Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Sangini 3rd January 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Sangini 3rd January Written Update

The episode starts with Gauri coming into the room and tells Rudr to wake up and Rudr tells her to let him sleep. Gauri goes to the windows and opens the curtain and then goes to Rudr and pulls the sheet away from him and then starts to pull him up but she falls down. Rudr sees that gauri fell and gives her his hand but after she got up a little he lets go so she falls again. Rudr then gets up and gauri starts to hit him and rudr runs away and goes downstairs.

RR asks what happened and Rudr says gauri is hitting me and RR tells gauri that all this doesnt happen in our family and Rudr tells her that what are you saying. Then he tells his mom that we're just playing around and not to take it seriously. Then his dad comes down and asks rudr if he's ready to go to the office and RR tells him that why will he go to office and that they are going on a honeymoon. Rudr's dad says i holded a meeting today but its okay and his brother comes there and says that its okay and that im here. Rudr's dad sasy that your right but i want Rudr to pay attention in business because his ideas are very nice. Dadu tells them that he'll arrange there tickets and Gauri tells him no and that they decided that they wont go on a honeymoon right now and then tells rudr's dad that business comes first and Rudr will definitely go to the office. Rudr says that gauri is right and Rudr tells them to go and he'll come there. Rudr's dad tells that has long as there is a bahu like gauri nothing bad can happen and then he tells gauri to never break this trust of his.

After they all leave RR tells gauri see how i spoiled your honeymoon plan and then tells her to wait for the next move and leaves. Gauri goes to kekti and kekti tells gauri that what you wanted didnt happen so what are you going to do and gauri says that i'll bring Pihu's and RR's real face in front of everyone.

Pihu brings breakfast to her in-laws and her mother-in-law asks whats wrong with bahu today and that i'll have to go to hospital a lot. Pihu tells her what can i do and that if i do work then you say and if i dont then you say i dont and then Pihu goes to her mother-in-law and tells her she should go to a hill station with FIL for few days and she's feel good. Then she tells them that she arranged for everything and abbay tells Pihu that you did all this and didnt tell me. Pihu gets up and says that you told me that this is my house and i can do anything and then says that i'll have to take your permission to do anything and starts to leave but abbay stops her and tells her that she's proud of her and then Pihu tells him its okay and tells them to get ready.

Pihu gets a call from her mom and she asks Pihu why did she send us tickets and Pihu tells her that its a surprise for you guys because you chose such a nice guy and then tells them to enjoy. Pihu then tells her mom to promise and her mom says that they'll both go and Pihu hangs up.

Rudr is in the office and he's working when he remembers the morning inccident and starts laughing and the 2 worker ask whats wrong and rudr tells they that Gauri is very funny and they start laughing too. Then Rudr asks the lady that if he wants to give a gift to his wife then what should i give and she tells him to give her something she's like and Rudr gets very happy and leaves.

Abbay comes home and a lady tells her that Pihu fell down from the stairs and that he'll have to take care of her. Abbay goes to Pihu and looks at her feet and then looks at her and he asks her that couldnt you see and walk and then he says that mom and dad aent home either now who will look after you and Pihu says that she'll mange. Abbay tells her what mange and then he tells her to go to her parents house for few days and they will look after you and then says that i love you a lot. Pihu thinks that i know you love me but i cant see rudr falling in love with someone else and that you might think this is crazy but i'll do anything to keep my importance.

Rudr is working in his office when gauri calls him and he thinks that did she find out that im getting a gift for her. He picks up the phone ans asks her why she called and that he's busy. Gauri says that if your busy then why did you pick up the phone so quickly and Rudr tells her that he has a surprise for her and to be ready and then hangs up.

Abbay comes to Pihu's house and says that mom and dad arent home what are we going to do and Abbay says dont worry i'll manage. RR comes there and asks how are you guys and abbay tells her that Pihu sprained her feet and tho they could take care of her but they arent home and RR says that she can stay in my house and Abbay tells her that he doesnt want past to disturb Pihu and RR says that Pihu is my daughter and i cant even do this much and abbay says that Pihu will stay here with you and RR tells Pihu lets go inside and abbay says that i dont want to leave Pihu alone so can i stay in the hawali with you and RR says of course and then he takes Pihu inside. Pihu and Abbay come insde the house and RR tells kekti why they are here and abbay asks gauri that if she minds then they'll leave and gauri says no and that they are welcome here anytime and then she says that you guys stay here and i'll arrange for snacks. Then RR tells the servant to show abbay the guest room and abbay leaves.

In the kitchen kekti comes and asks gauri why did she let Pihu stay here and that this is RR and Pihu's plan. Then Kekti tells gauri that untill Pihu stays here you'll be # 2 to rudr. Gauri says that thats what i want i want pihu out of his heart and then she says that if she stays here then Rudr can see with his own eyes. Then gauri says that i hope rudr doesnt get pulled towards her because abbay will be the most hurt because he just started trusting Pihu. Then gauri tells kekti that we'll see what happens.

Rudr comes home and screams for Gauri and he sees Pihu in front of him. RR comes down and sees this and Rudr drops the globe that he brought for gauri. gauri comes there and sees that and looks at rudr and then Pihu. Rudr is still staring at Pihu an gauri stares at rudr and the episode ends.

PreCap:

Pihu tells RR that it isnt that easy to make Rudr forget me gauri and that you challenged me and now i'll show you..

sorry for the delay guys.... it wont happen again..
Dont forget to Press the LIKE button

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 03 January 2011 at 6:59pm

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

vkm20tutuMC4821shyamu2002Ramyasrazvireshma12jagiritakaykat222shumi1111pollgaya_subsrikondaallysianahirsmetallicazmomsx3jennyrsgonte86yash1984neha011alphieAMSTmonicaysandy_rbaas-tvCinderella121JashpaER_ER_YAblack_d3viljaz26reena71geetaawahikasearanirleppannujaiyerMi.Ramanathan20ch3trapaulsibilabcclnariys3chaudhhimani88mystifyrejamgurldent4ukelchobeautifulbczahirbutunaHeenapJoshana458SALESHNIJia1wallaaviraf4usushavviziddiladkisp87harshi21aloo12Nandita5rgattuone2nonettt0011KavitaKumaridd.cooldivra4desikimsamgauranitaiGauri22naj7disney101teri_susanHoneySuckleChaudhrytm_Nancy_A HUGE FANMiss_Dieysihunainaamushkan_2003ThamesriverriniiiimonaghoshAdditi_sjfanshivani003OrientalDancerkweetrockstar...Binny...shalini01evasumi-Ria--Sarah-Roark*4rom heaven*OmaRamdassVarsha-01knumnum-Alina-KyunkiImafan49erFannycsweetienami2811rani-luckiSilverBellRajiniliciousstranger2rose

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
thanks for lovely update sweety!

lilindiangurl13

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update .
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
The fairest I could b with this episode, which  marks the start of a nasty track, is today's was at least an interesting one .

OmaRamdass

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Well.we all knew, thanks 2 the article, that P is going 2 jam foot in R's house, but what came as a pleasant surprize, n probably very significant too is ,that Abhay is also gonna stay with them.
Trinibeauty Senior Member
Trinibeauty
Trinibeauty

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Can Pihu be any more slefish? She wants her husband love and respect...yet she don't want Rudra to more on and love his Gauri.....
Boy I hope all her plans with RR blows up in their faces....
Good job..thanks for the nice update.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-lilindiangurl13

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
thx for the update

lilindiangurl13

Go to top