Pratigya

TWO FACED PRATIGYA! CHATTING CRAP - Page 6

lighthousepier thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

SOOOO RUDE!

Krish cannot take a loan from people that he has helped, BUT it's okay for Shyaam to take money from his Damad/ married daughter? DOES THAT MAKE MORE SENSE TO THE TWO FACED PRATOGANIST?
Krishna just leave her wid her problems... yaar.... for her family she'll continue to PUT YOU DOWN.

I HAD TO STOP HALF WAY FROM WATCHING TO TYPE THIS - i'm fumingggggggggggg😡😡😡

Are we stupied, are we to believe she is right here? CV'S STOP MAKING HER CHAT SHIT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!

She has never really come to consider herself married and a Thakur

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkg90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yah, and everyone agrees with YOU, so that really shows. 🥱 don't accuse people of being bashers when there are conducting a calculating discussion.

every one agrees with me or not, wo jaaye tel lene😉.
there is no harm in calling a basher a basher.
oh, calculating discussion😆. its showing.😆
mkg90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

it seems you are on a mission to make us all mad first spoiling  tanthya thread now charisma plesase tell me where this discussion of yours lead to what u wanted to prove i still dont get it😕nothing willhappen with allthis u r doing our bond with charisma and tanthya will get stronger 😊😃 because we know what they r for us and for our forum⭐️

i dont wanted to prove anything, its just a reaction for their action.

Hunk101 thumbnail

There is a way of saying it. Buh she always does this, for her parents she always puts him down. if her parents needed a transplant of body parts - she'd rip krishna up open for them!
She was tensed and frustrated and within herself angry at him for not earning, and not telling her "come pratz lemme take you to your parents at 9am!

Dont bash pratigya unnecessarily, I know she was rude to krishna but that doesnt make her a bad character, if she's bad, than what can we say for Krishna, as even he has behaved badly with her many times, though loves her he even manhandled her 2-3 times, which is wrong & unlawful. Whereas Pratigya told him just to leave her alone for a while & nothing else.
If Pratigya makes a small mistake she is bashed very badly & if Krishna makes big mistakes, those mistakes are always covered up & forgotten here.
Edited by Hunk101 - 13 years ago
mkg90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Unfortunately since this serial is going down the drain people need to vent out their anger on some one. Seems like poster of this topic has taken that route to bash Pratigya and take her frustration out on Prats needlessly.

For me my hero Krishna seems to have become a bigger disappointment. He seems like a kid who when given a lolly pop, gets happy and thinks all is well around him. His inability to dictate his own life and asking his street smart unpad buddies for job suggestions shows how hallow his character has become.

This show is going down the drain fast and the damage to the storyline and Characters is beyond a recovery NOW. So chill and don't boil your blood over a lost cause. 

totally agree with you.
some people here dont have any other work except bashing other characters.
krishna is acting like dooth peeta bachcha.
its very sad that this show no longer the one it used to be.
mkg90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hunk101

Dont bash pratigya unnecessarily, I know she was rude to krishna but that doesnt make her a bad character, if she's bad, than what can we say for Krishna, as even he has behaved badly with her many times, though loves her he even manhandled her 2-3 times, which is wrong & unlawful. Whereas Pratigya told him just to leave her alone for a while & nothing else.
If Pratigya makes a small mistake she is bashed very badly & if Krishna makes big mistakes, those mistakes are always covered up & forgotten here.

well said Hunk101.
some people's  views in this forum are so one sided.
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel this topic itself shud be closed by the mods. Mods? wonder were they are?😕 

I & my mom watch the show regularly & I feel Pratigya is a very strong character, & I really like her. But I never imagined pratigya will be bashed soo much for no reason atall. What wrong did she do by telling Krishna to leave her alone for a while as she is depressed. I wonder how does it make her 2 faced???😲
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
okay guys calm down everyone.... first of all please dont fight with each other and secondly i know when people discussed about krishna in the being the krishna fans got offened so please guys keep in mind that there are pratigya fans too and they get offened too so please try to discuss it in a friendly manner....

Topic CLOSED