Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TWO FACED PRATIGYA! CHATTING CRAP (Page 6)

mkg90 Groupbie
mkg90
mkg90

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by mkg90

Originally posted by salkhan

SOOOO RUDE!

Krish cannot take a loan from people that he has helped, BUT it's okay for Shyaam to take money from his Damad/ married daughter? DOES THAT MAKE MORE SENSE TO THE TWO FACED PRATOGANIST?
Krishna just leave her wid her problems... yaar.... for her family she'll continue to PUT YOU DOWN.

I HAD TO STOP HALF WAY FROM WATCHING TO TYPE THIS - i'm fuminggggggggggggAngryAngryAngry

Are we stupied, are we to believe she is right here? CV'S STOP MAKING HER CHAT SHIT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!

she was very rude Deadhe was asking her so politely and that cheap saxena gal  was driving him nutsSillybechara bhol ke be chala gya"baarish kahi bhi hoon bekhta main hoon"Crykrish was looking so cute todayEmbarrassedfirstly he should stop giving the whole info about his work b/c she cant come out from her so called educated shellDeadaisa lagta hain hum bhut bare paapu  hain LOLkya kehna chati hain yaarWacko,I simply dont get itSillyShockedmaakan nahin khali karaoSleepy ,karz nahin loon OuchConfusedmain tu school main roz apni dosto se karz leti thi  for snacksROFLLOLnahin kaa kehna chati hain ?AngryAngryAngry
AngryShockedAngry
Honesty the rest of us humans are made of star dust and she is made of bull sh&t! wot say?

then krishna seems very fond of bullsh@t. enjoys it verymuch.Wink

Bored!what ever!

oh ya, good. be like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

I am Cry to see what a mess they have made of the show. Am here to meet you all and get aHugotherwise MKAP is not worth watching or commenting on.
Since they embarked on multiple story lines it just proved multiplicity didn't digest with them - so hence they have just Dead made a crap out of the plot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=carisma2][QUOTE=salkhan][QUOTE=carisma2then krishna seems very fond of bullsh@t. enjoys it verymuch.Wink

Bored!what ever!

coz this discussion wasn't going any where - and wid all the exp we have had with krish bashers - it never does. so i choose to engage my self in worthwhile activities and discussions - no offence
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hunk101

I know she was a bit rude to krishna but she was tensed. And I feel pratigya is fully justified, she said the right thing. I mean pratigya can always help her parents if her husband was earning, & if Shyamji doesnt agree than she can still convince them to borrow it for a while till everything is okay, but taking money from father in law & giving it to family wont make sense & u lose respect. In this case her husband doesnt earn & they both are dependant on SS family.
There is a way of saying it. Buh she always does this, for her parents she always puts him down. if her parents needed a transplant of body parts - she'd rip krishna up open for them!
She was tensed and frustrated and within herself angry at him for not earning, and not telling her "come pratz lemme take you to your parents at 9am!
mkg90 Groupbie
mkg90
mkg90

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=carisma2][QUOTE=salkhan][QUOTE=carisma2then krishna seems very fond of bullsh@t. enjoys it verymuch.Wink

Bored!what ever!

coz this discussion wasn't going any where - and wid all the exp we have had with krish bashers - it never does. so i choose to engage my self in worthwhile activities and discussions - no offence

same applies to pratigya haters/bashers. no offense
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Bored!what ever!

i see krishna is not the only one fond of bull sh&t. LOL.
Its not abt bashng it's abt attitude. When he shows attitude - we get angry wid him aswell. buh some people like to bash him even when he is good. like yesterday he was dood - so u kept bashing him - why? we only say bad abt her when she does something bad.
mkg90 Groupbie
mkg90
mkg90

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Bored!what ever!

Its not abt bashng it's abt attitude. When he shows attitude - we get angry wid him aswell. buh some people like to bash him even when he is good. like yesterday he was dood - so u kept bashing him - why? we only say bad abt her when she does something bad.

i think its other way round. whatever p does , people here bash her.her bashing happens on daily basis. one can understand critisizing her attitude. but here its like post pe post nand threads pe threads bashing.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Bored!what ever!

i think its other way round. whatever p does , people here bash her.her bashing happens on daily basis. one can understand critisizing her attitude. but here its like post pe post nand threads pe threads bashing.
That's the first i've heard of this - if you feel strongly then please write an appraisal topic for her her then - you may not get a lot of response if her behaviour continues like this - buh it'll make you feel better and leave us to do the much needed so called 'bashing'

Go to top