India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

ishaan is right

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
jis riste mein pyar nahi wo ristha beiman hota hai,really when ishaan say aab jo bhi faisala ho mere bare  mein nahi lekin apni khushi ke bare mein to socho suhana ,and ishaan eyes get wet i felt very bad ,whileishaan was saying to suhhana,Deadi cn't stop my tears to fall down,......................................................ishaan is the genius guy i love u ishaan kasyap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I don't understand all your Hindi, but Ishaan is not right. Ask yourself, if another guy was all over Suhanna would it be okay?  If he never explained what he wanted from Suhanna or told her what he wanted in the relationship, how is she to blame?  Suhanna is very naive and Ishaan is very stupid. The last thing he told her was to be a good bahu, which she's done. If he wanted more of a relationship, he should have worked towards it.  A relationship must be developed and cultivated. He's done nothing.  He's never held her hand, kissed her, anything that someone in love with you would do. And the last time she was going to leave, Suhanna herself said if Ishaan WERE in love with her she would be breaking his heart.  So Suhanna does not even have a clue of his feelings.  That is because he has never stated them.  So I apologize if that's not what your post said, due to the Hindi, but I don't believe Ishaan is right on any count.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadradpat25Monika__29vishmewellBee3nazzinfinity00ammoos-ArohaAngel-

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

I don't understand all your Hindi, but Ishaan is not right. Ask yourself, if another guy was all over Suhanna would it be okay?  If he never explained what he wanted from Suhanna or told her what he wanted in the relationship, how is she to blame?  Suhanna is very naive and Ishaan is very stupid. The last thing he told her was to be a good bahu, which she's done. If he wanted more of a relationship, he should have worked towards it.  A relationship must be developed and cultivated. He's done nothing.  He's never held her hand, kissed her, anything that someone in love with you would do. And the last time she was going to leave, Suhanna herself said if Ishaan WERE in love with her she would be breaking his heart.  So Suhanna does not even have a clue of his feelings.  That is because he has never stated them.  So I apologize if that's not what your post said, due to the Hindi, but I don't believe Ishaan is right on any count.

Very true.....
Okk even if Suhana never cared about their relationship but Ishaan loved her.. He should have kept patience and  faith that Suhana will care about him..which she actually started doing....then why divert your attention towards Sonali when his beautiful wife is giving all her attention to you...for eg; making tea, cooking Chicken dumplings...

What a looser Ishaan is..... I would have gone to cloud 9 if a girl like Suhana would give even 1% attention to me....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadMonika__29vishmewellBee3nazz111192ammoos-ArohaAngel-

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Yes, and one more thing: I believe both Ishaan and Suhanna are young and naive and the biggest culprit here is BM.  I'm so disappointed in her character right now. But overall, Ishaan should have stated his feelings or done something to show Suhanna he cared.  Giving Sona all that attention and importance was a duffer move for sure.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadMonika__29vishmewellBee3nazz111192nami2811ammoos

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
 I said in one of the post  I accept that things he said was right, but said very late. He said to Suhana that she cant always do what she feels like and others just watch, my question is , this time she didnt do anything wrong, the time when she was all selfish, not caring about anybody, at that Ishaan was all sweety sweety, Rajni Disha incidence, twice, Suhana misbehaving with Rano, going to meet Sid, nothing from his mouth , when she was totally out of the line, BUT now when she has started like a normal WIFE,  he is questioning???????? I am not talking about Jay , its Ishaan,s character, he is NOT seeing anything wrong with his intimacy with Sonali, that is beyond my understanding, CV are even going to leave it in the air and nobody would say anything aboit it, even Suhana would just forget about it??????I mean does this happen in this day and age, yeah people resolve there problems but DO talk about it and discuss, you would see that nothing is going to be mentioned except that its Suhana who has GALAT FHEMI, its Suhana who has NOT accepted the mairrage, its Suhana who was not living with Ishaan as his wife, no mentioning about Ishaan and his behaviour he will be the true gentleman and a HERO at the end.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadradpat25rabees011vishmewellBee3nazzSinha18111192ammoos-ArohaAngel-

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
you know venture, i loved it that you accept that whatever ishaan sasid is right :) maybe late but his questions are all valid :)

ClapClap
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Agree with reniji..

What Ishan said could be true but what he thinks is totally wrong.. He said Suhaana is jealous of Sona-right. But doesnt he have a brain to think why would a girl be jealous of another.. Suhaana comes from a strong background that she doesnt have to be jealous of Sona for anything... So the only reason is when her lover/BF/husband is with the another one obviously.. He did say she has problem with him going with Sona..tahst exactly is the root cause..
He never tried to be with Suhaana or spend some time with her.. Did he?? Did he ever showed or tried to tell her how much he love her?? Ever since Sona has come why culdnt he see Suhaan being upset for anything.. He did see her crying her heart out one day and never bothered to find the reason!!! Why Mr. Ishaan Kashyap.

For me ishaan has failed in this jeethi hui baazi and Suhnaa has won all the way now.. It was her decision to stay back but now he himself asked her to get out... Its Suhaan's victory.. Let him go after her and win her back then she can tell him ILU.

Strictly my POV Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellSinha18-ArohaAngel-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

you know venture, i loved it that you accept that whatever ishaan sasid is right :) maybe late but his questions are all valid :)

ClapClap

I have never blindly favoured Suhana, when she was wrong she was VERY VERY VERY wrong, and when Ishaan is RIGHT he is VERY VERY  right!!!LOLLOL good try to POKE meLOLLOL but main nay dhoop mai baal sufaid nahi kiyeeLOLLOLLOLLOL. He should have said all of this when she went to see Sid. Now when she is behaving like a wife he is completly missisng it. But its all natural as when you are angry u dont always see wether the timing is right or not you just say whats inside you. Atleast he finally said it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192nami2811

Go to top