them if this news got out?" he continued. "But papa..." Adarsh tried to argue but was shut up when he refused to listen to anyone and went to his room. "Pratigya please stop crying! I can't see you like this, smile like you were doing back at your house. I swear nothing is prettier in this world than your smile. Here have some water." Krishna tried to hand her a glass of water, which she pushed away. Ever since he  had opened her hands and mouth she had been sobbing continuously. He kept on trying to console her but she wouldn't listen to him or any of the ladies from his family. In the meanwhile Pratigya kept having flashbacks of what happened.
When Krishna saw her mother leave her alone in the room, after waiting a couple of minutes, he climbed in and sneaked up behind her.  But before she could scream, he held his hand on top of her mouth (remember Nitin's place?) . Before she knew it, he placed a handkerchief on her nose and she fell unconscious. The next thing she remembered was being in his room again, laying on his bed with him sitting next to her. He explained to her everything and said that he tied her up because he used such a slight dosage of chloroform that she could have gained consciousness anytime and apologized for the same. He also told her that he was very hurt that she tried to betray him and didn't trust her or her family anymore. "That's why I think it's best that you stay here till we get married next week, and don;t worry you can stay here in my room I'll go stay in the guest room. Besides I think this will also get you in the habit of staying here!" he beamed with happiness as he told her all this. "You scoundrel!! How can you do this to anyone?? You too have a sister, think of how she would feel if she was to be in my place. How can you disrespect my family and me and expect me to love you? Hell, How can you even claim to love me and then put me through this torture? Listen, I swear, I would forget everything that happened and not mention a single word to anyone if you would just let me go" she pleaded with him. Krishna listened to her intently and at the end nodded his head up and down. "Fine! Come I'll drop you home" he said and moved ahead  waiting slightly so she could catch up. Everyone was baffled! No one knew why he was doing this and certainly didn't have the guts to question him. The ride to her house was disturbingly quite, as she got what she wanted Pratigya didn't bother asking any questions and just thanked the heavenly lords. As soon as she got out, he said a loud but subtle sorry. Pratigya rushed inside and told her family what happened and they too were confused, how could he be so adamant enough to kidnap her, and then let her go this easy?! But Naina jee intervened and said why ruin a good thing and just let bygones be bygones. Shyam jee called up Salil' s home but they refused to go through with the marriage on account of all this and told them how could anyone believe the he kidnapped her and then let her go in a couple of hours without even touching her. True it was, no one would believe them, the Prof tried very hard to explain but they refused and hung up the line. For him it felt like his world had ended, what could he do now? On the other hand Pratigya secretly was just glad this whole scene blew over without her having to get married, that's why she told him to calm down as time would heal everything, even this. Pratigya slept peacefully for the first time in days, she was finally at peace while Krishna kept thinking about her conversation with Rolli. When Naina jee had left her, she had called Rolli and told her about everything and because she was doing her final touch ups she put the phone on speaker mode. "I'm feeling very sad Pratigya, I can't be with you at this time! And I know Salil is not the kind of guy you wanted. I still remember your choice  mature, smart, sophisticated. And  Most importantly understands your feelings and respects them, I know you can't express what you feel openly so I recall this as the most desired quality. Salil is nice but he's too much of a simpleton. Remember when we discussed your guys personality, that he should be dynamic so there is balance in your relationship with you being so shy and reserved. Hahaha! I wish those days would return! Anyways don't worry I'm sure you can help him be the person you always wanted..."
Rolli's words echoed in his ears, he finally knew what she liked in a guy, 'maybe this is why she keeps running away from me' he thought. Also the reality check Pratigya gave him forced him to rethink  his ways. "Not anymore..." he said aloud as he sat up in his bed. With a smirk on his face, he rushed out of the house.

Edited by rosh-star - 13 June 2011 at 3:26pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

CBrockspheonix1tukun2009sizzlingDivaroshna1020serialmaniacashGC_arjasparikhshruthiRAziyasoni4evaEden_luvsKriyaPristineSoulmeena..

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
res
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Wow Rani, that was a wonderful update. I knew he would kidnap her. My Krishu is smart.. love his obsession. I liked the way how u bought the twist. Its gud that he knows her choice. Waiting to read wat happens next. Update soon. Love Ya

Edited by KriYa_life - 13 June 2011 at 7:38pm

rosh-star

ssshh Goldie
ssshh
ssshh

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
nice update...

rosh-star

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

edited

Wonderful update Rani...
nice chapter
plz pm me whenever u update
cont soon

Edited by meena.. - 02 July 2011 at 9:46am
Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Wonderful update Rani...so we'll nw see Krishna changing d way Pratigya wants...m glad her marriage broke of(it had to ofcourse)...nw m eagerly waitin 4 Krishna's next step...lets c wat plan he has up his sleeveSmileSmile...update soon dear

Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 14 June 2011 at 7:35am

rosh-star

Go to top