India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

how come pkyek is 10(-1) ??

Fariba100 Senior Member
Fariba100
Fariba100

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
we need to rank the Chaskameter at least 5time a dayy Smile !!! so in a week it will be (5x7) 35time Smile a week and if even 20 of pkyek fans rank it regularly like this it will be (20x35) 700 votes Smile !!! and i know that pkyek does not hav only 20 fan who rate the Chaskameter so thats only what i can sayy !!!and plzz some of us should rank it at least 6 to 7 times !!!
i rate pkyek's Chaskameter minimum 2 times a day !! and maximum 5 to 6 times and i think thats enough !!!

i hav written every important think with bold and different(weird) colour !! soo that it will b easy for those who only want to read the important parts !! thank u !!!
well guyzz im actually frm rbo forums but i even love pkyek !!!! its an awesome showwwClap !! im soo happy that finally ekta kapoor's tere like and pkyek is on the top !!! i am not here to steal fan of pkyek but will offer u guyz to watch rbo as well it is a fantastic showTongueSmile !!! i am deeply in love rbo and with karan tacker (shan)Embarrassed and his actingEmbarrassed !!! he is jss juss superbb HeartEmbarrassed!!!
thanks for reading the above lines but mainly i hav written it for rbo but when i saw pkyek is now ranking  -1 means 10 then i took the decision of posting the same think in this page as well !!! and i really think that my both fav shows rbo and pkyek hav great fan who will obviously rank the way i hav written !!Big smileBig smile and will make the shows reach the top slot !!!
and plzz will request u all to join this pages
Rbo official page =       http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rang-Badalti-Odhani/110112662348228
Karan tacker's page =    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karan-Tacker/145315456177
plzzzz join themm plzzz !!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index