Posted: 13 years ago

In the last part of today's episode gauri was heart broken seeing R and P in front of eachother....  her eyes show how helpless she was asking herself how she will able to get ou P from R's Iheart... OMG !! can't stand to see her hurt like that 😭

I'm feeling for her too.... ... That's too much to bear!!!
For ur husband to be in love with sum1 else is the hardest  thing... I hope to see her strong and not breaking down but with the current situation even the strongest person will break down.
she must not break down though feeling bad otherwise she will not be able to pay back pihu and RR with the same currency.
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

For ur husband to be in love with sum1 else is the hardest  thing... I hope to see her strong and not breaking down but with the current situation even the strongest person will break down.
TRUE!!
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Till now she has been remarkably strong.That's why she's a lioness, she's just this amazing girl who refuses to brace defeat.  Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago
Originally posted by alujna-21

she must not break down though feeling bad otherwise she will not be able to pay back pihu and RR with the same currency.
 Agree. I think she'll show us that women r not cry machines, she'll shed few tears  n show us what a woman can do.
Originally posted by Darine1980

In the last part of today's episode gauri was heart broken seeing R and P in front of eachother....  her eyes show how helpless she was asking herself how she will able to get ou P from R's Iheart... OMG !! can't stand to see her hurt like that 😭

aww 😭
really? all those expressions you saw or was it you imagined by the track and by others exprssions in that scene. g face was rather blank. looked like she was bored and fed up. poor viewers too. thank god the situation was rather easy to understand even without any proper expression ðŸ˜­ 
Keep saying these thing Genni dear, always gives us a good laugh reading your extremely funny posts.😃
You're right Mac, her posts are quiet funny!