Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

ishaan is right (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I said in one of the post  I accept that things he said was right, but said very late. He said to Suhana that she cant always do what she feels like and others just watch, my question is , this time she didnt do anything wrong, the time when she was all selfish, not caring about anybody, at that Ishaan was all sweety sweety, Rajni Disha incidence, twice, Suhana misbehaving with Rano, going to meet Sid, nothing from his mouth , when she was totally out of the line, BUT now when she has started like a normal WIFE,  he is questioning???????? I am not talking about Jay , its Ishaan,s character, he is NOT seeing anything wrong with his intimacy with Sonali, that is beyond my understanding, CV are even going to leave it in the air and nobody would say anything aboit it, even Suhana would just forget about it??????I mean does this happen in this day and age, yeah people resolve there problems but DO talk about it and discuss, you would see that nothing is going to be mentioned except that its Suhana who has GALAT FHEMI, its Suhana who has NOT accepted the mairrage, its Suhana who was not living with Ishaan as his wife, no mentioning about Ishaan and his behaviour he will be the true gentleman and a HERO at the end.

I know tell me about it!! As much as I loved SGP, I've started go off of it a little. Its irritating me how the protagonist of the show is always wrong in everyone's eyes. This is total injustice to Suhana. In fact I sometimes think that a person like her is too good for a family like the Kashyap's. They're shown to be too superficial. I just do not like all the contraditory sides they've shown of the family. Yes she's lucky to have a loving family like them but HELLO THEY ARE ALSO VERY LUCKY TO GET A BAJPAYEE IN their family. I wish they would stop showing just because they're middle class traditional family, it doesn't always make them right!!! And what you've said there is so true, no body else can do no wrong, its only Suhana who can make mistakes, the others are all SAINTS you know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25vishmewell111192

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Agree with reniji..

What Ishan said could be true but what he thinks is totally wrong.. He said Suhaana is jealous of Sona-right. But doesnt he have a brain to think why would a girl be jealous of another.. Suhaana comes from a strong background that she doesnt have to be jealous of Sona for anything... So the only reason is when her lover/BF/husband is with the another one obviously.. He did say she has problem with him going with Sona..tahst exactly is the root cause..
He never tried to be with Suhaana or spend some time with her.. Did he?? Did he ever showed or tried to tell her how much he love her?? Ever since Sona has come why culdnt he see Suhaan being upset for anything.. He did see her crying her heart out one day and never bothered to find the reason!!! Why Mr. Ishaan Kashyap.

For me ishaan has failed in this jeethi hui baazi and Suhnaa has won all the way now.. It was her decision to stay back but now he himself asked her to get out... Its Suhaan's victory.. Let him go after her and win her back then she can tell him ILU.

Strictly my POV Smile

ClapClapClapClap  kya pharmaya...!!! Ishaan was always able to put himself in others' shoes and think and tell Suhana she was wrong. In R_D track, he told her she was wrong and so they are hurt but eventually things will be fine. In RB slapping track, he was able to justify that as she raised him and have been seeing her since his childhood that she kept her son away. Younger Kashyaps ridicule him all the time, he is still ok. He fulfilled every relationship..except as a husband. kithne opportunities mila usse... lekin nahin.. told her to be a achi bahu like other kashyap women... she exactly did that... bechari ithna heavy saree, jewelry and makeup pehenke soyi raat bhar... LOLLOLLOL she made chai for him... cooked for him... changed her life style... but never once Ishaan had done anything to make Suhana happy. When Suhana wanted to go to Disc, he wouldn't. When Suhana taught him how to dance in their BR, he ran away from her acting shy... now shameless fellow he was dancing with Sona in  the pub AND danced again in front of Suhana in their BR??AngryAngry

