Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mili97

I am 😭 to see what a mess they have made of the show. Am here to meet you all and get a🤗otherwise MKAP is not worth watching or commenting on.

Since they embarked on multiple story lines it just proved multiplicity didn't digest with them - so hence they have just 🤢 made a crap out of the plot.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hunk101

I know she was a bit rude to krishna but she was tensed. And I feel pratigya is fully justified, she said the right thing. I mean pratigya can always help her parents if her husband was earning, & if Shyamji doesnt agree than she can still convince them to borrow it for a while till everything is okay, but taking money from father in law & giving it to family wont make sense & u lose respect. In this case her husband doesnt earn & they both are dependant on SS family.

There is a way of saying it. Buh she always does this, for her parents she always puts him down. if her parents needed a transplant of body parts - she'd rip krishna up open for them!
She was tensed and frustrated and within herself angry at him for not earning, and not telling her "come pratz lemme take you to your parents at 9am!
carisma2 thumbnail
@mkg90 - pls go look up the term bashing. That's all i wanna say - we only stated the facts. Sahi baath ki - tum ko buri lag gayee.
mkg90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

@mkg90 - pls go look up the term bashing. That's all i wanna say - we only stated the facts. Sahi baath ki - tum ko buri lag gayee.

i think u shud better check that term. mine also facts, a little hard to digest.😉
Edited by mkg90 - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkg90

i think u shud better check that term. mine also facts, a little hard to digest.😉

yah, and everyone agrees with YOU, so that really shows. 🥱 don't accuse people of being bashers when there are conducting a calculating discussion.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Unfortunately since this serial is going down the drain people need to vent out their anger on some one. Seems like poster of this topic has taken that route to bash Pratigya and take her frustration out on Prats needlessly.

For me my hero Krishna seems to have become a bigger disappointment. He seems like a kid who when given a lolly pop, gets happy and thinks all is well around him. His inability to dictate his own life and asking his street smart unpad buddies for job suggestions shows how hallow his character has become.

This show is going down the drain fast and the damage to the storyline and Characters is beyond a recovery NOW. So chill and don't boil your blood over a lost cause. 
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Unfortunately since this serial is going down the drain people need to vent out their anger on some one. Seems like poster of this topic has taken that route to bash Pratigya and take her frustration out on Prats needlessly.

For me my hero Krishna seems to have become a bigger disappointment. He seems like a kid who when given a lolly pop, gets happy and thinks all is well around him. His inability to dictate his own life and asking his street smart unpad buddies for job suggestions shows how hallow his character has become.

This show is going down the drain fast and the damage to the storyline and Characters is beyond a recovery NOW. So chill and don't boil your blood over a lost cause. 

oh pragmatic long time no see ..... the poster is moi,
Regardless of the status of the show - I will not waste my time making a post to bash Pratigya. especially in the middle of an episode. I thought she was slowely coming out of her arrongant way of handling Krishna, but seeing her stoop back to that level esp for her parents the sax's - was enough to make my blood boil. I aint gonna comment on your remarks regarding Krishna - as I have read similar contents in your posts in the past.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkg90

it seems you are on a mission to make us all mad first spoiling  tanthya thread now charisma plesase tell me where this discussion of yours lead to what u wanted to prove i still dont get it😕nothing willhappen with allthis u r doing our bond with charisma and tanthya will get stronger 😊😃 because we know what they r for us and for our forum⭐️
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

it seems you are on a mission to make us all mad first spoiling  tanthya thread now charisma plesase tell me where this discussion of yours lead to what u wanted to prove i still dont get it😕nothing willhappen with allthis u r doing our bond with charisma and tanthya will get stronger 😊😃 because we know what they r for us and for our forum⭐️

Hi naz - firstly thankyou - itni achi batein ke diye tum. i agree with what you have just said.
have not heard from you much today. i came home - and i had loads a posts to reply to. i watched mkap much later than usual aswell today. how r u?
the thing is we peeps send allday here and knw the charcaters really well - and some people just like thread bashing. what ever pleases them 🥱.  hehee.
yaar when i wake - u sleep and when u wake - i sleep. i'll see u properly on friday. buh yah don't forget to pm me.

take care