gauri (Page 3)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genifan

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

You're right Mac, her posts are quiet funny!
She is just so helpless, poor dear. Heart broken ,I guess. I feel sad for her.Big smile
there you go again. if you have nothing good to say in return about the topic or post you start getting personal. i can see who is helpless. and yeah you can only guess if gauri is heartbroken cos from expressions there was nothing to feel sad for her infact there was nothing to feel at all. LOL
& dears you have no right to make remarks about me,  reported.
Reported u too. Big smile

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I dont understand this fourum and some users of it.
If you genifan can get personal , then its okay, but if some other users get personal then its not okay.And btw not evrybody shares your opinion .For me Binny Sharmas face is not blank, but AG.Perhaps that will offend you AG fan, but thats my opinion.And if you feel that i bashed you, then reports me, i am not like you, who gets offended really fast and reports it.And btw you offended more members than i, so only do you have the right to report???So i  and others have the right to report you, too.So if you bash/offend others, then learn to get it back .

Okay, i am ready to get a warning from you mods.But that had to be said.Big smileBig smileBig smile
genifan Senior Member

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

If you genifan can get personal , then its okay, but if some other users get personal then its not okay.And btw not evrybody shares your opinion .For me Binny Sharmas face is not blank, but AG.Perhaps that will offend you AG fan, but thats my opinion.And if you feel that i bashed you, then reports me, i am not like you, who gets offended really fast and reports it.And btw you offended more members than i, so only do you have the right to report???So i  and others have the right to report you, too.So if you bash/offend others, then learn to get it back .

Okay, i am ready to get a warning from you mods.But that had to be said.Big smileBig smileBig smile

what nonsense?
read my post then reply
i posted my comment about gauris expression in the last scene. you dont have to lie and bring in binny sharma or any other actor. yes so what is aplicable for ag fans is applicable for you too.
the second page of this thread is full of personal remarks against me. there isnt a word about the topic. get a mirror!!!!
You took for personal remarks which actually weren't
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

what nonsense?
read my post then reply
i posted my comment about gauris expression in the last scene. you dont have to lie and bring in binny sharma or any other actor. yes so what is aplicable for ag fans is applicable for you too.
the second page of this thread is full of personal remarks against me. there isnt a word about the topic. get a mirror!!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFL

To come back to the topic:  G should challenge P and RR more, so that their REAL FAces come to surface, but to our bad luck that wont happen.
I am just praying , if  G might leave R   and RR has her plan worked, then she should deal with P herself and that  RR gets so desperate to beg G for help to get rid of P.That would be so funny to see RR beging Gs help.
LOLLOL
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

what nonsense?
read my post then reply

ROFL

To come back to the topic:  G should challenge P and RR more, so that their REAL FAces come to surface, but to our bad luck that wont happen.
I am just praying , if  G might leave R   and RR has her plan worked, then she should deal with P herself and that  RR gets so desperate to beg G for help to get rid of P.That would be so funny to see RR beging Gs help.
LOLLOL
Excellent comment Nepthys. N, just the right attitude by you n darine, proud of u two. N, yes, that'd be the nicest funniest thing to watch, RR begging at the feet of our princess.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

what nonsense?
read my post then reply

ROFL

LOLLOL
Excellent comment Nepthys. N, just the right attitude by you n darine, proud of u two. N, yes, that'd be the nicest funniest thing to watch, RR begging at the feet of our princess.
I would like to see it and appreciate every single moment !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Sangini Cvs need a brain wave, can't they see that RG just rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks ? Why aren't they properly cashing on IqBi sizzling chemistry ?

Go to top