When Suhana made tea for him, that's when he should have advanced romantically. When Suhana had her first outburst, he should have told her he loves her. The night she was crying in her bed, he should have comforted her and told her he would always be there for her. Instead he slept silently?? How inhuman??
Knowing she is feeling jealous of sona being around him all the time, he had an opportunity to tell her how much he loves her. But no, usse tho Sona ke saat ishqladaana tha... AngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25mjtruelegend111192-ArohaAngel-ammoos

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by poshah

you know venture, i loved it that you accept that whatever ishaan sasid is right :) maybe late but his questions are all valid :)

ClapClap

I have never blindly favoured Suhana, when she was wrong she was VERY VERY VERY wrong, and when Ishaan is RIGHT he is VERY VERY  right!!!LOLLOL good try to POKE meLOLLOL but main nay dhoop mai baal sufaid nahi kiyeeLOL. He should have said all of this when she went to see Sid. Now when she is behaving like a wife he is completly missisng it. But its all natural as when you are angry u dont always see wether the timing is right or not you just say whats inside you. Atleast he finally said it.

@ red ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  you did not disappoint me yaar... ROFLROFLROFL after I read pohshah's post, I was restlessly waiting for your reply.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL Ab mai aaraamse sojaongi... ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Yes.. Suhaan might not have said ILU but she did try her ways which indirectly told him which he never saw.. Why  is he being so possessive about Sona.. He was a shy guy who dont even look at a girl and he has no shame to hug Sona even in front of his so called wife  and holds the guts to ask Suhaan whats her problem with SonaAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

See.. in this serial who is as NOT RIGHT!!!! Thats the speciality of this serial. Each and every characters will have a justification in his/her activities. This is what I think.

We cannot say that Ishaan is wrong in understanding Suhana. He might not forget the words she said in the first night of the mrg - It was a mistake... She can consider it as a dream... He is not person of her type, her level, desire etc.  Thus he never expects that Suhana can love him. He could see Suhana gives support for the family and cares to them. But he never experienced such an affection towards him from her. And then, when Sonali came, he gets consideration and value from her. Hence it is natural that he becomes happy and confortable with her than Suhana. So we can not say that he is wrong. We see that When he talks to Suhana he cares to not hurt her, but while talking to Sona he feels free to talk in his own way that he is sure that Sona will not feel bad in it. That means Sushaan do not have such an attachment each other. And about the 'jealousy factor' in y'days episode -  Ishaan doubts that whether Suhana is jealous on Sona because she loves him!!!! Before he comes to the point... Suhana tells that she is not at all jealous to her and she just does not care if that gal loves him or not. So how can we blame on Ishaan?

And Suhana.. she is also right in a her way. She is a person having a complex character. She  is absolutely a straight forward person. She says what comes in her mind, she does whatever she feels to do - with out caring the situations and others feelings. Actually, she is unaware that whether others have problems or not due to her words or activities . She realy doesn't want to hurt anybody. Another peculiarity of this gal is she does not want to express her weakness in front of others. She hesitates to admit her faults in the presence of others, but she definitely regrets on the same inside her. If she feels that anybody catches her weakness or faults, she strongly opposes with anger. These are some of the peculiarities of her character. There is a solid reason for all these that she is motherless and there was nobody to direct her on these type of things as her father too was busy with his business. She had grown up in her own way and she has her own point of view towards life. She got whatever she desired.... she has been considered as most important person so far. All these aspects made her spoilt is the truth. But with all these she is innocent, good and does not know to cheat. means she is definitely a soft minded person. But the villain is her unknowingness. Coming to yesterdays episode. When Ishaan shouts on her about slapping Sona, she tells that what she did is absolutely right. But that clealy says that she also has a feeling that she shouldn't have to slap her. she regrets on that.  When Ishaan asked about whether she is jealous to Sona just because she loves him. She told she is not jealous and she does not care about Ishaan. That specifically says she is jealous and she is concerned about Ishaan. That is the way she expresses her feelings in such situations. As Ishaan could not understand about this, he thinks that the reason of her worries is she cannnot adjust with him and she regrets on this life. So he said so.

