Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

new article on brij to blackmail arjun

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

sorry if posted earlier

Brij's main motive: To kill Geet

by Geet n Maan on Monday, 03 January 2011 at 07:28

The much anticipated wedding of Geet and Maan is approaching, and everyone seems excited. In the course of celebrations, nobody is aware that Geet's evil brother Brij is out of jail and is out to kill Geet.

Our reporter managed to contact Brij, who, after a lot of coaxing, revealed his evil plan. "Geet has dishonoured the family. My sole aim is to show her that she cannot go against the family and our village honour. I have entered Maan's home as Chef Ranbir, and I plan on cornering Geet and killing her."

Brij admitted that he is alone in his plan, but declares that he's ready to get any help. "Lateron, I will discover that Arjun and Anvesha have an affair. I will blackmail Arjunto help me out in my plan to kill Geet," he added.

Our Indya source adds that Maan Singh Khurana will get so violent that hetakes an oath to marry Geet in 12 days. It will be interesting to watch the upcoming episodes of Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi.

To know if Brij is successful in his plan and whether the Geet-Maan wedding will take place, don't forget to catch the drama on Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Saturday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for this..ofcourse he wont be successfullll (Brij n arjun) Losersssssssssssssssssss dislike them...
Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey.. thanks for posting....
I hadnt read this article...
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well i didnt read it ealier, so its nice, well lets see how does that happen, well does that happen thats the question
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg maan violent god so scary
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Thanxx Fr The Article
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ofcourse Maan should get angry on marrying issue he should be as due to problems I think Arjun will save Geet from Brij as He likes Geet!!!!
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maan will to be successful .  In my opinion Arjun will turn on Brij and help Maan after learning the truth about Geet from Annie.
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!!
:D
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maan will succeed and Brij will fail. Hopefully...
However I'm liking this twist in the story.

Thanks for the article!