dady

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Guys, OBS is" Ogo Bodhu Sundari", not Ogho Bhondo Shundaree

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by demon_666

its funny to view one side of the story and the other, i would like to say yes i agree with you guys but at the same time the writers are showing that you can't really be married and not have love for each other, and everyone knows isshan loves suhana, and by their scenes they are showing that how someone can actually feel love, its nt the fact that she's wrong couz she isn't but their showing how she has changed frm the beginning of the marriage where she did it for her reasons and again when she decided to stay, hence their intention to place this is to show that she finally loves Isshaan. I believe that's the whole motive of the storyline which has been inticed by Sona was intended for.

I do understand the motive of the storyline but i am against the future in which Suhana alone will apologize to Sona, Badi Maa and Ishaan....As if she was the only culprit....Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramradpat25.Nish.Garima_04111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

Originally posted by demon_666

its funny to view one side of the story and the other, i would like to say yes i agree with you guys but at the same time the writers are showing that you can't really be married and not have love for each other, and everyone knows isshan loves suhana, and by their scenes they are showing that how someone can actually feel love, its nt the fact that she's wrong couz she isn't but their showing how she has changed frm the beginning of the marriage where she did it for her reasons and again when she decided to stay, hence their intention to place this is to show that she finally loves Isshaan. I believe that's the whole motive of the storyline which has been inticed by Sona was intended for.

I do understand the motive of the storyline but i am against the future in which Suhana alone will apologize to Sona, Badi Maa and Ishaan....As if she was the only culprit....Angry

I know Angry  how annoying!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index