Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

hum dono pagal ho jayenge..hehe (Page 4)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

i always luv ur funny posts nd emosROFLROFL
d epi was awesum nd desperately waiting for today...because i m damn sure dey r gonna show d scenes of AMetz today.....

chakku..thanxxxxxxxx...........LOLLOLLOLLOL.................

chaku i too think dey ll show abhay n maithilli scenes while abhay goes bk to palace to get d locket he ll get reminded of his past..so dats hw v ll get 2 c maithilli n abhay scenes....
Smile
Smile

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

They both r already mad, nothing is left to say much.BlushingBlushingBlushing

When Pia called him Abhay the scene when that goons were pushing her in the jeep it showed completely that he is crazy for her.
And the way when he pulled that goon by holding his neck was awesome, he left her only when Pia requested him to do so......... hieeeeeeeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

awwwwwwww....dat ws so cuteeeeeeeeeee.............i loved hw she ws holding his arm aftr dt .......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

They both r already mad, nothing is left to say much.BlushingBlushingBlushing

When Pia called him Abhay the scene when that goons were pushing her in the jeep it showed completely that he is crazy for her.
And the way when he pulled that goon by holding his neck was awesome, he left her only when Pia requested him to do so......... hieeeeeeeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

awwwwwwww....dat ws so cuteeeeeeeeeee.............i loved hw she ws holding his arm aftr dt .......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

me too loved that Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
@mahak : knw wat i hd missed 31st dec epi...i watched it last n8 n loved hw pia came running to abhay wen he saved her frm danish in d palace...
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

@mahak : knw wat i hd missed 31st dec epi...i watched it last n8 n loved hw pia came running to abhay wen he saved her frm danish in d palace...

pia was saved by Danish n when she came to him and caught his hand was really beautiful. They make us forget everything yaar Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

adits7

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
great post yaar.. love the emoticons...

waiting to find out what this locket ka chakkar is now... if it even has an significance to the pia-maithali plot.. Ermm

wonder where abhay will find it...

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

great post yaar.. love the emoticons...

waiting to find out what this locket ka chakkar is now... if it even has an significance to the pia-maithali plot.. Ermm

wonder where abhay will find it...

thanx dear..SmileSmileSmile.

i think abhay ll surely hv maithilli flashbks 1ce he goes bk to d palace.....n he ll find d locket sumwer near maithilli's photo frame or sumthin significant......

its gettin interesting wid evry epi...SmileSmile
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
@mahek ; n evn wen he saved her frm goons...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index