Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FF...I'll make you love me!! chap 9 pg 15 14 june (Page 12)

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
loved it dear
thanks for the pm
all the best for ur exams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-star

ninita Senior Member
ninita
ninita

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
hi.. aftr  long tym u hv updated & t was worth waitn 4 t...nw eagerly waiting 2 knw wat were his msgs 2 her...

Edited by ninita - 22 April 2011 at 7:14am

rosh-star

prats233 Goldie
prats233
prats233

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
hey rosh-star......i'm really liking ur fanfic.......looking forward for the next chapter.......all the best for ur exams......do well....take care......GOD BLESS.....

rosh-star

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
awesme chps...... interestng story..... jst lub it ....best of luck for ur exams .....update soon. 

rosh-star

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
This krishna is an idiot!!! Lola awesome chap update soon x

rosh-star

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Rani,u updatd aftr a long tym!yaay!it ws superbly awesm!it gave me goosebumps.bt y krishna is so naive?neways,waiting 4 d story to unfold to see more mystery. .al d bst 4 ur exams dr. .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-staryoga23priya

tukun2009 Senior Member
tukun2009
tukun2009

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

plllsss update fasterCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

rosh-star

rosh-star Senior Member
rosh-star
rosh-star

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
hey peeps!! so i have passed my 3rd sem!! yay, me!! lol...okay so comin to the show i have stopped watching it...n i will only resume when krishna will regret whatever he's done!! i do know wts goin on but it doesnt interest me anymore becuz 4 me the usp pf the show was his unconditional love for her but now that, thats missing..hmmm...anyhoo so i thought why not atleast try n make this forum more lively as it has clearly slipped in rankings in the past few months...so to do my bit, im updating again...so all you readers comment, like, criticise do wotevs u like but plz do sumfin..haa..lol!!
enjoy..lovez!!

