Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Very biased....

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 589

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
In today's episode Ishaan raised all the questions to Suhana about their relationship.....Poor Suhana...she was made to look like a fool......AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Why they are trying to show that its only Suhana who is wrong and everybody else is right??

Ishaan expects Suhana to love her which she doesn't...So she is wrong....

Then tell me does Ishaan loves Suhana??? Earlier he used to be so cautious and caring about Suhana...But it seems that he has given up his relationship with Suhana....He is unaware about Suhana...

He definitely knows it that Sonali always try to show Suhana that she is better than her...Then why he is asking stupid questions to Suhana whether she is jealous or not?? Of course anyone wouldn't like to get a competition...AngryAngryAngry

What is wrong is wrong. Sonali should never interfere in their conversation. So there is should be no doubt about it what Suhana did was absolutely right......


AngryAngryAngryI am not denying that Suhana isn't wrong...But not just Suhana, Ishaan is also wrong to some extent...So it shouldn't be just Suhana to apologize; Ishaan should also apologize for not taking her side.....when Radha Bua slapped her or when Sonali compared her with Ishaan's list...

The Stupid writers of this show are trying to show that its Suhana who is always wrong when they have already shown in the past that she is not always wrong....

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnAalekhfansargunjshree_ramjulaikhabigj66radpat25Diivi.Nish.Araamdeepu_mech2neel_jayvishmewell..Chandni..

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 7695

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Yeah , this part I always had problems with even in OBS , its Suhana/Lolita  have to change, appologise, accept, but Ishaan doesnt have to , in a realtionship it needs both parties to accept each other the way they are, if Suahan has to accept Ishaan the way he is , why does Suhana always have to prove Acchi Bahu, Achi Patni, etc etc is she that bad??????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikharadpat25.Nish.Garima_04bigj66-SalShah4eva-

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 2165

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
hey guys if u dont mind WHAT DOES OBS MEAN???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 7695

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Its the original Bengali version of SGP, Ogho Bhondo Shundaree, made by same production yeam, same writter, same director.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 2165

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by venture

Its the original Bengali version of SGP, Ogho Bhondo Shundaree, made by same production yeam, same writter, same director.

ohhh thanks alott!!!

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Joined: 12 July 2006
Posts: 2460

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
in red

Originally posted by zak_ris

In today's episode Ishaan raised all the questions to Suhana about their relationship.....Poor Suhana...she was made to look like a fool......Angry That's what exactly I wrote in my other post... they made her look like a dummy...AngryAngry
Why they are trying to show that its only Suhana who is wrong and everybody else is right?? Innocent people are exploited especially by sasural wale is the moral of the story. Chahe kithne ache log kyon na ho.., R-D are not innocent, so they are treated well and fair.

Ishaan expects Suhana to love her which she doesn't...So she is wrong.... AND whatever he does, IS RIGHT... even flirting and having a fling with his so called friend...To Sum it up The CVs made Ishaan's character to be a Male Chauvinistic Censored

Then tell me does Ishaan loves Suhana??? Earlier he used to be so cautious and caring about Suhana...But it seems that he has given up his relationship with Suhana....coz now he has an option B Sona the chipkali ... He is unaware about Suhana... she has become invisible totally... non-existent..

He definitely knows it that Sonali always try to show Suhana that she is better than her...Suhana could not give goggles to Ishaan that looked like Sid's, but his so called hugging kissing friend can always draw comparisons between her and Suhana and ALSO say she knows Ishaan better than Suhana... Then why he is asking stupid questions to Suhana whether she is jealous or not?? Of course anyone wouldn't like to get a competition...AngryAngryAngry  no u r wrong... Male Chauvinist like Ishaan can get upset over hearing Sid's name 3-4 times over the period of their marriage, but Suhana is never supposed to feel bad about his having a fling, hugging and carrying and entertaining Sona in their bedroom and ALSO show a repeat action of his Pub experience dancing away with Sona right in their bedroom..

What is wrong is wrong. Sonali should never interfere in their conversation. So there is should be no doubt about it what Suhana did was absolutely right...... absolutely right...


