Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dewdropred

deepti ..... saturdays is taken by samata ...then after 11:30 it's possible for u .. we will see then .... we will decide .....   bcoz in tht case the post will b delayed ... but u can b ready with ur analysis ...we will talk with all members & decide ...

thats ok
tahts ok.. we can decide that later.. for now, i will just reposnd to your and others POVs!!!
coz i reach home after work by 10.15 pm.. sometimes i will be too tired to even open my lap!!!

and its not a big issue we can always talk  and sort it out amoung the members

we can still be a member even if we dont open threads rt????

coz i would really liked to be involved!!!

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maneet1985

tahts ok.. we can decide that later.. for now, i will just reposnd to your and others POVs!!!

coz i reach home after work by 10.15 pm.. sometimes i will be too tired to even open my lap!!!

and its not a big issue we can always talk  and sort it out amoung the members

we can still be a member even if we dont open threads rt????

coz i would really liked to be involved!!!

deepti .. yes ... u can respond to evry one POV's & be active that way also ... as many members want to participate in the discussion but as it is not possible for them for various reasons don't want to start the topic ... 

tht's y i was asking who wants to start the topic & taking down the names ...

& any time u want to open a thread just let us know ...

if u r free tht day ... say whn there are holidays ... u can start then ...in tht way u can also start & post ur view & the rest will post their views & then we can discuss ...

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
hi crazies..............

here i am to spread loveeeeeeeeee...............😆😆😆😆

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

wow...so many new members yaar..............

welcome to everyone.hope we will all have a blast with our very own maaneet..................😊😊😊

barkha,tiharika,sumona, harigna, deepti,shobana,varsha,siri,daisy............................hi guys.................
i'm aash.......😊😊😊

@dew--- zizis name is MILLI..............

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
❤️

Originally posted by: maneet1985

thats a beautiful name!!!

aww thanx dear... u all can call me ixx...

wow so many new members... we have become an overnight success 😳

Edited by ix2u - 13 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

spread the love... since we cant express 'like' 😉
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ixx your siggy is rocking.msk and geet are looking so damm good in it.
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey hima... i can open the thread only the next day.. not the day wen the episode is bein aired... so i think its better if i reply to crazy incredible posts n discuss with u guys...n l ll let u know if i can open the thread the same day wen the episode is aired......... is it k ?????Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

samata ... is it ... wow wedding dress ... should wathc it then ... they both must b looking fabulous isn't it ...

Yeah they both look gorgeous can't wait for the wedding and the other rituals😊
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Yeah they both look gorgeous can't wait for the wedding and the other rituals😊

geet looked really beautiful and maan in white!!!

thank god geet is also not in white...

its not apt for wedding otherwiseni love them in all colours
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

hey hima... i can open the thread only the next day.. not the day wen the episode is bein aired... so i think its better if i reply to crazy incredible posts n discuss with u guys...n l ll let u know if i can open the thread the same day wen the episode is aired......... is it k ?????

yes dear u can reply to the post ... tht will also do ... u can come & discuss ...

yes ... if u want to open the thread just let us know 1 day in advance ... it would be better that way ...