Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF...I'll make you love me!! chap 9 pg 15 14 june (Page 14)

sizzlingDiva Senior Member
sizzlingDiva
sizzlingDiva

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
nyc one. Update soon

Edited by angel261992 - 05 June 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-star

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
hey rani...wow !!! amazing chps...both chps r very wel written Thumbs Up
chp-6 amg prats slap krish nfrnt of his fmy...ny way dis takur fmy s very wel mannered  wit prat n very first meetingLOL.hop dey maintain dis after marriage alsoWink
chp-7 oh!!! Shocked krish   took prats n his bedroom...his obsession s increasng day by day...i am excited 2 know wat wil happen next...rlly dis story s getting very very  interesting...  update soon...could u plz pm me wenever u update.Embarrassed

rosh-star

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hi!...Firstly Congrats 4 passing ur 3rd semister successfully...Secondly thank u 4 cumin back n continuing dis FF..i was eagerly waitin 4 an update...
Chap 6-...Hailaaa Pratz slapped Krish infront of his family,dis girl really has guts re... Krishna tied her up...hailaaa...Pratigya toh gayi...Omg Ss is mad he is siding wid his son.
Chap 7-Thank God Pratigya is safe...to her fortune or shud i say misfortune she went back 2 Krishna onli...N Krishna is getin more n more scary n bold wid her...Wats gona happen nw? wat will he do wid her...m eagerly waitin 4 d next chap...update soonThumbs Up...Smile 

rosh-star

rosh-star Senior Member
rosh-star
rosh-star

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
hey peeps!!! so see im updating regularly now!!! now plzz start commenting n stuff! a special thnkx to priya who reminds me abt the updates!!! so this chap n the next few i guess are gonna move the story a bit as my last chaps have been a bit stagnant...so enjoy n temme howd u find em!!
lovee
Wink

