Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TWO FACED PRATIGYA! CHATTING CRAP (Page 2)

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
yeahh pratigya wsa very rude &arroogantt today Angry......krishna so sweetly came and asked her and was so supprtive ...he gave so many solutions ....he even agreed not to ask from ss and gave an idae of taking money from frnds ..what s the harm in it ..ek toh he is trying to solve her parents probs and uppar se he is the one who is gettin lectures ...not at alll fairrrrr .Angry.AngryAngry..u have to act acc to situation ..although krishna is not literate myy krishna has more intelligence ....he is more practical and does always what is rightt .....and she was arguing for not taking monnney from frnds what was adarsh doing today ...he wasnt taking help but bribe huhhh  !!!!!!!!!! now whre r all the sanskar and all ..sab gaye tel lene...he always comes to her help and she is likeee............AngryAngry
krishna is the bestestttt hubby in the whole world but for her a good hubby is the one who just earns his livinggg ........arghhhhhh ............i didnt like pratigyaaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nalighthousepier

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Dun worry lakhs - I have all your support I will write to the cv's again - I think time I gave them  zOR KA JATKA.

Carishma they really needa ZOORRRRRRRRRR ka Jatka. Why start the new year like this? they have to give the characters a backbone and they have to stick with that. if they stand for something they have to do that for a long run.it is that what makes the show. Carishma we have to give them Jatka. high time.
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
after long thre days we waited so muchhh ...and what did we get just one krishna scene ........and rest was ykw ..arghhhhhh .......cvs kkyun itna tarpa rahe ho hume krishna ko nahi dekhaker
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

more than P, the CVs need to cut the crap ..........

why are they purposely sabotaging their lead characters ? 

goddamit, we dont expect the charaters to be perfect but making your leads appear as hypocyites & wimps is a slap in the face of loyal viewers who have stuck by this show thru the highs & lows of the past 1 year expecting to see some improvements & groW*H with the story line & characters

P's annoying all-knowing arrogance is back with a bang as soon as she gets a whiff of maika's manufactured troubles

K is once again presented as a wimp who can't stand up to his wife's bitchy attitude

I totally agree wid you. I REALLY MISS THE DABAANG KRISHNA NOW - I made a post to the Cv's please add anything you want on there. Don't be kind let them have it!
iqbalslover IF-Sizzlerz
iqbalslover
iqbalslover

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ROFLi thought i will never post comments about prats anymore but u made me post man
i knew from day one prats is just a hypocrite
thank god i am not addicted to this crap anymore and have stopped watching this serial

Edited by steffroc - 03 January 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gawkercarisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
u know wht i hate i hate the fact that pratigya neva appreciates wht krishan does 4 her
she always tells him to go away an bless him he alway quitely listens and goes
she should atleast appreciate the fact that krishna is tryin to hel pan that to HER family
who does that now a days, no 1 but ofcourse
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

u know wht i hate i hate the fact that pratigya neva appreciates wht krishan does 4 her
she always tells him to go away an bless him he alway quitely listens and goes
she should atleast appreciate the fact that krishna is tryin to hel pan that to HER family
who does that now a days, no 1 but ofcourse
Totally agree - the worse thing is that he knows all this - But he's like a bouncy ball - she throws him and he bounces straight beck into her hands.
mkg90 Groupbie
mkg90
mkg90

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by a_uma

Yeah.... what else can u expect from Prats (and CVs).... Ms. Know-it-all Censored.... even when Krishna is proved right eventually...they conveniently brush it away without any apology or acknowledgement.....AngryAngryAngry

Even in today's episode... that Arrghoosi was shown as remembering only the wrongs she did to her dear Sis...AngryAngry

Now that Adharsh is gonna be a criminal - There you go PRATZ shit

Always putting your hubby down - never trying to understand his POV.

UMA - I am sooooooo angry wid her. It's not shameful to take money from their married daughter - but it would be bad for Krish to take a loan - but okay for her parents to take it.

ALL NAINA'S FAULT - FOR NOT TAKING MONEY OUT OF THE DEPOSIT.

Krishna also deserve shitfor not having any guts to come out of thakur nivas and always being a wimp.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top