Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TWO FACED PRATIGYA! CHATTING CRAP (Page 4)

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

u know wht i hate i hate the fact that pratigya neva appreciates wht krishan does 4 her
she always tells him to go away an bless him he alway quitely listens and goes
she should atleast appreciate the fact that krishna is tryin to hel pan that to HER family
who does that now a days, no 1 but ofcourse
Totally agree - the worse thing is that he knows all this - But he's like a bouncy ball - she throws him and he bounces straight beck into her hands.
HAHAHA thats so true
he just doesnt give her a taste of her own medician
i mean to say that hes the man, its usually men how cant take it whn there wife controlls them
no offence to men an all but i just dont get it
y doesnt he do sommit, i dont know y they protray pratigya as a nice person whn she aint even nice to her own husband

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

u know wht i hate i hate the fact that pratigya neva appreciates wht krishan does 4 her
she should atleast appreciate the fact that krishna is tryin to hel pan that to HER family
Totally agree - the worse thing is that he knows all this - But he's like a bouncy ball - she throws him and he bounces straight beck into her hands.
HAHAHA thats so true
i mean to say that hes the man, its usually men how cant take it whn there wife controlls them
y doesnt he do sommit, i dont know y they protray pratigya as a nice person whn she aint even nice to her own husband

Exactly - she can't even be kind to him
Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

HAHAHA thats so true

Exactly - she can't even be kind to him
y would she
shes got to much pride 4 her self right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

SOOOO RUDE!

Krish cannot take a loan from people that he has helped, BUT it's okay for Shyaam to take money from his Damad/ married daughter? DOES THAT MAKE MORE SENSE TO THE TWO FACED PRATOGANIST?
Krishna just leave her wid her problems... yaar.... for her family she'll continue to PUT YOU DOWN.

I HAD TO STOP HALF WAY FROM WATCHING TO TYPE THIS - i'm fuminggggggggggggAngryAngryAngry

Are we stupied, are we to believe she is right here? CV'S STOP MAKING HER CHAT SHIT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!

she was very rude AngrySleepyOuchDeadhe was asking her so politely and that cheap saxena gal  was driving him nutsSillybechara bhol ke be chala gya"baarish kahi bhi hoon bekhta main hoon"CryCryCryCryCryCrykrish was looking so cute todayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedfirstly he should stop giving the whole info about his work b/c she cant come out from her so called educated shellDeadaisa lagta hain hum bhut bare paapu  hain LOLLOLLOLLOLkya kehna chati hain yaarWacko,I simply dont get itSillyShockedmaakan nahin khali karaoSleepy ,karz nahin loon OuchConfusedmain tu school main roz apni dosto se karz leti thi  for snacksROFLLOLnahin kaa kehna chati hain ?AngryAngryAngry
AngryShockedAngry

carisma2

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I agree with u all . if she feels really bad for her pakao family so go and get a job for herself. she is a educated than him. She will get a good job. He will take a time becoz he is not educated. Even she wants a white money. She should understand him first. He is real smart than her and he understands her than his suck family. Why she can't see anything in front of her crying family? Cry
poor krishna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is a cute and sweet hubby!!! . he should get pati no 1. award . He is the deserved candidate in all hubby. P should understand him rather than shouting on him .Eduated dumb wife!!!!!!!!!!!kuchho sikh kahi nahi leti apni pati se. LOL

Edited by k_83 - 03 January 2011 at 4:40pm

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
i was waiting for the epi like hell and see what i got and whom can i blame except pops because they r the one who r continously playing with our emitions CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry 
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
yes carisma,  pratigya was shocking.....................what was she saying and doing............she could accept money from krishna but can't have him borrow from his friends..............Ouch what logic is this................... krishna was speaking the truth...........they need money so why couldn't they borrow from his friends.........he is not saying to borrow from a criminal or a murderer............Angry and how dare she say to him 'get out'...............she knows very well he loves her and he was only trying to help her...............Confused what has happened to her brilliant understanding she displayed in the last few episodes................Ouch and krishna its time u retort her stupid tantrums with no fear of hurting her bec yesterday what she told u was utter stupidity.................Angry
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Pratz kind of insulted him...erghhhhhhh/...i was really expecting a BABA-BABU scene....but wasBroken Heart...felt like killing dat mad sax gal...i was soooooooooooo sad wid krishu's condition!!hate pratzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Go to top