Chapter 8

As he moved in closer and closer, her heartbeats quickened and she braced herself for the worst. As she was faced away, he kissed her cheek first, as soon as his lips touched her skin, a tear escaped and touched him. As Krishna felt the warmth of the tear he realized what he was doing and quickly backed off.  He hadn't realized that in the spur of moment he had almost crossed his limit, something he never dreamed of doing to her. He swore in guilt, and immediately held her hands, apologizing. "I'm so sorry Pratigya! I just got carried away...I..I never will do anything like this to you ever again, I promise. I just don't know how this happened...OK forget it, lets just forget this and move on." he continued ranting while she just stood there shocked. Pratigya couldn't believe what had just happened and what could have happened if he hadn't 'realized' his mistake. It was an eye-opener for her, she knew she had no control over the situation, her life was in his hands now. She figured it was best to just go with the flow for now, till at least he would let her go home.  "OK Krishna, fine. Listen, its getting late and I have to go home. My family must be worried, and they wont let me get out of the house if I don't go back on time." she looked at him and said. "Oh OK, sure sweetheart! I'll drop you!" he replied happily and lead her to his car. The whole walk to the car was utterly embarrassing for her as everyone kept staring at her and talking or chuckling. She kept staring at the ground all through it. Krishna opened the door for her and was a total gentleman throughout the ride. He kept talking and talking while Pratigya just remained silent. She had finally figured out what needed to be done to get rid of him for good. She said a feeble bye to him and went inside. Pratigya couldn't hold back her tears as she poured her heart out to her family, and much to her surprise all of them supported her this time. Usually her family, especially her dad was very strict to her but today he stood with her as her biggest pillar of strength. With this she also told them that how influential the Thakurs were and it would be near impossible for them to stand against them. "But I think I know what we can do. Papa, you remember that marriage proposal your friend sent. Tell them I'm ready! We'll  just quietly get me married at home here so he cant do anything. Then later on when I finish my studies we can do the whole big proper ceremony." she proposed. At first everyone disagreed as she took such a big decision in such a hurry but she eventually convinced them. Salil was a nice friend of hers since childhood and she figured why not him since he loved her and was a decent guy and she would do anything to get away from Krishna anyways. Her dad called his friend and informed him about the situation and to there amazement, their family was more than happy to help them. They decided that it was best to get it all over with as soon as possible, so they arranged for everything the next evening itself. "Are you sure Pratigya?" asked her mom as she prepared her for the big day, she nodded her head as a yes. The next day all of them were busy happily arranging for the wedding, but it was a hush-hush affair so no one was invited not even Pratigya's friends. They were all very happy actually because Salil's family was very close to them, he was Adarsh's best friend and the perfect guy for Pratigya. They were to arrive in the afternoon so everything was being set in place for their welcome when someone barged in through the door. "Hey Krishna, look at your in-laws preparation for our arrival!! I must say I'm impressed, but you sure they know that we are here just for the marriage to be fixed, not to happen today! Hahahaha!" SS joked and laughed with Krishna. Prof heard him and guessed who they were, but even more importantly he couldn't let them know what was going on, God knows what they could do! So he seated them and served them, "Prof sahib, my son loves your daughter a lot, he has never been so insistent about anything in his life but he just won't budge in this matter. He says if he will get married it's only to your daughter. So even though I know you won't dare say no to Sajjan Singh, for my son's sake I have come here to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage. Here take these gifts and accept this proposal!" SS talked to him and handed over the gifts as a token of their proposal. Prof. Had already told his wife not to tell Pratigya about any of this and just keep her in her room, "SS jee I feel very respected that a family such as yours wants my daughter but it's just that she is very young now and wants to complete her studies.." he started to explain, to which SS said that they just want an engagement for now and they could wait a couple of years for her to complete her studies and then do the marriage. "That's very understanding of you, but she doesn't even want to talk about it yet, I mean whenever me or my wife try to talk to her about her marriage she ends up not talking to us at all. Pratigya's a little childish for her age, and we don't want to pressurize her anyways so, I'm sorry but it's just not the time!" the Prof continued. SS gave Krishna a look and looked back at the Prof. "Listen I understand that you have full right over this decision but, I have never left any wish of my son unfulfilled and I'm not about to start now especially since this is about his life. And let me just tell you one thing, we Thakurs don;t take no for an answer...for anything!" he threatened them, took Krishna and his men and went. Krishna wanted to speak but SS stopped him saying that why should he bother when his dad was there for him, and assured him that Pratigya would be his no matter what! Krishna told them to go and he would at least visit his love as he was already here. He climbed up to her window and was shocked to see her mom dress her up. Firstly he was just awe-struck at how pretty she looked!! She wasn't decked up but she did look like a bride. A very simple yet extraordinarily beautiful bride he thought, then suddenly he realized what was happening. All the decoration, the arrangements, and now her...they planned on getting her married secretly. Krishna smiled to himself as he gazed upon her and said "It's not that easy!" to himself.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankipheonix1tukun2009CBrockssizzlingDivaroshna1020sparikhEden_luvsKriyashruthiRAziya---Yemi---PristineSoul...Natasha...meena..

sizzlingDiva Senior Member
sizzlingDiva
sizzlingDiva

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Smile Wonderful update rani. Wink .

So, we are getting purvi-salil love angle from kmh, with purvi becoming pratigya LOL Embarrassed .

To be frank i never lykd them in kmh in front arjuhi. But that doesn't matter here.

Talking abt the chap, so prats thinks she can get rid of krishu so easily. Big smile LOL Nt so easy dear.

KRISHNA THAKUR SE BACHNA MUSHKIL HI NAMUMKIN HAI. LOL

I wud be eagerly waiting for Krishna's nxt step nw.
N i mst say, our samu is intelligent and practical. Wink I wish he was same in the show. Ouch .

Do update soon and pm me.

rosh-star

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Rani, I just read both Chapters of ur FF & Im must say, Im enjoying ur FF. So Salil is back again.. & Pratigya thinks she can escape from Krishna.. What a Joke.. Anyway, update soon.

rosh-star

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
hey i jus rad ur ff n it is superb
cn u plzzz add me 2 ur pm list

rosh-star

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
hey rani i read ur cha-p 8 it is good and nice  so sahil is back and lets see what happens next pls update soon

rosh-star

Go to top