And Sonali, I don't think she is also wrong. As per my view, Ishaan and Sonali have such a close friendship that can be said on the border of friendship and love. When she arrived, Badi ma said that she left to US on the day of Ilesh and Disha's mrg.. something like that. So its being max of 5 or 6 yrs they have not met each other. So i feel it is not a very old friendship. When I see the closeness of both, I have a feeling that if this Sona didn't go to US, perhaps this friendship would be developed as a love. All these are my point of view only. It is not shown in serial also. I apologize if anybody has objections. Anyways, due this closeness badi ma asked her to do such a role and she said yes for her close friend. She has the knowledge that what she does is not good for a friendship. Also, she understands that as a result of this game, she will be hatred. And when Ishaan comes to know all about this she may lose her best friend even. But she suffers all these for that friend.there is no selfishness in her doing. So from the side of a friend she is also right.

And Badi Ma and Dada ji.... they are also right as per teir thoughts. Suhana is a person who does not like advises. If she is advised, she might not take the things in right sense. She cannot understand it in the right way. So when Suhana herself has the feelings of her love, they think it will work. So they look for the aim not the way (as Bhagavtgeeta tells).

Rajni and Disha, as a part of them they interfered in right time. They told Sonali that Suhana has problem when she mingles with Ishaan. SO they are also right.

Thus all the characters in this serial is justified. what do u say.........

OMG!!!! this is pretty long to read i think. sorry... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Garima_04111192

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ntsindia

See.. in this serial who is as NOT RIGHT!!!! Thats the speciality of this serial. Each and every characters will have a justification in his/her activities. This is what I think.

We cannot say that Ishaan is wrong in understanding Suhana. He might not forget the words she said in the first night of the mrg - It was a mistake... She can consider it as a dream... He is not person of her type, her level, desire etc.  Thus he never expects that Suhana can love him. He could see Suhana gives support for the family and cares to them. But he never experienced such an affection towards him from her. And then, when Sonali came, he gets consideration and value from her. Hence it is natural that he becomes happy and confortable with her than Suhana. So we can not say that he is wrong. We see that When he talks to Suhana he cares to not hurt her, but while talking to Sona he feels free to talk in his own way that he is sure that Sona will not feel bad in it. That means Sushaan do not have such an attachment each other. And about the 'jealousy factor' in y'days episode -  Ishaan doubts that whether Suhana is jealous on Sona because she loves him!!!! Before he comes to the point... Suhana tells that she is not at all jealous to her and she just does not care if that gal loves him or not. So how can we blame on Ishaan?

And Suhana.. she is also right in a her way. She is a person having a complex character. She  is absolutely a straight forward person. She says what comes in her mind, she does whatever she feels to do - with out caring the situations and others feelings. Actually, she is unaware that whether others have problems or not due to her words or activities . She realy doesn't want to hurt anybody. Another peculiarity of this gal is she does not want to express her weakness in front of others. She hesitates to admit her faults in the presence of others, but she definitely regrets on the same inside her. If she feels that anybody catches her weakness or faults, she strongly opposes with anger. These are some of the peculiarities of her character. There is a solid reason for all these that she is motherless and there was nobody to direct her on these type of things as her father too was busy with his business. She had grown up in her own way and she has her own point of view towards life. She got whatever she desired.... she has been considered as most important person so far. All these aspects made her spoilt is the truth. But with all these she is innocent, good and does not know to cheat. means she is definitely a soft minded person. But the villain is her unknowingness. Coming to yesterdays episode. When Ishaan shouts on her about slapping Sona, she tells that what she did is absolutely right. But that clealy says that she also has a feeling that she shouldn't have to slap her. she regrets on that.  When Ishaan asked about whether she is jealous to Sona just because she loves him. She told she is not jealous and she does not care about Ishaan. That specifically says she is jealous and she is concerned about Ishaan. That is the way she expresses her feelings in such situations. As Ishaan could not understand about this, he thinks that the reason of her worries is she cannnot adjust with him and she regrets on this life. So he said so.

