Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF...I'll make you love me!! chap 9 pg 15 14 june (Page 13)

sizzlingDiva Senior Member
sizzlingDiva
sizzlingDiva

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Me first. Wink LOL .

First of all congrats for successfully passing your 3rd sem.
Nyc chapter. Smile. Poor prats. Ouch . Krishna's obsession is making her lose patience. LOL

SS and family aren't as rude as they appear in the show.

Nw eagerly waiting for their marriage Embarrassed which i hope will happen soon. Embarrassed

And thanx for the pm. Smile

Edited by angel261992 - 01 June 2011 at 11:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-star

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Res
meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
res
serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Krishna sounds too desperate...doing a good work...continue updating (regularly)

rosh-star

ssshh Goldie
ssshh
ssshh

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
omg,really all family member mad,more than show.what will prat do?plzz update soon

rosh-star

rosh-star Senior Member
rosh-star
rosh-star

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
hey peeps, surprised?? u must be, considering my recent history in updating, this is a rare event when i update this quickly...lol!! anyhoo comin to the chapter lemme just say this isnt one of my best works so plz bear wid me...but hey, sumfinz better than nothing rite? okayz so enjoy and comment plzzz...!!
loves
LOL

Chapter 7

Krishna chased after her till  the main door but he got surprised to see a trail of little drops of blood she left after her. He figured it was the glass and was pissed at whoever gave her that glass. He shouted at the servants to get him the first aid kit and his heart fluttered thinking she was bleeding. Pratigya ran clutching her dupatta and her bag near her chest tightly. She was still crying and could barely see, much to her relief she made it to the road. In her efforts to see, she kept rubbing her eyes because they were clouded due to tears. In all this hassle she didn't see a car approaching her, as she walked amidst all that traffic she almost got hit by the car when someone pulled her in the nick of time. The car rushed passed so close to her that she felt the side mirror slightly brush against her, all this together got to her and she fainted in the persons arms. Pratigya stirred in her bed and led out a slight sigh as her head felt heavy, she slowly opened her eyes and noticed her being in a very big room which wasn't hers!  She quickly got up and looked around. Her foot was neatly bandaged and all her stuff was kept on the bedside table. She hurriedly grabbed it, and slowly went towards the door, she tried to open it but it was locked. She kept on trying and trying till she heard someone from behind, "You scared me! I've been waiting for so long for you to wake up!" she slowly turned around and saw her worst fear come to life, it was Krishna! She was in his bedroom all alone, with no way out. "Why'd you bring me here? I want to go home!" she told him. "Relax sweetheart, you're amidst people who love you, and this is home too." he replied while calmly moving towards her. "Don't come near me!" she shouted.  
"Shshshsh!  Relax sweetheart, come on I'll show you your new room", said Krishna in a calm yet threatening tone. It completely shut her up and even though she wanted to argue back so much, she suddenly didn't have any courage at all.  He gently tried to hold her hand but she backed off afraid of what was running through his mind. Krishna smiled at her fear too, and proceeded towards showing the room, "...and this is my CD collection. I have hand-picked every single one of these and don't let anyone touch them, well except for you, I guess." he said while running his hand down the back of his head and grinning. "And this is my closet, I know not as colorful as yours but this is how I like to dress. I like black mostly, as you can see and..." he continued to rant about his life, taste etc basically everything he did, dose or will do. In the meanwhile Pratigya just stood next to the door trying to think of what to do to get out of this mess. Her mind was riddled with thoughts of her parents and what they would do when they'd find out she was with a guy all this time, she just stared into space lost in her own worries when suddenly Krishna's snapped in front of her eyes and literally snapped her back into reality. "Where are you lost? I know!! You are thinking about what you need to change, isn't it? Well OK, tell me and I shall make our room just per your wishes, princess!" he beamed with happiness as he clearly marked her place in his life. "NO! Stop all this! I don't want anything to do with you or your family, do you get it? Now Open this damn door, my family must be getting worried." she screamed at the top of her lungs. This completely pissed him off, here he was trying to give her what every girl in his city would dream of and she gave him attitude? He grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her against the door, "listen girl, I am going out of my way to be extra nice to you not because I have to, but because I would do whatever it takes to see you smile for once. But don't you for a second think I can't do anything worse than this. I can do whatever I want with you right here right now but I won't you know why? Because I want you to be my bride and come into my life, this room with all due respect that a girl gets when she gets married. I don't just want to have fun with you and discard you like a used tissue paper, I want you to stay with me forever. Why don't you believe me when I say I love you?" he inquired passionately. "Because this is all b**l s**t! And even of you do love me, I don't love you back so whatever your thinking is not possible. So why don't you let me go and move the hell on!?" she shouted back. Krishna smiled still looking deep into her eyes, "love is not business, it's doesn't necessarily have to be a two-way deal, I love you and that's enough for me. Now the sooner you realize your new fate the better it will be for both you and your family! This is not a just a threat, try to move away from me and you'll see what I mean!" he whispered to her. "Leave me!" was all she could say after that and tried to push him away but to no avail. On the other hand he got lost in her beauty again, her little red nose, her teary wet face, her doe y brown eyes brimming with tears, her quivering pink lips, her tiny fists bumping against his chest...everything about her took his breath away. He in the heat of the moment took her wrists in his hands and put them at her sides, she kept on screaming at him and struggling to get free but it seemed he didn't even hear her. Krishna leaned in closer and closer while Pratigya turned her face away in disgust.

Edited by rosh-star - 03 June 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasharanroshna1020sizzlingDivaCBrockssweet_bhankitukun2009starasdfshruthiRAziya---Yemi---meena..PristineSoul

pooar Groupbie
pooar
pooar

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Wow its too good i exited to know what happen next
meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
wow the story is interseting  and nice plz continue soon

Go to top