Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ASMI95

NICE POST N AM EXCITED 4R TDAYS EPI

thanx......yeah me too excited...

Originally posted by: ozzy88

The epi was awesome. Great chemistry.Nice acting sukku-vivian.

epi ws gud...d chemistry b/n sukirti n vivian is improvin wid evry passin epi.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sab2778

loved d post

romance was in air

it was a good episode

thanx dear...yeah romance in d air n gonna b lk dt.....😳😳😳
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

i always luv ur funny posts nd emos🀣🀣

d epi was awesum nd desperately waiting for today...because i m damn sure dey r gonna show d scenes of AMetz today.....

chakku..thanxxxxxxxx...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.................

chaku i too think dey ll show abhay n maithilli scenes while abhay goes bk to palace to get d locket he ll get reminded of his past..so dats hw v ll get 2 c maithilli n abhay scenes....
😊
😊
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

They both r already mad, nothing is left to say much.☺️☺️☺️

When Pia called him Abhay the scene when that goons were pushing her in the jeep it showed completely that he is crazy for her.
And the way when he pulled that goon by holding his neck was awesome, he left her only when Pia requested him to do so......... hieeeeeee😍😍😍

awwwwwwww....dat ws so cuteeeeeeeeeee.............i loved hw she ws holding his arm aftr dt .......😳😳😳

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: adits7

awwwwwwww....dat ws so cuteeeeeeeeeee.............i loved hw she ws holding his arm aftr dt .......😳😳😳

me too loved that 😳 😳 😳
adits7 thumbnail
@mahak : knw wat i hd missed 31st dec epi...i watched it last n8 n loved hw pia came running to abhay wen he saved her frm danish in d palace...
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: adits7

@mahak : knw wat i hd missed 31st dec epi...i watched it last n8 n loved hw pia came running to abhay wen he saved her frm danish in d palace...

pia was saved by Danish n when she came to him and caught his hand was really beautiful. They make us forget everything yaar 😳 😳 😳
Jungli Billi thumbnail
great post yaar.. love the emoticons...

waiting to find out what this locket ka chakkar is now... if it even has an significance to the pia-maithali plot.. πŸ€”

wonder where abhay will find it...
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

great post yaar.. love the emoticons...

waiting to find out what this locket ka chakkar is now... if it even has an significance to the pia-maithali plot.. πŸ€”

wonder where abhay will find it...

thanx dear..😊😊😊.

i think abhay ll surely hv maithilli flashbks 1ce he goes bk to d palace.....n he ll find d locket sumwer near maithilli's photo frame or sumthin significant......

its gettin interesting wid evry epi...😊😊
adits7 thumbnail
@mahek ; n evn wen he saved her frm goons...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awsome Takee AdiπŸ‘
LMAO tht line made me laughh too🀣🀣
haha yh she has asked him so many times "Tum Kya ho Abhay?" and he just brushes the question off so easily🀣🀣
Was angad trying to do tht? I thot he was actuallyy defending her dil se..I loved tht scene the way he jumped from his seat and just started defending tracker and she was just smiling🀣
I don't knw wat is Kabir gonna do? but gud ques dits and abhay is gone bak there na to get her lcoket so maybe they meet but since this is ekta's I don't think they r gonna meet..

I lovee howw Abhay went to the palace despite the fact tht he will be surrounded by Mets's memories jus bcoz da locket menat so much to piya he can do tht for her..so sweet..

anyway I liked the epi..