Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pratz kind of insulted him...erghhhhhhh/...i was really expecting a BABA-BABU scene....but was🥺...felt like killing dat mad sax gal...i was soooooooooooo sad wid krishu's condition!!hate pratzzzzzzzzzzz!!
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

yes carisma,  pratigya was shocking.....................what was she saying and doing............she could accept money from krishna but can't have him borrow from his friends.............. what logic is this................... krishna was speaking the truth...........they need money so why couldn't they borrow from his friends.........he is not saying to borrow from a criminal or a murderer............😡 and how dare she say to him 'get out'...............she knows very well he loves her and he was only trying to help her...............😕 what has happened to her brilliant understanding she displayed in the last few episodes................ and krishna its time u retort her stupid tantrums with no fear of hurting her bec yesterday what she told u was utter stupidity.................😡

ya dhakarn her so called brillent understang s only 4 her fmy members . krish was just trying 2 solve her problems ..and the way she behave arrogantly wit him😡😡😡its time 4 krish 2 leave her and let her face problems 
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am 😭 to see what a mess they have made of the show. Am here to meet you all and get a🤗otherwise MKAP is not worth watching or commenting on.
Hunk101 thumbnail
I know she was a bit rude to krishna but she was tensed. And I feel pratigya is fully justified, she said the right thing. I mean pratigya can always help her parents if her husband was earning, & if Shyamji doesnt agree than she can still convince them to borrow it for a while till everything is okay, but taking money from father in law & giving it to family wont make sense & u lose respect. In this case her husband doesnt earn & they both are dependant on SS family. Edited by Hunk101 - 13 years ago
coolfattin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She always did dis!!
=((

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: salkhan

she was very rude 😡🥱🤢he was asking her so politely and that cheap saxena gal  was driving him nuts🤪bechara bhol ke be chala gya"baarish kahi bhi hoon bekhta main hoon"😭😭😭😭😭😭krish was looking so cute today😳😳😳😳firstly he should stop giving the whole info about his work b/c she cant come out from her so called educated shell🤢aisa lagta hain hum bhut bare paapu  hain 😆😆😆😆kya kehna chati hain yaar,I simply dont get it🤪😲maakan nahin khali karao🥱 ,karz nahin loon 😕main tu school main roz apni dosto se karz leti thi  for snacks🤣😆nahin kaa kehna chati hain ?😡😡😡
😡😲😡

Honesty the rest of us humans are made of star dust and she is made of bull sh&t! wot say?
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_83

I agree with u all . if she feels really bad for her pakao family so go and get a job for herself. she is a educated than him. She will get a good job. He will take a time becoz he is not educated. Even she wants a white money. She should understand him first. He is real smart than her and he understands her than his suck family. Why she can't see anything in front of her crying family? 😭
poor krishna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is a cute and sweet hubby!!! . he should get pati no 1. award . He is the deserved candidate in all hubby. P should understand him rather than shouting on him .Eduated dumb wife!!!!!!!!!!!kuchho sikh kahi nahi leti apni pati se. 😆

She's a pathric prat - running of crying for her family - the reason she was angry was probably coz she couldn't run to her maika at 9am - coz krish told her to do her house chores first b4 running to maika, so she didn't want the phone either she just wanted a lift there.
mkg90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Honesty the rest of us humans are made of star dust and she is made of bull sh&t! wot say?

then krishna seems very fond of bullsh@t. enjoys it verymuch.😉
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkg90

then krishna seems very fond of bullsh@t. enjoys it verymuch.😉

what ever!

mkg90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

what ever!