Chapter 6

"Oh my God!! I should have read these before!" she gasped. The messages stated that she meet him at civil lines in the morning, and much to her dismay, she unfortunately did! She tried calling Rolli but to no avail as her phone was switched off and Krishna who kept calling in the middle really didn't help her much. Pratigya thought of ways to get out of this situation but nothing even worked in her mind, let alone trying in the real life. "I have to face him and talk to him, it's the only way he will understand, or at least it's my best shot" she said to herself. So she picked up one of his calls and very uncomfortably asked to meet him the next day in uni. 'This ends now' she thought to herself.
As Krishna eagerly paced around in front of the main entrance of the uni, time just seemed to have stopped for him. He kept looking at his watch and then the gate. Finally after 3 n a half hours of waiting, she came. Krishna hadn't realized that he had arrived way before time. "Hey sweetheart, you look smashing but what happened to your new look?? I really liked..." said Krishna but was interrupted by Pratigya's hand signing him to stop. "Look Krishna, I've told you this before but I don't think you understood me very well. I do not love you!! Hell, I don't even like you for that matter, I have been taking all this silently till now but I won't anymore! So back off and stop all this nonsense. I hope I made myself clear this time and if you still don't get it, You and Me is never going to happen!!!!!" she said in a firm voice looking into his eyes every now and then. "Are you done?" Krishna asked seriously. She looked at him trying to keep a straight face and nodded yes. "Okay, glad that you're out with your frustration now come on, we have to go" he replied. She couldn't hide her emotions anymore and showed what she felt, utter shock. He almost dragged her to his car (yes he brought his car this time) when she finally pushed him away and blasted him again"What is wrong with you? I just said I don't want anything to do with you, don't you get it? " . With this she tried to go enter her university but Krishna wasn't in the mood to play anymore, he grabbed her hands, jerked her in his arms and lifted her up (bridal style) and put her in the front-seat of his car. He took her dupatta, tied her hands with it and fastened her seat-belt, "If you make any noise you have no idea what is going to happen to you! If you Don't trust me? Try me!" he threatened in a dead serious voice. This completely shut her up and she just looked through teary eyes as he proceeded to close her side of the door and walk towards his. Sad;y for Pratigya she picked a day and time when no one would be around in the fear of what he might say, but now she regretted not considering what he might do. Pratigya was sobbing uncontrollably by now and she looked at him with pleading eyes, "sit back we're moving", he informed her anger still clear in his voice. He drove the car very fast and Pratigya was scared to death, she didn't know what was going to happen and the reckless driving only added to it. They stopped in front of a great big mansion, he signed the gatekeepers, and they opened the gates. Krishna stopped right at the main door, picked her up again and moved towards the main door. She struggled a lot and kept looking at him with questioning eyes but he refused to acknowledge any of this. "Maa, bauji!! where is everyone?? Look whom I've brought!" he screamed loudly as he entered the mansion. It was a grand mansion unlike anything Pratigya had seen before, she didn't know what was happening and was confused as hell, even her crying stopped as she didn't know how to react to all this. He still had her in his arms and was standing in the middle of a great big hall with a smile on his face. A bunch of people came from different areas of the house and stood around him. An old man stepped forward ans asked him what the hell was all the ruckus about. "Arey bauji, look at this. I've brought someone very special to meet you guys" he happily replied. Seeing all those people there Pratigya started to struggle again and everyone noticed of course. "What is all this Krishna??" asked the old man (Sajjan Singh). "This bauji, is your daughter-in-law to be. Remember you told me I just have to point to the girl I want and you will get me married to her, well look I have made it so much easier for you, I have brought her here. Now everyone listen, this is Pratigya, Krishna Thakur's future wife!!" everyone was shocked because of what he just said, even Sajjan Singh had no idea one day he would just kidnap a girl and tell them she was to be their D.I.L. "That's all fine son but why have you tied her up? Let her go we all want to meet her!" he said happily. He asked Krishna's mom to bring the pooja stuff and prepare to welcome their newest family member. "Krishna was a little hesitant at first but when Sajjan Singh insisted, he untied her and put her down. But as soon as he did, she out of sheer rage slapped him hard (again..lol!).  Everyone was shocked, no one had dared to even speak up in front of Krishna and this girl slapped him in his own house in front of his whole family. "How dare you??!" she roared. "How dare you do this to me? Who do you think you are? You think you own everyone around here, you can do whatever you want and no one will ever say anything to you?! You're wrong!! I won't let you ruin my life like this, don't take my silence for weakness." she kept on shouting at him while he just stood there staring at her, but finally Sajjan Singh interrupted her, "Hey girl! Do you have any idea what you are doing? How dare YOU slap my son??" he harshly inquired. "I'm sorry you had to see that but I had no option. Do you have any idea what he's been putting me through?? Hell he kidnapped me and brought me here!" she answered. Pratigya narrated the whole story to them and everyone was amazed, no one would've thought Krishna could do such things, his introvert nature was just not like this. "I know I probably should'nt slapped him that day but I swear I asked him to slap me back or whatever but leave me alone but he has made my life miserable since the day I met him. You please ask him to stop all this, you too have girls in your house, how would you feel if they were to be put through the same misery I was?" she vented all her anger and frustration. Pratigya quietened to listen to SS's response. He asked someone to give her water and seated her. "Krishna whatever you did was totally wrong, look at the poor girl, she's scared to death. Apologize right now!" he ordered. "Sorry!" muttered a moody Krishna. He wasn't that bothered about what she did, he was just too love-struck to see anything. His eyes just kept on staring her all the while and he admired how she had the guts to do what she did, truly she was meant to be his wife. SS explained Pratigya that he would not bother her again so she should just calm herself down and drink the glass of water she had in her hands. She felt relived and did the same, her breathing was still abrupt and quick due to all the crying. "Krishna don't you annoy her, what is wrong with you? Is this what I have taught you?? Don't you know we respect the women of our house? She is out future D.I.L so you have to respect her wishes too, am I clear?" he very calmly talked to him. Pratigya's eyes widened in shock and the glass fell from her hands, as it was glass it broke and a piece of it got to her foot and it started bleeding. "Are you happy now dear? I talked to him, now he will listen to whatever you say. Now come on stop crying!" SS tried to pacify her. Pratigya was shocked as hell, she didn't expect this to happen. "Now come on Krishna, show her your room, after all she should also have a say in how it's decorated. Tell Shakti all the changed she wants and he shall get it done. Now go you kids have fun!" he told Krishna. Hearing this Pratigya just made a run for it. "Hey Pratigya!! wait!" shouted Krishna as he chased her with a smile on his face. 'All these people are mad! I will go home and talk to papa right away. Oh God!! please help me get out of here' she kept muttering to herself.

Edited by rosh-star - 01 June 2011 at 4:13pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

CBrockssweet_bhankitukun2009sizzlingDivakrishnabhavnaroshna1020starasdfserialmaniacshruthiRAziyaEden_luvsKriyaPristineSoul...Natasha...ArjaAddict

Go to top