Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

hum dono pagal ho jayenge..hehe (Page 5)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Awsome Takee AdiClap
LMAO tht line made me laughh tooROFLROFL
haha yh she has asked him so many times "Tum Kya ho Abhay?" and he just brushes the question off so easilyROFLROFL
Was angad trying to do tht? I thot he was actuallyy defending her dil se..I loved tht scene the way he jumped from his seat and just started defending tracker and she was just smilingROFL
I don't knw wat is Kabir gonna do? but gud ques dits and abhay is gone bak there na to get her lcoket so maybe they meet but since this is ekta's I don't think they r gonna meet..

I lovee howw Abhay went to the palace despite the fact tht he will be surrounded by Mets's memories jus bcoz da locket menat so much to piya he can do tht for her..so sweet..

anyway I liked the epi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index