And Sonali, I don't think she is also wrong. As per my view, Ishaan and Sonali have such a close friendship that can be said on the border of friendship and love. When she arrived, Badi ma said that she left to US on the day of Ilesh and Disha's mrg.. something like that. So its being max of 5 or 6 yrs they have not met each other. So i feel it is not a very old friendship. When I see the closeness of both, I have a feeling that if this Sona didn't go to US, perhaps this friendship would be developed as a love. All these are my point of view only. It is not shown in serial also. I apologize if anybody has objections. Anyways, due this closeness badi ma asked her to do such a role and she said yes for her close friend. She has the knowledge that what she does is not good for a friendship. Also, she understands that as a result of this game, she will be hatred. And when Ishaan comes to know all about this she may lose her best friend even. But she suffers all these for that friend.there is no selfishness in her doing. So from the side of a friend she is also right.

And Badi Ma and Dada ji.... they are also right as per teir thoughts. Suhana is a person who does not like advises. If she is advised, she might not take the things in right sense. She cannot understand it in the right way. So when Suhana herself has the feelings of her love, they think it will work. So they look for the aim not the way (as Bhagavtgeeta tells).

Rajni and Disha, as a part of them they interfered in right time. They told Sonali that Suhana has problem when she mingles with Ishaan. SO they are also right.

Thus all the characters in this serial is justified. what do u say.........

OMG!!!! this is pretty long to read i think. sorry... 

This is what i call an unbiased viewClap
Clap

pbaby300

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Agree with reniji..

What Ishan said could be true but what he thinks is totally wrong.. He said Suhaana is jealous of Sona-right. But doesnt he have a brain to think why would a girl be jealous of another.. Suhaana comes from a strong background that she doesnt have to be jealous of Sona for anything... So the only reason is when her lover/BF/husband is with the another one obviously.. He did say she has problem with him going with Sona..tahst exactly is the root cause..
He never tried to be with Suhaana or spend some time with her.. Did he?? Did he ever showed or tried to tell her how much he love her?? Ever since Sona has come why culdnt he see Suhaan being upset for anything.. He did see her crying her heart out one day and never bothered to find the reason!!! Why Mr. Ishaan Kashyap.

For me ishaan has failed in this jeethi hui baazi and Suhnaa has won all the way now.. It was her decision to stay back but now he himself asked her to get out... Its Suhaan's victory.. Let him go after her and win her back then she can tell him ILU.

Strictly my POV Smile

A very good point of view. I must say what you've said there is of course obvious to us but I don't know what the writers are thinking. I think they're writing from cloud 9 because of the success and thats reason of inconsistency in Ishaan's characterisation and the shortcomings in the storytelling. I hope it improves.Big smile

titali Senior Member
titali
titali

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

I think main problem of Ishaan and Suhaana is that they have very firmly and strongly believed that They are a mismatch and 'Superior Suhaana' can never ever  love ' Bhondu Ishaan'

Since 1st day of their marriage Suhaana told Ishaan that he is not the kind of guy she would ever like and both still belive this although lot has changed since that day. They believe this thing so strongly that their mind choose to ignore the obvious signs of love like getting jelous,cooking food for ishaan, craving for his attention etc.
Though suhana was doing so much for ishaan he never thought that she might be doing all this to get his attention cos he just belived that she can not care for him  no matter how much he wish , how much he love her, how much he is ready to do for her he is not the guy suhana wants or would ever want.

Suhana too firmly believes this and so is unaware of her own feeelings for ishaan .today when ishaan asked all those questions if she honestly replies them to herself she would know that she loves her but no her ego stops her and she tells him again the same thing that i don;t care when she very well does

no one is right or wrong thats why this selfless love of ishaan and slowly and unknowingly growing love of suhana will find each other and  no....never....ever  will become  yes....... yes........ yes........ forever

Go to top