AngryAngryAngryI am not denying that Suhana isn't wrong...But not just Suhana, Ishaan is also wrong  to some extent...totally totally wrong... no woman would like to see her husband hugging and carrying and pubbing with his girl friendSo it shouldn't be just Suhana to apologize; Ishaan should also apologize for not taking her side.....when Radha Bua slapped her or when Sonali compared her with Ishaan's list... Arre.. Sona is part of Sushaan bedroom... woh kabhi bhi aasakthi hai baithsakthi hai, sdance kardakthi Sihaan ke saat, aur Suhana ko question bhi karsakthi hai about their marriage and relationship...

The Stupid writers of this show are trying to show that its Suhana who is always wrong when they have already shown in the past that she is not always wrong.... well honey... this story is about bunch of hippocrates and male chauvinists.. SGP is nothing but total bakwas and BS.





Edited by vishmewell - 03 January 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25.Nish.infinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

in red

Originally posted by zak_ris

In today's episode Ishaan raised all the questions to Suhana about their relationship.....Poor Suhana...she was made to look like a fool......Angry That's what exactly I wrote in my other post... they made her look like a dummy...AngryAngry
Why they are trying to show that its only Suhana who is wrong and everybody else is right?? Innocent people are exploited especially by sasural wale is the moral of the story. Chahe kithne ache log kyon na ho.., R-D are not innocent, so they are treated well and fair.

Ishaan expects Suhana to love her which she doesn't...So she is wrong.... AND whatever he does, IS RIGHT... even flirting and having a fling with his so called friend...To Sum it up The CVs made Ishaan's character to be a Male Chauvinistic Censored

Then tell me does Ishaan loves Suhana??? Earlier he used to be so cautious and caring about Suhana...But it seems that he has given up his relationship with Suhana....coz now he has an option B Sona the chipkali ... He is unaware about Suhana... she has become invisible totally... non-existent..

He definitely knows it that Sonali always try to show Suhana that she is better than her...Suhana could not give goggles to Ishaan that looked like Sid's, but his so called hugging kissing friend can always draw comparisons between her and Suhana and ALSO say she knows Ishaan better than Suhana... Then why he is asking stupid questions to Suhana whether she is jealous or not?? Of course anyone wouldn't like to get a competition...AngryAngryAngry  no u r wrong... Male Chauvinist like Ishaan can get upset over hearing Sid's name 3-4 times over the period of their marriage, but Suhana is never supposed to feel bad about his having a fling, hugging and carrying and entertaining Sona in their bedroom and ALSO show a repeat action of his Pub experience dancing away with Sona right in their bedroom..

What is wrong is wrong. Sonali should never interfere in their conversation. So there is should be no doubt about it what Suhana did was absolutely right...... absolutely right...


AngryAngryAngryI am not denying that Suhana isn't wrong...But not just Suhana, Ishaan is also wrong  to some extent...totally totally wrong... no woman would like to see her husband hugging and carrying and pubbing with his girl friendSo it shouldn't be just Suhana to apologize; Ishaan should also apologize for not taking her side.....when Radha Bua slapped her or when Sonali compared her with Ishaan's list... Arre.. Sona is part of Sushaan bedroom... woh kabhi bhi aasakthi hai baithsakthi hai, sdance kardakthi Sihaan ke saat, aur Suhana ko question bhi karsakthi hai about their marriage and relationship...

The Stupid writers of this show are trying to show that its Suhana who is always wrong when they have already shown in the past that she is not always wrong.... well honey... this story is about bunch of hippocrates and male chauvinists.. SGP is nothing but total bakwas and BS.





Well I have to say that I think both of your are 100% right a nd I agree with both of your comments. I am also beginning to dislike the creators of SGP for their poor handling of this track and worst of all, its people's attitude towards Suhana. I hate it how they always try to make her look like a fool or wrong . On the contrary, most of the time she is right!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnradpat25.Nish.bigj66vishmewellinfinity00

demon_666 Newbie
demon_666
demon_666

Joined: 24 November 2006
Posts: 9

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
its funny to view one side of the story and the other, i would like to say yes i agree with you guys but at the same time the writers are showing that you can't really be married and not have love for each other, and everyone knows isshan loves suhana, and by their scenes they are showing that how someone can actually feel love, its nt the fact that she's wrong couz she isn't but their showing how she has changed frm the beginning of the marriage where she did it for her reasons and again when she decided to stay, hence their intention to place this is to show that she finally loves Isshaan. I believe that's the whole motive of the storyline which has been inticed by Sona was intended for.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index